Chapter 12: Watching over his Queen

Ochako P.o.V:

The school was closed the next day due to the recent U.S.J attack. Right now me and my parents are heading over to U.A. Why you may ask? Well my sister is still over at the U.S.J. still in her Cocoon thing. We were hoping to se how she is doing.

As we get there we see Principal Nezu and All-Might talking with a green haired woman and Deku.

M.M (Mama Midoriya) : "Are you sure they are alright?!"

Nezu: "Yes though I am concerned for Young Ryujin-kun's condition.."

Dad: "Excuse me are you Principal Nezu?"

The others look over to us. Deku immediately runs over to me with concern on his face.

Deku: "Uraraka-chan?"

Me: "Deku-kun" *I run over to him with a worried look on my face* "What are you doing here?"

Midoriya:"Well My mom wanted to see how Takato-kun is doing.."

Mom: "Um...excuse me Ochako" *Izuku looks over at my mother and Father* "But who is this?"

Deku: "Oh I'm Midoriya Izuku, I'm both your daughter's classmate and Ryujin Takato's best friend. My mom is Takato-kun temporary guardian."

M.M: *confused look* "Izuku do you know them?"

All-Might: "Ah Mr. and Mrs. Uraraka, I see you made it." *offers handshake which Mr. Uraraka accepts*

Dad: "All-Might sir, It's an honor...but tell how is our Daughter?"

Mom: "Is she okay?"

Nezu: "Well, it is hard to say, but it would seem your daughter is safe." They sigh with a bit of relief.

Ochako: "Can we see her?"

Nezu and All-Might look at each other and sighs a bit

All-Might: "That is the challenging part..."

This gave us all a bit more concern.

Mom: "What do you mean?"

Nezu: "Well...you see it would seem Young Ryujin...has not changed back to his giant state..." *He takes out a tablet and shows a recent news report on the USJ incident* "Take a look at this..this was a shot this morning."

3rd P.o.V: (On tablet)

The feed is shown above USJ building flying above the broken glass ceiling

News Reporter: "We are live on the scene of the destroyed USJ building. Where it is said the recent villain attack was stopped by the students and teachers in the facility."

The helicopter moves a bit closer and the camera is pointed at  the cocoon. Akane is in in some kind of nest made from trees and leaves.

News Reporter: "As you can see there is some sort of mysterious- *suddenly a low but terrifying growl is heard.* "What, What is-"

Suddenly the whole feed is cut off a Takato's roar can be heard as he surface from the water and is stomping towards the helicopter.