45.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓-𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭

Estella pov

A year later

Wall Maria is now finally titan-free, and construction is taking on there. Around the spring, the Survey Corps received more training, and we are currently ready to travel for the mission to leave beyond the wall Maria.The wind blow through my golden blonde hair and my height only went up like half an inch but Levi is still higher than me.

After a few hours of travel, we arrived at the borderline. Armin and Eren were thrilled to see the sea for the first time since they were young.

"It's the ocean that Armin kept telling us about." Hange said in excitement. They get off from the horses and then straight to the water.

"My eyes!"

"Damn, it's salty!"

They all enjoying splashing water. "Woohoo! Is this even true? How is this ocean's water is so salty?" Hamge exclaimed.

"It's been a long time, I haven't seen the beach." I whispered as smile softly looking at the the beautiful scenery.

"Come on, babe. Take off your shoes and try to have fun." I grab his hand with me afterbhe done with his shoes.

"Hey, what is this?" Hange then curious
she look into the seeing the white object there.

"Hange, it's might be poisonous, don't touch it." Levi warned her.

I giggled. "Levi, it's not poisonous. That's a seashell.

"See? There's nothing to be worry

"See? There's nothing to be worry. Try to relax and enjoy this precious view."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●