12장

Just like every other day, another letter fell off from his locker.

To be honest hes not really comfortable on receiving letters everyday, but he just let it pass since the sender remains anonymous.

Then suddenly this day comes.

While walking to his class he start to put interest on the letter he receive today.

'My hair color is black'

"Taehyun-ah! Mr. Lee assign you on distributing the paperwork works after lunch." Out of nowhere Dana, his classmate with jet black hair appears in front of his face.

He was silent for a few seconds, before nodding as his answer. "Okay then see you in class." The girl said then walk a head of him.

He tilt his head thinking that it might not be her, since when he looks around the crowded hallway mostly all the girls have black hair.

-

'I'm shorter than you'

It's currently break time and Taehyun decide to spend the whole break at the library.

"Um.. excuse me seonbaenim (senior)? Can you help me put this book back?"

He looked back and saw a little girl holding a book that belong on the higher shelves.

"sure." Taehyun was about to put the book back, although his eyes is the one who went back to the girl.

'black hair. check.'

'shorter. check.'

'We're in the same year'. 

"What year are you in?" He ask.

"First year seonbae, why?"

He shakes his head a little, "oh nothing."

-

*bell rings*

"Hey Taehyun, do you know there's a new cafe close here in our school. Do you wanna go there and check it out?" Huening ask while they walk outside of their room.

"I have a dinner with my father, maybe next time."

"Ah okay, I'll just go find the other. See you tomorrow best friend! Enjoy your dinner with your father!"

Taehyun chuckles watching his best friend hopping in the middle of the hallway filled with students.

Letting out a sighed before pressing play on his phone. 'Yesterday - Official HIGE DANdism'

For the whole day he can't stop thinking about his anonymous notes sender. And he knows deep down he's upset for not knowing who she is. That he can't see her, even her shadow.

The bus came and decide to sit beside the window on his way to the restaurant his father choose.

Taehyun closed his eyes first to rest for a few minutes, yet his mind won't let him.

Is he looking for her to tell her to stop sending the letters?

Or

he wants to get close to this anonymous sender?

-

"Hyung!"

"Oh! Huening-ah!" Beongyu waved his hands while Huening ran towards the three friends.

"Are you guys heading home now?" Huening ask.

"Well we might stop by some food there down the corner." Jinhee answers.

"So the three of you are looking for foods right?"

The three of them nod, made Hyuka chuckle. "Then glad we cross paths, cuz I heard there's a new coffee shop close here in our school!"

"Then let's go there now! I'm so hungry!" Aera said while pushing the three to the school's gate.

-

"What do you think their talking about." Beomgyu whisper to Aera while Jinhee and Huening is walking a head of them to the coffee shop.

"Don't know. It's also kind of surprising, I didn't know there close."

They watch the two whispering and laughing at each other. Sometimes Jinhee will hit Huening's shoulder.

"Ah! I remember, your letter today is about you right?" Beomgyu pointed at Aera.

"What did wrote about yourself?"

"Umm.. I only wrote a little, like my hair color is black, we are in the same year also that I'm shorter than him and- Yah! why do you have to know?!" Aera pushed Beomgyu away from her.

"You always ask what I write for him."

"I'm just curious you know." Aera clicked her tongue before rolling her eyes.

"Did you write that you're also helping for the music fest?"

Aera looked away before answering, "No."

"Why?" Beomgyu asked again.

"Why do you have so many questions?!" She scratch her head from irrigation.

" I don't want to tell him that I'm also helping for the music fest.

Because he might mistaken me again as a different person."

-je♡