25..

E s t e l l a  pov

Today we will capture Annie at Trost District and Sasha and the others were got  transferred somewhere. The plan was Armin will take Annie  meanwhile  Mikasa and Eren had to drag Annie to the underground tunnel and Jean disguised as Eren.
i met Levi and we outside together where Father waiting for us, behind him a carriage . "Good morning you two." He says. "Good morning father!" I exclaim and Levi just nodded. "We'll head out now." He opens the door and we entered . The ride was quite , no one talked and we arrived, father got out first then Levi. Levi held his hand out for me and helped me. I thanked him and looking the surroundings.

People from Military police were holding their guns. I turn around looking father was talking to Commander Nile. "Nile, send everyone off at once . A titan has surfaced .
Nile eyes widened . "What are you talking about? We're inside wall Sina, there's no titan here."

The door to the carriage where Jean is disguised as Eren opens, coming out.

"Wait,! Don't move,Yeager!" The soldier says, grabbing Jean who pulls the wig off.
"I'm done with this disguise!Never call me that name again, moron!" He yelled as running towards us .

"Commander, whats the plan?"

"Get your equipment from squad 4." He replied

"Roger!" He puts on his wings of freedom green cloak.

Its  good to have the spirit,but don't forget the ways of how to survive. " Levi comment

"Yes, sir!" He replies

"Commander! Your equipment!" A soldier says brings over a case with ODM gear

"Well done."

"Thank you, sir!"

My father puts it on himself. "All abled body members follow me. We're going to rendezvous  with the capture squad." He commands.

"Father–" i walked to father so stood next to him –i fight too. "I'm coming with you too." Levi said. "All right,  since you two have made up your mind, we can go." Father said was about to  walk past Nile

"No, you stay here."

Nile pointed his gun to us and the others around us did too. I was flinched a little but father and levi didn't. They just stared at Nile with serious expression on they faces.
"What you're up its against the rules."
Levi sighed. "Nile, can you use your brain . Don't you even know whats going on here?" Levi spats

"Take off your gear now! I said take off your–"

Suddenly there's a lightning bolts and guns are still aimed at us. "What the hell is that?!" One of the Military Police walk up to him that there are two titans fighting each other. "Titans?!" Yes sir, the city is largely destroyed and there are many victims." Nile clenched his teeth and gripped the gun tightly turn to father.

"Erwin, did all this happened because of your operation?" "Yes, its all happened because all of my actions." Nile launched  foward and grabbed his collar. "You certainly knew this will happened right?!"

"Father!" Levi fully grabbed me from behind,  so i can't even take a step to help my father.

Why did you do this? Damn you why?!"

"For the Humanity. For victory" "Don't talk shit!" He let go of him and pointed his gun back to dad . "You traitor! If i shoot you now, those up there won't mind."

My eyes widened. "NO!"
"Stella,don't worry"  i look at him shocked. How could I'm not worry when someone wants to kill my father. The next words that from father said shocked me even more, even Levi was shocked but father was surprising calm. "Do it—" Nile lowered his gun. "—but you to take the command . Don't let the female titan escape.

"W–wait. All of you lowered your guns and handcuff him."

"Erwin, I'll have the trail decide your punishment."

"Once this is  over, with pleasure." Father said

" Father! No!"
"Don't worry Estella, I'll be fine." He reassures me with a smile

"Levi, stay put. You hate pointless deaths, right?" He stopped black raven hair

"Yeah, i hate them." He replied .

"Stella lets go." Levi said.

"B–but my father."

"He will be fine."

We arrived where the two titans were fighting each other. The city were completely destroyed and we saw Eren launch at Annie, throwing a punch knocking her into a building behind her.  She got up and ran, Eren chased after her. She was running towards the wall. Nobody knew what to do but Hange insisted to stay put. All that we can do is watch the fight and destroy everything around them.

Annie was trying to escape and began climb the wall , everyone started panicking. "Don't let her escape!" Armin yelled . luckily Mikasa cuts her fingers. "Fall, Annie." She says

fall down from the wall, back to Eren. We could tell how angry he was smashing her face and he is now on top of her ready to bite out her nape. Is he going to eat her?" Everyone started questioning. He bite a part of it, revealing Annie then he froze the side of her. After a few seconds, she was trying to merge with him and turning into  a crystal. "Shit!"Levi yelled and he sliced Eren's out from his titan form.
"Don't eat our evidence, idiot." He said. Annie was soon completely crystallized, leaving useless to us after all this destruction.

More soldier fall beside me. Jean was trying to break the crystal continuously but no avail.

"Stop, its no use." Levi said putting his hand on Jean's shoulder

Then, a large of group of soldier showed up and they had my father handcuffed.

"Father!" I cried as I ran towards him, a soldier tries to stopped me but i shove him aside and i stop infront of him.

"You'll be okay right?" I sob, i know he will be fine in the anime but how can I be calm when your father is under arrested.

"I'll be okay. I'm under arrest for treason and they're taking me in questioning."

"Father!" I cried and hugs him.

"Don't worry, Estella. I'll be fine. He smile a bit. Levi made his way to father and exchange some words before
My father was been taken away by the Military Police 

"Father!" I cried trying to chase the carriage but Levi stops me."Estella!" Levi shouted as he tried his hardest to keep  his arm around me and pulls me out of the circle.

After that, Annie was been transferred to the underground and a secret that we just learn there's a titan inside the wall!