Chapter 27: A task to take care of..

Everybody was busy packing their bags and getting ready to leave. But Takato and Todoroki were supposed to stay behind. Both ofthem had a prior message from Aizawa, also notifying them to have their hero costumes ready. 

Takato opens up the gear case to get his brand new hero attire as well as Todoroki. 

School had been over 5 minutes ago and most had already set out for home. But Takato and Shoto stayed true to their word. Both of them, standing in awkward silence in front of the principal's office door with their upgraded suit-cases for about a minute before Takato decided to slowly knock at the door.

Nezu: "Come in.."

Takato gently pushed the door to see that the principal, All Might and a woman in a formal attire sitting on the sofa near the coffee table where as Aizawa was standing beside them.

Nezu: "Take a seat both of you." *The principal motioned towards the two chairs in front of them. The two of them obliged as they put their cases near their feet, maintaining calm features as if they were at a job interview.* "Ryujin, Todoroki; this is Matsuzaka Inada, the head of the Heroics board council."  

Inada: *remarked with a calm smile* "It is a honor to meet you two."

Todoroki: "The privilege is ours." 

Inada: "I'll take it all of you have received your internship offers today." *Both of them nodded to the lady's question. "I'd assume that both of you have selected you choices."

Takato: "Yes we have."

Inada: *left her half empty cup of on the coffee table* "Well then this will be a bit easier to discuss then." *She slid a file towards the two of them across the coffee table*

Nezu: *kind tone* "Open it."

Flipping aside the cover revealed that in the file there were two laminated plastic cards with both their names and photos on them. It took Takato a while to notice the words Transitory License on the top.  

Inada:  "Considering the potential you two have, we've decided to give the two of you a better chance of implementing your skillset. These licenses are only until you attend the provisional license exam."

Nezu: "These Licenses will only give you two, the privilege's of using your quirks in public and getting involved in small time situations, basically the same as your provisional licenses. The only difference being that both of you will be running under the supervision of pro heroes." 

Inada: "This is drastic initiative would be a rather sensitive topic to the media, hence you're actions must be strictly kept in a low profile. I'd highly recommended both of you to take part, but the choice of  whether you should do so is entirely up to you."

The look on their faces spoke for them

"Excellent, each of you will be assigned a pro hero soon enough. I encourage both of you to make full use of this opportunity."

Nezu: *continues as he swirled the whisking tea in his cup* "And since both of you are on board with the initiative, why don't both of you head out with Eraserhead for tonight. Consider it to be a head start." 

Aizawa was about to say something until Takato speaks to do.

Takato: "Um..with all do respect...there is something I must do before anything. *everyone looks at Takato* "This will only take a minute it's....very important."

Aizawa: *sighs* "Very well, but we will come with you. Suit up and meet us at the gate. Best you don't make me wait to long." *The two students rushed to follow, taking a moment to properly bow before leaving.*

Later that day, Takato was in your new hero suit with Aizawa, and Shoto.   While doing a bit of patrolling  stopped by a shop and bought some flowers and some incenses in hand. They soon were about to pass the graveyard which Takato stops walking.

Takato: "Okay..you guys can wait here if you want...I'll be right back.."

(Takato nbasic look to hero suit)

Shoto looks over to Aizawa, which they look back at the Black haired teen and merely nodded at him, which he soon walks off thru the multiple graves before stopping in front of a grave, kneeling down in front of the grave....of Y/n Ryujin. He places the flowers in his father's vase and  lights the incense before giving a gentle smile.

Takato: "Happy Birthday Dad.. I was surprised to see you at the Sports Festival.. during my fight with Todoroki... Oh right me and Akane are now dating now...and everyone sees me as a good future hero..." *slowly begins to tear up a bit as a gentle breeze runs thru his hair as tears drip down from Takato's face to his hand* "I think I finally understand what you were trying to teach me.."

(Begin Song)

(Takato Lyrics and Actions)

Todoroki and Aizawa find Takato kneeling in front of his foster father's grave. They watch and listen in silence. You break apart the cracks inside to find what's underneath. But there you found more questions to the answers that you seek. Your destiny is not decided by another's wants. Look in yourself and listen closely to your heart's response

Todoroki's eyes widen as Takato continues: You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel * Takato's Memories flow into his head of all the times he shared with his friends and classmates* But if you keep moving, better days are to follow *The memories of all the time his friends had their doubts, Takato would step up and help them out* Your failures are an opportunity to try again and you'll eventually. Find your way, find your way and mold your own destiny.

Todoroki  slowly begin to tear up as he begins to think about his own past from Takato's song. Perfection and power are truly overrated How his father would Abuse him and beat him to become his weapon against All Might. The peacе in ones self is sadly understatеd But at his most darkest time Takato was the one who helped it out. To achieve your true desires, you don't have to do it alone. Look inward for what you want, this path is your own.

You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel
But if you keep moving, better days are to follow
Your failures are an opportunity to try again and you'll eventually
Find your way, find your way and mold your own destiny

The Memories soon shows how Takato has grown over the months of being in U.A. How he has grown over the years and made new friends  and rivals. How he reunited with his brother and sister. How, he was able to confess his feelings towards Akane. How, he was able to smile brightly after many years of him after losing his father.

You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel
But if you keep moving, better days are to follow
Your failures are an opportunity to try again and you'll eventually
Find your way, find your way and mold your own destiny.

As the screen turns to black, Takato takes a breath of air to try calm himself, but tears ran down the black haired teen's face. As he couldn't hold his emotions in.

Hear me well, don't be so afraid
I know the choices that we make
Can feel so cemented on the path we may take
But hear me well, don't be so afraid

(Ends Music)