10장

" Our senior year is just around the corner, and these days I'm starting to think what should I do for a living."

Beomgyu and Aera are at the playground of their school, sitting at the swing while eating sausages.

"What do you have in mind?" Aera ask.

"well.. first I think you're the first person will know about this." Beomgyu scratch the back of his neck.

"Oh really! Well I'm honored to be the first one."

"So I've been thinking about this, and I see myself performing in front of a lot of people."

"Do you see yourself performing alone ?" She asked Beomgyu.

"No. I rather be with someone performing with me." There's a longs silence, so he stopped munching and saw Aera with her wide smile.

" I'm proud of you, and there's nothing wrong on choosing the path that you want. But for sure Jinhee will get mad if she finds out that I was the first one knows about this."

Aera ruffle the boys hair while they both laugh.

"Hey guys!" A familiar voice said.

The two looked back and saw Yeonjun walking towards them.

"Oh hyung, what brings you here?" Beomgyu asked then looked at Aera whose eyes is fixed to Yeonjun.

"I want to ask something to..Aera."

"to me?" She pointed to herself while Yeonjun nod.

"Then I should get going then, bye guys!" Beomgyu quickly took the last piece of Aera' s sausage before running to save his life.

"YAH! CHOI BEOMGYU!" As much as Aera wants to run and kill Beomgyu, she couldn't because this is the first time Yeonjun wants to talk to her.
So rather than chasing her annoying friend, she chooses to just stay and watch Gyu running away from her. 

"I can just buy you a sausage if you want to." Yeonjun said.

-

"So what do you want to ask me?"

Aera already sense that Yeonjun is kind of shy to ask his question so her thoughts starts to run through her mind.

' Does he know already that I'm the one who writes him letters?!'

'Is he going to ask me out!?'

' OMG! what if he likes me?!'

'  Is he going to confess? no! I'm not ready! I don't know what  answer, of course it's a Yes! oh wait what if-'

"Aera, are you okay?" Yeonjun cut off Aera's thoughts.

Blinking three times before she realize that they are already at the canteen "huh what?"

"I was asking if you know where Jinhee is."

"Huh?" She didn't expect that.

"Jinhee..um do you know where she is?" Repeating his own question the second time makes Aera more confused.

'Why is he looking for Jinhee?'

"Um.. I think she's working with her group mates at the library."

Aera is still confused and she's having this feeling inside her, that she hate to admit.

' Expecting too much to someone does hurts.'

" But I already checked there earlier before I went to the playground." Yeonjun said after paying for the sausage and lending it to Aera.

"Why are you looking for her." She tried her best not to sound so disappointed.

"Oh..that" He chuckles a little and scratch the side of his head. "It's for the music fest."

Area just nod her head even she if she's not fully satisfied with his answer.

"You can just tell it to me, besides I also volunteer on helping for the music fest."

The atmosphere between them is getting more awkward. And Yeonjun starts coursing inside his mind for making such a stupid excuse.

But truth is,

he just want to see Jinhee. And that's all.

-je♡