Chapter 15: Speech of the Sports Festival

Two weeks past as Takato moved away from the Midoriya's. There was a lot of tears from Mama Midoriya and a bunch of hugs from both. But it was time to move on, and now he lives with his older sister and trained under his brother and sister from the two weeks for the sports Festival.

Right now Takato is in the Class 1-A's waiting room, dressed in his P.E. Clothes and now waiting with the rest of his classmates. Sitting next to Izuku, Akane and Ochako, the boy was currently talking with them.

Mina: *pouts* "No fair. I wanted to wear my costume" *tugging on her pants, as Ojirou stop stretching his arms and look at Ashido."

Ojirou: "To keep everything fair and square, we can't"

Sato:*nervously with Tokoyami and Shouji* "I wonder what the first rounds gonna be.."

Tokoyami: "No matter what comes, we have no choice but to go on with it!"

Iida: *doors up* "Everyone are you ready? We will be entering soon!"

Takato: *stand up* "Damn straight! Everyone!" *everyone looks over at the class president* "Just know that no matter what, Win or Lose, Give a hundred percent, and you're a winner. If you lose improve yourself, you are a student of Class 1-A! So let's show all the others the next generation of Pros!"

Everyone: "YEAH!" *cheers for their class president's speech*

Todoroki: "Ryujin."

The black haired teen open his eyes, and looked at the owner of the voice as Todoroki walked up to him. This is the first time the two strongest students in Class 1-A are now facing each other.

Todoroki: *dully* "Looking at things objectively, I think you, Midoriya and me are equal in power, judgement and intelligence, but one thing's for sure, I am not intending to back down."

Takato: "Oh really?" 

Todoroki: "But... All Might has his eye on you and Midoriya, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you two." 

Izuku looked a bit surprised at his declaration, 

Kaminari: "Oh? Is one of the best in the class making a declaration of war?"

Kirishima: "Oi, oi, oi! Why are picking a fight with Takato and Midoriya all of the sudden? We're about to start!" *As Kirishima places his hand on Todoroki's shoulder the Multicolor teenager knocks his hand away with his elbow*

Todoroki: "We're not here to play at being friends/ So what does it matter?" *begins to walk away until a chuckle could be heard from Takato* "Hm?'

Todoroki and the other classmates look over to Takato, who's chuckle evolved into laughter.

Takato: "Heh, were you not listening to what I said when we encountered Class 1 -B weeks ago?" *Todoroki doesn't answer* "I said I accept 'Any' Challenge that means all you guys as well! So then I expect you to show not hold back. *turns his head and looks at Todoroki with a dead serious glare* "If you do hold back then I won't give you what you deserve. Use your left side, the flame that burns within you with your cold ice."

Todoroki frowns annoyingly, and turned around, walking away with his face darkened and pushes Iida away. Takato sighs not knowing why Todoroki was like this...but it probably had something to do with his parent: Endeavor.

Present Mic: "HEY!"*voice booms throughout the area, as everyone roars with cheers* "Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love the U.A. Sports Festival, is about to begin! Everyone, are you ready?!" *As the Crowds of people cheer he continues*  The U. A Sports Festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year. Anyway, these are the guys, right?"