7장

"I'll be back." Aera excuse herself, earning a nod from Jinhee and Beomgyu whose busy doing their school works.

The three of them have to finish their school works since the music fest is right around the corner.

It's a miracle that they decide to spend their break at the library since they usually found at the canteen, sometimes at the court and at the playground.

-

Aera hissed while scratching the side of her head. "History..oh here." She start looking for the specific book at every shelves.

"Hmm..where are you hiding?" Aera start to look at the higher shelve. "I never thought the shelves are this high-AAA!! KAMCHAIGYA! (*)"

"What the heck? Your so surprised as if you saw a ghost." Aera's brows frown, looking at the boy in front of her.

The reason of this, is out of nowhere Taehyun suddenly appeared in between the books that made Aera surprised.

"Ghost?! Your eyes is too big that you look like one." She rolled her eyes before noticing other students giving her weird looks, some irritated since she's noisy.

Compared with Aera's point of view, students though she lost her mind, that she's talking to the books in front of her.

"hehe sorry." She give the students her small peace sign then narrowing her eyes at Taehyun.

But that doesn't effect the boy, he just continue to look at the books.

"Where is that-hah! found you." Aera tried to reach the book at the very top of the shelves.

"Why this have to be so high? Ughh" Even when she tipped her toes there is actually no use.

"Why do you have to be so short?" A longer arms and bigger hands suddenly reached the book Aera supposed to have.

Her heart raised a bit, not just the fact of the closeness but also because of his good scent; that will surely be stuck to her.

"Excuse me?" She look back and saw Taehyun holding the history book.

"I need that book." Aera said.

"But I got it first." He replied.

"Are you testing me?" Aera raised her eyebrow, getting pissed by his actions.

She looks like she's ready for a fight.

"Why are you so grumpy?" He asked.

"Can't you just hand over the book?"

Taehyun stared at her, blinking a few times. He recognised her, she's one of Beomgyu's friend and also whose helping them for the music fest.

He pressed his lips into a thin line, for him he finds it funny how pissed the girl in front of him.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyun asked and that shook Aera. "What? Are you really asking me that?" 

"You look so grumpy." He left out a small chuckle. Aera tilt her head to the side, confused.

"Here. Take it." Taehyun lend the book to Aera, she took the book from his hands still confused.

"Thank..you?" There Aera watched him walk away. "He didn't even let me finish, oh well"

As she went back to their table Beomgyu raised his brow, "What took you so long? And what's with the face?"

"I saw a ghost." Aera replied before letting our a sigh.

"How come almost all of the Junior Highschool girls fall for him? He's so annoying." She thought.

[hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter, cuz this is one of my fav chapters in the book! Don't forget to vote and iluvyu >< ]

-je <3