𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Him. 

It had been a few days since me and Charli had been, well I don't even know what to call it, if I am completely honest with you. We weren't dating, yet. But we also weren't just friends. It was hard, to want to be with someone so bad, and you're not. And it was even worse knowing she wanted to be with me too, but I was scared, so scared. I had explained to Charli everything that had happened prior to our breakup, and I knew she now fully trusted me again, but even then I couldn't help the thought that I would mess up again. I couldn't bare to loose her the first time, if I had to experience that again, I don't know what I would do. It had been a few days since I had last seen Charli due to the fact I was moving. The Hype House was moving to a new location ,but it was far from LA and due to work it just wouldn't fit for me. That was my excuse at least. To be completely honest, living in a house with so much people had become mentally draining, I would never wanna live alone, but the environment at the Hype House was just too much for me. Nick, Ryland and Angel are joining me at the new house as well as some new people, Baron, Dylan and Presley. It had been 3 days at the new house, and although not fully furnished, I loved it. I loved the scenery, the people I was living with, the pool, but most of all I loved the fact it was mine. A physical representation of how far I had come, one even bigger than my baby *aka my car.* It was exciting and he joy of moving had distracted me from how much I had missed Charli after we had spent many days together. But now that it had all settled down, that uncomfortable pit in my stomach had returned and I wanted to see her more than anything. That's why I had decided to take her on a date. And if I don't fuck it all up, or let my nerves get the best of me by the end of it, I would ask her to be my girlfriend. 

   It was a good plan, except I had no idea what to do. The movies was too boring, restaurants too formal and way too public, and the beach was a big no-no, at least until I healed. Those were the basic date spots, and although I pride myself on being quite smart, my imagination was not quite there and I could not for the life of my think of another spot to take her. I mean come on, what nice, sweet spot do you take your ex, hopefully soon to be girlfriend-again, on a date, where no one can see you. It was difficult to come up with an answer, and even harder because I knew Charli would love whatever. That thought alone made me want to do something she wouldn't except. Something nice, simple, romantic, something that was just us, together, as one. 

A picnic !

It was perfect. It could be in a secluded area, I could make the food, maybe play her a song or something and we could just be alone for a while. I patted myself on the back and chuckled at how stupid that must have looked if anyone had came in during my little session. Regardless, I was still proud of myself. It was a good idea, one I'm sure Charli won't expect, but will love. But who am I kidding, Char will love anything, she's too sweet to think anything negative towards something someone planned for her. So it was decided, me and Char were going on a picnic date. 

Her. 

It had been a few days since I had last seen Chase, I missed him, but I didn't mind too much as I knew it was because he was moving in to his new house. I had been very stressed out for other reasons though so I decided to take a bath to wind down. I got in the bath with my phone and put on 505 by Arctic Monkeys, what a perfect way to wind down. My eyes were slowly closing, the humidity of the water, mixed with the soft melody of Arctic Monkeys were lulling me to sleep, but I was quickly awoken from my "almost slumber," by my phone ringing.

Chasey 💜, is calling...

I couldn't keep in my excited squeal at the fact he was calling me. And before I had time to contemplate that I was fully naked, I accepted the call. "Hello princess," he spoke, making me blush and giggle softly. I noticed him look up and notice I was in the bath, his adam's apple bobbed and I almost smirked at the effect I had on him. "Hi Chasey." He swallowed again and I could tell he was trying to keep it together, the thought of me being able to effect him so much he almost lost his cool sent me insane amounts of validation, dangerous amounts of validation. He sighed and swallowed one final time before speaking. "Charli I wanted to ask if- he started, before taking a pause. In that moment all my senses were on overdrive. I was hyper aware of the water splashing on my skin, my hair sticking to my face, the phone in my hand (which I had been subconsciously letting move further down exposing more of me to the boy on the phone. But most of all, I was aware of Chase's breathing which had gotten heavier the second he started his sentence. I hoped he was about to say what I thought he was going to say. I wanted. Needed. To be his again. Seconds felt like hours and finally he spoke again. "Charli, I wanted to ask, if you would go on a date with me?" I breathed a sigh of relief, he asked. "Yes." "Yes?" He asked in disbelief, and I was I was confused as to why he would think I would ever say no. But nevertheless, I assured him my answer. "Yes." "Great !" He spoke excitedly. "I have to go plan everything out, be ready tomorrow at 7, and princess..." "Yes Chasey?" "That angle doesn't leave much to the imagination angel," he smirked. "Bye angel," he winked, and with one last smirk towards the camera, he hung up. Leaving me a blushing, flustered mess in my bathtub. 

Mera Speaks; 

Hey besties, I POSTED! I am absolutely in love with this chapter and I AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO WRITE CUTESY STUFF. Some things to note, the final scene is inspired by "The Line" by @-DARLINGG , if you haven't already, go check her out ! I would also like to clarify the picnic idea is not inspired by Ade's recent chapter ! It is an Idea I have had written down for a while ! Anyways I really hope you guys enjoy this, much love baes <3