Chapter 34: Preparation for Boot Camp

Start from the beginning

Everyone was shocked including Takato.

Takato: "Oh um...well, thank you."

Aizawa: "Anyways, the thing you all need to know is that those who failed will be forced much harder than the rest cause they need it more."

After Class: 

Everyone joined together:

Ojiro: "I am glad that everyone is going." 

Kaminari: "I don't have a bathing suit, I need to buy one."

Hagakure: "Hey, if tomorrow is odd and Exam have ended. Why don't we all go shopping?"

Mina: "That's a great idea." *everyone started agreeing except Bakugo who rudely denied.*

Momo nodded enthusiastically, she hasn't gone for shopping in a long time so she wanted to buy some dresses and accessories for herself.

Momo: "I think that's a great idea."

Akane: *looks over to Takato* "Are you coming Takato-kun?"

Takato: *Nods* "Sure...why not?"

The next day, Takato walks to the Kiyashi ward shopping mall and looked around until he heard his name.

Akane: "Takato-kun!" *looks over to his right to see Akane and Ochako  running towards him as he waved and greeting them and after a little while everyone gathered.* 

Takato: "Welp let's do this. *The group split up with Takato, Midoriya, Akane and Ochako as a  group*  "Well, I need some new shoes, a bag, some more clothing and I guess some snacks."

Izuku: "Same here!"

Akane: "Okay we're all meeting at the tea shop so we'll see you there!"

Takato: "Okay Later!" *walks off with Midoriya.*

As they were heading over there, Takato felt as if someone was following them.  Soon they walk to a less crowded area of the ward when.

??: "Oh, it's the two U.A kids! How badass! Give me you signature?" 

Midoriya and Takato turns as saw a man hiding his face in a hoodie as he came forward and draped his arm over their shoulders and his hand was near their necks.

??: "You're Takato Ryujin right? The one who won the sport's festival?"

Takato: "You're damn right....Shigaraki Tomura." *Tomura's eyes widen as  one of Takato's dorsal plate shot out stabbing Shigaraki in his hand and arm. Shigaraki tries backing up, but Takato and Izuku quickly grab Shigaraki by his arms before pulling him over their shoulder and slamming him into the hard concrete floor as Shigarako shouted in pain.

Izuku looked to the people watching,shouting: "GET AWAY AND CALL THE POLICE." *Points at Shigaraki* "THIS GUY'S A VILLAIN!"

Everyone started to run and in moments the area was empty and Takato cracked his knuckles.

Takato: "I don't know why you came here Villain, but I sure as hell know you aren't walked away from this place."

Shigaraki: "And why is that?"

Takato: "Because, you will be taken from here.....in a stretcher with your LEGS AND CRACK ADDICT FACE BROKEN!"

Shigaraki: *blinks twice* "Wait wha- AHHHHHHHH!" *Takato is shown  slamming Shigaraki by his legs into the pavement, before repeated punching him in the face breaking some of his teeth and then repeated punching from the side, before repeated kneeing him into the gut, doubling over with spit coming out of his mouth.*

Takato: "Had enough...." As he grabbed Shigaraki from his throat and lifting him when suddenly a black portal open and sucked Shigraki inside along with Takato's hand.

Unknown insane voice: "Sorry but you won't be taking Shigaraki just Yet!" *A strange insect- like Claw appears from into Takato's view. Takato snarls pulling his hand away. But it was too late as the claw slashes downward slice Takato's hand clean off. Takato lets out a agonizing roar of pain backing up slowly, holding the bloody numb where his hand allowing the villain to escape thru the closing portal

Izuku: "Takato-kun!" *Runs over to him as concerned as Takato lets go of his injury.* "Shit I call-"

Everyone else soon arrived to see Takato's condition all of them running over screaming, Some of the boys mainly Kouda and Kaminari puke as they saw Takato's arm: "TAKA-KUN/TAKATO-KUN/ RYUJIN!!!!"

Takato: *holds his good hand up* "Stay where you are!" *Takato's dorsal spine rip out his back as they soon begins to glow. Light begins to channel thru his body as Takato let's out apainful snarl as flesh and bone began to form out of his injury soon reforming into a new hand. Takato pants heavily as the light fade moving his new hand and fingers but a surge of pain fills his hand* "Damn...that fucking hurt..."  

Akane: *runs over hugging him* "Takato, are you okay?!"

Takato: "I'll...live.." *looks to still be in pain* 

Akane: *holds her hands out* on top of Takato newly recovered arm* "Hang on this will help." *Begins healing Takato, a soothing comforting fills Takato as the pained lessen*

Takato: "Thank you Akane." *Kisses her on her cheeks, which she blushes but kept focus on healing.*

???: "I supposed you are the one who fought the villain." *the group looks up to see a man with a yellow detective suit*

Takato: "Yes, that's correct! Takato Ryujin."

Detective: "And I am Detective Tsukauchi, nice to meet you." *held his hand out*

Takato: " I am sorry, I can't shake your hand, mine is still healing."

Detective: "Oh, I see, but would you come with us to give your statement!" *Leads Takato towards his care to take his statement*

Izuku: "I'll come too! I was with him at the time!" 

Akane: "Me too! I need to finish healing his hand"

The 4 head to the police station both Takato and Izuku explained what had happened and lied a bit as they told them that Shigarako tried to decay their necks so Takato acted on self defense.

Takato, Akane and Izuku were release after around a half and hour with Akane finishes healing Takato's hand. Their friends surrounding him asking if they were alright and they told him he was fine and that it was getting late, so they all went home for the long week ahead of them.