𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏- 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

Warning- Self harm, suicidal thoughts. 

Him.

Pain. That's what I felt. "cheater" "liar" "die". Die. That's what I felt like doing.  Nessa. Why did I kiss her. Why do I mess everything up. Charli broke up with me, a second time, so I kissed Nessa. Then I went to Charli's house. I felt guilty, no, we weren't together but I felt guilty. I wanted to tell her I really did but I couldn't bring myself to do it. And now everything is messed up. I am mad at myself but at the same time, I feel betrayed. Ya, Charli never found out about me cutting but she knew about my depression. She knew. And she let this happen. She knew we weren't together but she let the internet come at me. Her, Her mom, Her sister. Without a second thought. Yes, I know that she was angry but she knew. She knew I was struggling and she didn't care. I can't do this anymore I thought. I need to leave.

I finished cleaning up the bathroom counter from the blood. I knew I shouldn't do it but tonight I didn't care. I quickly called my manager. "Erika is there any way I could get a flight to Stockton, tonight. "Of course Chase, I know how hard this is, I will make it happen. Get to the airport by 12 am and I will email you everything.  I have never been more thankful for Erika. Sure, her daughter was a part of the people that took shots at me tonight, but it was not her fault. Everyone took shots at me tonight, people I thought were my friends. Madi. Avani. Anthony. Dixie. Even... Charli. It doesn't matter anymore all that's over. "Let's go home," I said to no one but myself. I grabbed my suitcase, ignoring the calls from Nick, Ryland, and Thomas. I then went outside hailing a taxi, I and started my drive to Lax.

Hours later.

"Hi, mom". "Chase" My mom ran up and hugged me, allowing me to sob on her shoulders. I knew Charli had gone on live by now telling everyone how we "talked" and decided "we weren't right for each other". I never once thought that but I was too tired and sad to argue with her so when she came over to talk I said what she wanted to hear. "What do I do mom", I said sobbing into my mom's arms, my breaths becoming short and jagged. "I don't know baby, I don't know". She led me to the couch where she allowed me to fall asleep, my head on her lap, tears in my eyes, and a weight on my heart. 

First Chapter back, I hope you liked it- Millie