31.

I woke up to the sun shining tight on my face. Levi's arm was draped over my abdomen. His face nuzzled on the back of my neck and my legs hooking together "Good morning, my little bunny." He said with a smirk.

"Morning Captain levi." I answered.

I didn't notice that how sore I was until move a little. "Owww... my body is sore..." I whined at him.

"You should be more gentle with me,Levi." I slightly smack his arm at him. He just chuckled.

Then, he came closer and kissed me, narrowly missing my lips and end up kissing my neck.

"L-Levi."

He continues kissing and leaving marks on my body. After our hot sessions was over, Levi started to get up. "Let's get ready and packed your things, I have a surprise to show you."

My eyes lits up. "A surprise?!"

\\♡\\

father gave us permission duty off for two weeks Today, We walk along the street while I was holding Milo on my arms. my whole body still hurt from last night event. we stopped infront a house.

"I bought us a house." He said.

"I can't believe that we had our own house!"

"Do you like it?" He asked

I jumped into his arms and share a heartwarming kiss infront of my new lovely home"Of course, I like it! Thank you for da best surprise ever babe!"

He chuckled. "I'm glad that you like it."

Then, a woman and a man with their children came and greet us. "Hello, Captain Levi and Mrs Ackerman you must be our new neighbour. I'm Helena and this is my husband, Michael Bäcker and our children, Felix and Leonie. It's nice to meet you." She greeted us warmly.

" Congratulations for your wedding." Michael said

"Thank you and It's nice to meet you too,Mr and Mrs Bäcker. You can just call me Stella. Mrs looks like I'm old."

She giggled." Of course, Stella and you can call us by our names."

"Mom! Dad! that's the pretty soldier that my friends were talking about!" Leonie pointed me

"Yeah! My friends said too! She's pretty like a princess! Humanity's second strongest soldier!" Felix added

I can't help but smile with all the compliments by the kids.

I crouched level as their
high."Leonie and Felix. You can call me sister Stella."

"Okay!"

I noticed that Leonie kept staring at Milo

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked

She nodded but looking unhesitatingly. I giggled at her reaction. "Don't worry, He's a good boy."

So, I give Milo to her. Erez was snuggling on Leonie's arms.

"I think, Milo likes you."

"By the way, Do you want to take care, Milo?"

She gasped. "Can I?"

I nodded. "Yes, you can take care of him when I go to work."

Her eyes sparkles. "Thank you Sister Stella!"

I giggled. "Your'e welcome."

"Sister Stella! Sister Stella!"

"Yes, Felix?" I asked