13장

"You can just tell it to me, besides I also volunteer on helping for the music fest." Aera said then biting her tongue inside her mouth.

Yeonjun become silent for a while. Thinking of what he should do in this situation. He stare at Aera and he knows that he can trust her.

He gulp and open his mouth to tell her something confidential.

"Aera! Beomgyu is so bad at telling lies. I don't even know why he doesn't want me to find yo-" Jinhee rants at Aera but bowed after since she saw Yeonjun standing in front of them.

"A-anyeonghaseyo" she said.

Yeonjun bowed back while biting his inside cheeks.

"Ah Yeonjun sunbaenim wants to tell you something." Aera looked at Jinhee while the girl looks back at her confused.

"No, it's okay I'll just meet you guys on the next meeting. Bye." The two girls bowed and watch he walk to the senior building.

"What is that? Did you guys talk?" Jinhee asked. Aera stared back before shaking her head.

"You said you're looking for me."

"Help me, Mrs. Han wants me to photocopy the papers for two classes." Jinhee start to drag her friend to the faculty.

"What?!" Aera exclaimed.

-

AERA'S POV

After class I thought I can walk freely and inhale fresh air from outside. But it seems like the teachers here in our school likes me too much that they ask me to stay and help cleaning our class room.

As I step outside of the campuss the sky is already almost dark  and only few stars can be seen. 'Is it going to rain?'

Yes.

I run fast to my bus stop since it's raining and I don't have an umbrella. I can't just walk on the street wet, looking like a fool.

While I'm fixing my uniform from running I heard a familiar voice.

"Aera?"

I look up and see...

Choi Yeonjun.

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me; his hair is kind of wet because he only use his bag as an umbrella. ' oh gosh my heart is too excited.'

"Hey, are you okay?" He ask.

"No- oh I mean yeah I'm f-fine hehe." I scratch the side of my head.

He chuckle a bit before looking around. "Where's your friends?"

"Do you mean Beomgyu and Jinhee?" He nods as an answer.

"They have errands to do."

We went silent for a few seconds before he face towards me looking tensed.

I look at him a bit worried.

"I have to tell you something. And I know I can trust you on this."

My brows frown out of confusion.

"O-okay? What is it?" I blinked a few times, just by looking at him I know that what's he's about to say is something I'm not supposed to be excited with.

"I really need your help on this." He continued.

He let out a sighed before looking straight to my eyes.

"I like Jinhee."

' I'm blaming all of this to my teacher. '

-je♡