19.

I'm sorry for late because I have a lot of assignments and stuff to do 😭and looking for inspiration. Anyways, as promised, here's the next chapter!

♡~𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡

I was sleeping peacefully but I feel uneasy. Is already morning? Am I slacking off or not? Levi's going to punish me if is but I so tired! With hesitation, I woke up, rubbing my eyes and stretch my hands, look at the time.

When I looked the time, it was 5.55 am! Maybe I'm still dreaming, so I rub my eyes it still 5.55 a.m. I quickly rush to the bathroom take a quick shower, wear my uniform and tied my hair a ponytail because I don't have time for hairstyling. I ran out from my room, to the mess hall just eat a piece of bread.

I take a sipped of the tea "Ackk! It's hot!" I accidentally burnt my tongue.

I ran fast as possible to the training field. "Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm late!
I can't believe I overslept! I was reading a novel until late night. This is my biggest regret ever!!! As I arrived at the training field, I saw everyone is already there including the higher ups father, Levi, Hange.All of them looking at my direction. 'Ahh!! This so embarrassing!'

I let out my breath and salute him."Commander Erwin! I'm sorry for late because I was overslept!" I informed him.

He sighed. "Go and run 10 laps, Cadet Smith."

"Yes, sir!" I salute and started running.

(Time skip)

Today our training is manufacturing our gear. We will be guide by the higher ranks to the forest. This is my second favourite after sparring for training session that I enjoyed the most because this session, where I could fly around freely with the ODM gear.

I yawned as waiting for my father's order. "You look tired, Stella. What did you do last night eh?" Jean asked, cocking his eyebrows as he noticed dark circles under my eyes.

"Huh? Oh, actually I was reading a novel and the book is so interesting a read until late night hehe." I told him

Levi cleared his throat and started talking. "We're going to have a race involving your 3DMG. This a little different from usual training where you cut the titans' nape while simultaneously using your 3DMG. Instead of killing titans', you have to use your reflex and shit to dodge them out without ramming into them."

He continues. "My point is to improve your skill using on the 3DMG because when the titan came out from nowhere, you can't fucking kill it with your blades but you can always circle back on its nape."

Then, Father told us to look for a partner to see that whether we can work out as a team or not.

"Stella!" I stopped in my track. I looked back to see who it belongs to.

It was Levi.

"Yes, Levi?" I ask

"You'll be going to be my partner." He informed me.

"Ah okay!" I responded

♡\\\♡

We were currently maneuvering through the entire race course. As we were zipping, two wooden titans suddenly sprung out on the ground. I turned my head towards him, my eyes locked to Levi who was looking at me. We nodded and circling on the wooden titans' nape, I slash the nape was deep. Along the way, we heard the cadets and my friends complimenting how skillful we were with our ODM gear and some of them said we were the perfect duo as Humanity's strongest soldier.