Chapter 1: The Roar of the King

It was the middle of the school day, in Aldera Junior High. Every student were gossiping in the classroom, well all except two kids. One boy had messy green hair, and emerald eyes, who was busy writing down in his note book labeled Pro Hero Notes. His name was Izuku Midoriya, who's dream is to be a hero, unfortunately he was born quirkless and will never give up on his dream. The other boy was looking out the window daydreaming, his hair was black as night and his eyes as amber colored normally but, he is wearing color contacts to hide it. He would constantly rub his eyes as they itch from the contacts. His name was Takato Ryujin, he kept looking out the window as the teacher walks in, with a stack of paper, slamming down on table

Teacher: ALRIGHT YOU TROUBLEMAKERS TAKES A SEAT AND SHUT UP.  'All the students walk back to their seat and sits down' Now I have your papers, to see if you pass or not. 'all students sends death glares at teacher. Teacher than tosses all the paper' But I know you lot have all passed and become great heroes. 'All the students cheered but soon ash brown haired kid smirks with his feet on table smiles cockily'

Bakugo: Heh, hey teach don't lump me these extras, these guys will probably will become a sidekick for some D Lister hero. 'all the other students get pissed off by that remark'

Teacher: Oh that's right Bakugo, you are enrolling into U.A, right.

Bakugo: That's right, I'm going to be the next number one hero.

Teacher: 'looks at paper' Oh Midoriya and Ryujin seems to also are enrolling into U.A 'all the students looks at both of us, Midoriya had stopped writing as he heard his named called but Takato doesn't seemed to notice as he continue to daydream, as everyone starts laughing at us.' 

Bakugo: YOU FUCKIN EXTRAS TRYING TO SHOW ME UP, YOU TWO DON'T EVEN HAVE A QUIRK 'Takato snaps out of darydream and looks at Bakugo bored' 

Takato: The hell do you want, you stupid angry Pomeranian? 'Bakugo caused small explosion from his hands super pissed off at comment, Midoriya scared to death by Bakugo's rage. 'Take your tantrum somewhere else. 

Later that day, Midoriya and Takato were the last students packing up their stuff. Midoriya drop his notebook, before he could pick it up, Bakugo swipes his notebook next to him are his goons.

Midoriya: Kaachan g-give that back.

Bakugo: 'evil smirk' heh, you made me look like a fool during class by showing me up Deku. 'blows up his notebook and throws out window' Time some payback 

He snaps as his goon walk up to trying to grab him but before they grab him, Takato grabs a desk and hurls it one of the goons slamming them into wall knocking him unconscious the three look at Takato. the other goon runs up to him trying to punch him, but Takato dodges and straight up decks him in face breaking his nose 

Bakugo: Stay out of this, you fucker. 'about to swing his arm sparks fly out of his hand but, Takato grabs his wrist stopping it's collision'

Midoriya eyes widen as he sees how brave cool is Takato being. Takato giving a pissed off look at Bakugo staring him eye to eye, slowly squeezing his wrist hard. Bakugo winces in pain soon pulling arm back out of Takato's grasp. He holding his hand rubbing his wrist, staring at Takato in disbelief.

Takato: leave....now.. 'Goons and Bakugo get up up and start running Bakugo stops and looks back at Takato'

Bakugo: This isn't over you fucker 'runs away from classroom Takato sighs and turns and walks to go pick up his bag.' Izuku walks up to him.