5장

It's almost been an hour of planning the theme and set up for the upcoming music fest. And everyone in the room feels the emptiness in their stomach.

"Okay let's take a break." Soobin said stretching his long arms.

"Ahh! Finally those words left from your mouth." The eldest whines.

"Hmm~ I wonder what are we having for snacks." Hueningkai said with his little voice.

"I'm actually craving for burgers." Aera pout her lips a bit; acting cute in front of her senior crush.

Jinhee saw what her friend doing making her want to burst into laughter. "Is that even a snack?" She asked teasing Aera.

"Yes it is! For me." Aera raised her brow at Jinhee giving her the 'don't me' look.

"Burgers is a snack for me too!" Soobin claimed. Aera gasp "we better be friends!" The two give each other a high five before Aera show her tongue at Jinhee.

"childish" Taehyun said under his breath. "I think ice cream sandwich and banana milk will do." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu hissed, narrowing his eyes at his hyung. "What? I'm on a diet." Yeonjun defend himself.

"And were not." Hueningkai shrugs his shoulders.

"So what are we really having?" Taehyun suddenly asked. His face really shows that he's done with their childish acts.

"let's just go with ice cream sandwich and banana milk. I'm hungry." Jinhee said.

Hueningkai clapped his hands before asking, "okay! then whose gonna buy?" They all give him a look. The boy let out awkward laugh before clinging his arm around his Soobin hyung.

"I think Soobin hyung wants to go."

Huening starts to act cutely in front of Soobin while his hyung give him bewildered look.

"Aiish- the both of you just go!" Beomgyu start to push the two out of the room.

-

"So sunbaenim (senior)... Do you know or maybe listen to LANY?" Aera tried to start a conversation with Yeonjun.

"LANY? umm.." Yeonjun start to think while Aera wait for his answers with anticipation.

"I think I heard some of their songs but nah, it's not my taste." Deep down Aera, she is disappointed that he didn't appreciate the songs of one of her favourite band.

"Well people have different taste when it comes to music." Instead of showing her disappointment she'd rather be optimistic.

"Yeah and in my opinion I enjoy listening to Jeff Bernat than LANY." Jinhee joined the conversation.

"Oh! You know Jeff Bernat?!" His eyes got bigger; shocked that someone has the same taste of music like him.

"Umm yeah, I always listen to his songs." Jinhee answers.

"Oh so the both of you have the same taste of music. You'll get along well since Yeonjun hyung love to talk about music." Beomgyu enters the conversation.

Aera stare at Beomgyu thinking about his words, and her friend noticed the upset stare beside him.

"Ah don't be sad Aera, You know I'm always open for new songs so I'll start listening to LANY from now on." Beomgyu pat the top of her head, while Aera rolled her eyes at him.

On the other side there is Taehyun; quietly listening to the whole conversation of the four.

"LANY's songs are meaningful though." He said to himself.

Looking down to his phone, there display the artist his listening at the moment.

My heart won't let me - LANY

-

"What's taking them so long?" Yeonjun whines.

"Oh! Their back?" Beomgyu's smile changed into confused.

Taehyun removed his earphone, eyeing Soobin and Hueningkai from head to toe. "Where's the food?" He ask.

"Ah we're actually about to buy, but we remembered that you guys didn't gave us money." Soobin held the back of his neck.

"What?!" Taehyun look at them with a bewildered expression. All of them actually.

"Then why didn't you just use your money and we'll just pay you when you get back?" Yeonjun asked them irritatedly.

Hueningkai clapped his hands, "ah! Why I didn't think of that?, I have my wallet inside my pocket the whole time."

Jinhee rubbing her temples; getting stressed out. "I can't believe I'm stuck with these people."

"Aishh! Huening-ahh!!" Yeonjun mess his own hair, really frustrated.

Soobin saw the glare of Beomgyu at them, "hey it's not me."

"So what now?" Aera asked.

No one answered and they just left out a sighed.

[ hey guys! I hope you like this chapter :) Again thank you soo much for reading my book even when I update so slow because of school works, but anyway don't forget to vote!

luv yah! ]

-je ^3^