24.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒- 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝

"That's not Captain Levi its the female titan!"

Estella turns slow motion until Annie is infront Gunther. She reached out him quickly and instantly out her blades. She looked back at Annie,

she was quick! She doesn't want to be caught.

Luckily she dodged quickly."Estella, thank you for saving me!" Gunther says.

"No problem, i don't want to see any my comrades die. Let's go and get our horses. " she responded . They all nodded. But Annie doesn't give up, she still chasing after Eren.

"Who is that?!"

"Its the female titan, she's on disguise. Hurry protect Eren!" Estella replied

"Which where should we go?" Eld ask

"For now, we can't get back to our horses, lets retreat where the team is." She said as swing fast infront.

"Whoever's it your going to pay, if i'm willing to die to kill you!" Petra screeched

Annie zigzag so quickly until Estella can't focus on their whereabouts and Erens safety. Suddenly, theres a flash of lightning, that's mean Annie has changed into a female titan.

"Guys! Go and bring Eren somewhere safe! I get it from here!"

"Stella! Are you crazy?! We're not leaving you here!"

"Stella! What are doing?!"

"I'm going to distract the female titan!"

"Just go! And tell Levi! I'm counting on you guys!"

They leave with hesitation,Eren bit his lip slowly, he glanced back to see Estella was trying to distract herself and Levi's squad.

"I'm sorry." Estella say as zipping towards the female titan to distract the female titan.

Estella's condition is really not fine. The female titan was very aggressive, no matter who is her opponent was whether a child or a woman, she would still get rid of them without feeling. In order to achieve her goal: To get Eren

The female titan's large hand, swung swiftly towards her. swiftly, Estella dodged and prepared to attack her with 3DMG sword.

She spun toward the back of the neck. With a quick gasp, the female titan started to raise her sword preparing to slash the female titan's nape.

She didn't realise that the titan's hand swung fast towards her.Estella's eyes widened as she balanced her body and saw that her sword was broken.estella was been hit so hard and she hit the tree. she coughed up blood and broke her left hand. her balance began to waver and couldn't hold it she fell.

Then suddenly she felt like there's something powerful flowing inside her body. Her hands were glowing and Ice power came out from her hands comes out from her hands. She creates a sword made from ice. The sword let out a mana as she about to charge the female titan. (Similar like Elsa's powers)

As Eren and Levi Squad went to the safe place and report to Levi about Estella. They arrived and meet Commander Erwin, Hange and Levi.