Chapter 39: The Villain Ambush

Takato is walking towards the group with Junior on his shoulders, after a long day of training to see everyone groaning at the sight of a bunch of ingredients.

Takato: "What's going on?" *Everyone looks over to Takato, before sighing as they all exhausted from the training they had to do*

Kirishima: "Ugh, Hey Takato.. the teachers told us we had to prepare our own food..."

Takato:*sets down Junior on the ground* "Is that so?"

Sero: "Yeah...and we don't know how to cook....ugh and I'm to tired.."

Takato: *steps forward quickly seeing that they are all ingredients to Curry* "Everyone." *Everyone looks up to the class president as he is seen taking out a bandana and wrapping it around his head* "Can you take care of Junior?"

Akane: "Oh, sure!" *picks up Junior* 

Izuku: *looks to Takato* "What are you going to do?"

Ryujin: *glance to him* "My job.." *looks at other Student* "The rest of you all can take a breather... I will deal with dinner."

Iida: "By yourself!" *Takato walking to the cutting board and all the vegetables* 

Takato: "Yes... Now please don't bother me.. and start resting!" *begins prepping all his ingredients in incredible speeds*

Everyone: *sighs with gratitude* "Thanks Takato-kun/Ryujin-san/ Class President."

(Timeskip an hour and a half)

Takato is currently seen serving the curry on top of everyone's plates of rice. As they sit down they take a whiff of the scent of Intoxicating herbs and spices from the curry.

(Look of Takato's Curry)

Kaminari: *drooling coming of his mouth* "Man, my mouth's watering* 

Sero, Kirishima, and Mineta: *same state as Kaminari* "Yeah man, we feel ya."

Everyone else: *happily exclaim as they call out* "ITAKAKIMASU!"  *Everyone else begin to happily eat as Takato is preparing a plate for himself. When he turns he sees everyone crying tears of joy from their first bite* "This is amazing.."

Takato: "Heh..I'm glad you like my cooking.." *takes a seat next to Junior, who was sitting next to Akane* "Hungry little buddy."

Junior: *nods* "Mhm!" 

Takato: "Okay.." *moves a spoonful of curry and rice in front of him* "Say ahh."

Junior: *opens his mouth* "Ahh!" *Takato moves the spoonful into his mouth, which Junior happily eats and enjoys and cutely exclaims* "Nom! Nom!"

Takato: *chuckles* "I'm glad you like it." *notice a spoonful of curry and rice in front of him* "Huh?"

Akane: *Takato looks to see Akane holding the spoon* "Say Ahh!" *Takato blushes hard as he soon sighs and eats off of Akane's spoon* "Hehehehe!"