4장

This has always been his favorite part of the day; early in the morning walking down the street as the soft wind blows to his beautiful face.

With his earphones plugged into his ears, trees dance with the song he's listening.

After letting out a sigh, a small smile can be seen on his face.

For him, he felt so free. Yet this feeling doesn't last long. As he saw the perfectly build structure of his school,

The small smile automatically fade away and changed to his usual cold emotion.

He removed his earphones as he walked through the hallway filled with students.

Upon entering the boys' locker he opened his, a small yellow paper suddenly fell.

His brows frown out of curiosity, he picked up the perfectly fold paper.

And just like what he expected it is indeed a love letter.

He was about to put the letter where it is supposed to be; trash

But luckily a familiar voice suddenly called his name, making him halt from his actions.

"Taehyun-ah! Soobin hyung just texted me, and we need to head to their classroom now!" There he saw Hueningkai trying to catch his breath from running.

"But that's in the fourth floor"

Taehyun's feet aren't in the mood to go hiking early in the morning.

"And that's the reason why we need to hurry! Kaja! (Let's go)"

-

"Please just join with me!"

For the whole day Aera has been persuading Jinhee to join her in the preparation of the music club.

"Aish!! Jinja! Hajima! (really! stop it!) I told you I'm not joining."

"Ughh! Just join her!" Beomgyu said holding both sides of his ears. For the whole 10 hours those words is like a replay, and he feels like his ears are about to come off.

When the bell suddenly rings; Jinhee hastily shove her bag to her shoulder, in hurry to get away from the two.

But for her luck, their stubbornness is too much for her to escape.

"Im Jinhee, you will join me. And you're not going anywhere." Aera said before dragging Jinhee to the music club.

-

"All thanks to Beomgyu, we found someone who will help us for the upcoming music fest!" The president of the music class Soobin, gestured the two girls to enter the room.

"Annyeonghaseo, I'am Jeon Aera. I'm in the same class as Beomgyu. I hope we can be friends."

Her eyes landed at Yeonjun and to her surprise the boy is smiling widely at her.

"Omygoshh! Why is he smiling at me like that?! I feel like my heart is about to explode!"

-

The club meeting ended and the three are walking on their way home.

"Why do I feel like he knows that I'm the one who sent him the letter?"

"Just because he's smiling widely at you earlier, that doesn't mean he knows you already." Beomgyu shakes his head.

"I wonder what he thinks at my letter"
Aera clung at Jinhee while squealing a bit.

"He thinks it's very cringe." Jinhee pushed Aera's forehead using her fingers away from her.

"Do you think he's listening to LANY already?" Aera giggles at the thought Yeonjun listening to LANY in playlist.

On the same time, Taehyun is also walking on the different street going home from school.

Walking in the morning is different from  the night. The dark feels so lonely for him.

Therefore he put his earphones on and clicked a random playlist in shuffle.

As soon as the music starts, he stop his tracks; surprised by the new melody passing through his ears.

The voice is new, every beat is new, even the feeling is new.

Taehyun checked his phone, thus he saw the artist of the song.

Paper - LANY

He remembered that the singer was also requested by the anonymous person who gave him a letter.

"She has a great taste in music."

[ for the next chapter more interaction with the the members! ^ㅇ^ pls don't forget to vote! Luv yah all ♡ ]

-je♡