8.

»»-------►(〃・・〃)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

♡~Estella pov~♡

"Mikasa, go and save Eren. I'll help Mitabi squad and Captain Ian." I tell her.

"B-but I can help."

I smile at her. "It's okay, just go and save the person that you care and love." I encourage her.

"Stella..."

She jump off from the roof and save Eren.

'Okay, now its time to save Mitabi's group and Captain Ian. They all died in the anime. But even in my watch. Today I will save them.'

I saw Mitabi's team on the ground. They were trying to catch the titans attention.

There are three titans. One is 3 meter, the second one is 10 meter tall and the third one is 5 meters class tall.

I swing to the nearest building and cut the 10meter class titans' nape. Then, I hit the 5 meter titan face with the hook and she swing back at his nape.Two down, one to go. I saw the 7 meter titan grab one of Mitabi's team. I quickly cut the titans hand and cutting his nape.

My first task just complete. Now, I need to find Captain Ian. Where is he anyway? There he is. I saw he was saving the one who nearly been eaten by the titan. I got there just in time. I swing fast at the back and cutting his nape. Captain Ian giving me a thankful look and I just smile at him

Okay, Its time to save Eren and Mikasa

Just as I got there, Eren already seal the wall with the big rock that he carried earlier.

"Mind the stragglers! Ackerman! Smith!" Rico ordered

"With all due respect, we need to get Eren out there." Mikasa say.

"I'll cover you! Go get Eren!" I yell, facing the oncoming titans

The mission success. Rico shoot out the yellow smoke tell the others that the mission is success and we immediately went towards Armin who was helping Eren to get out who was unconscious Then, there were two titans came towards them. I push Armin and Eren out of the way of the grabbing hand unfortunately I got grabbed, I was struggling to get out from the grip but no avail and that hurt.

"STELLA!!" I heard Mikasa scream as I was getting lift up.

I was going to be eaten by a titan? So I'm going to die like this? I can't believe that I'm going to die what else? My second chance to live as Estella, I haven't done saving anyone! Father... I hate it! I don't want to die yet.

The titan got me closer to its mouth. My tears streaming down on my face. Just in the flash, someone appeared Killing both titans in a swift motion. The titan let me go but... I'm falling and my gear is busted.

"I got you, you're save now. " A too familiar and soft voice said. The man who killed the titans and caught me. We landed on top of the titan that almost kill me... I look at my saviour .

 I look at my saviour

It was Levi

It was Levi.

"Estella,are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He ask with worried,As I set my feet on the ground.

"I'm fine... I guess." I respond

"Oi, brats, what happened here?" He demanded them

As I was about to move, suddenly I felt a sharp pain,My visions started blurry. I tried to get up but I collapsed.I only could hear echoes yelling my name.

Levi pov

"Stella!" I yelled

"Fuck! you're bleeding crazy!" I saw her a gash beside her stomach. Her eyes started to shut.

My eyes widened" Hey,Stella stay awake! Don't you close your damn eyes! Get it together!" No matter what I said, she was comatose. I shake her gently but noticing her chest raising and falling. I scoop her up in bridal style and I swing my 3DGM with zipping sound I took off.

~♡𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅~♡

-2 days later-

I woke up that I was not in my room, I'm in infirmary. I glance at the window and saw the moon shines up with the stars. I try to get up a little but I groan in pain.

"Hey... you're awake!"

"water." I said with my hoarse voice.

He immediately pour the water from the jug to the glass and give it to me. I gladly take it and drink it.

"How long I was passed out?"

"Two days." He said with stoic voice.

"Oh."

"Is Eren okay?"

"Tch, that titan boy is fine."

"I'm going to call Erwin. He's worried like crazy after he finds out that you injured and I'll make you a porridge." He says.

A few minutes later, father comes in and embrace me.

"By walls! Stella! You're awake" He says in worried tone.

"Father." I say as he quick to angle my pillow so I can sit properly. "Ow..Its hurts, Everything hurts. "

"You have broken ribs, a gash beside your stomach and you been grabbed by the titan hand! I would say you should hurt! And I told you be careful!"

"I'm sorry father, it was an order I can't refuse!"

We stared at each other down,neither the Smith admitted defeated. Finally father sits next to me and pulls me into a hug. I was stunned for a moment I realise that he was crying. The last time I saw him crying after mother's death. He always calm and strong but when it comes to me his walls broken.

"I'm scared that I will lose you too. You the only one I have now." He cried

Tears foaming in my eyes"I'm sorry, but I have to."

He begged. "Please, be careful next time." I just nodded

"By the way father, did Levi slept here every day?"

Father nods. "He's waiting for you to wake up from the coma and he was worried about you."

"I have to go. I'll see you later."

After he went out, Levi came in with a tray. He feed me the porridge

"I'm going to hand feed you Now sit up and say Aahh~" I obeyed his orders and open my mouth.

"Aahh~"