𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

Warnings- Self harm, Very slight smut 

Her.

And with that he smashed our lips together

His hands went to my hips as mine tangled in his hair and I heard him let out a surprised grunt as I tightened my hold that I had on his messy locks. They were soft and messy and I had the urge to run my hands through them, so I did, and I heard him happily sigh at the sentiment. I knew he loved people playing with his hair, well not people, me. And the thought of that, that I was the one able to make him feel like that made me squirm. Suddenly, he ran his arm up my sides until he reached my leg. He gripped my thighs firmly before giving my leg a tug that landed me on his lap and at this action I let out a surprised squeak that he audibly chuckled at. He licked my upper lip asking for an entrance which I denied. He then suddenly moved to my sweet spot, a spot he knew well, and sucked slightly on it causing me to moan. He took advantage of this spit second as he quickly moved his lips back to mine and let his tongue explore my mouth.  

He tasted sweet yet slightly bitter, Coconut and Berry Redbull. A taste I loved. A taste I missed. 

He continued exploring my mouth and I sighed happily. I haven't experienced this feeling for so long, kissing him, and there are no words to describe how much I missed it. The feeling of his soft hands on my waist and his messy smooth locks on my fingertips. He was soft, yet strong and was aggressive but comforting and I never wanted it to end. Never. I was scared if it did I would never feel it again. And the thought of that was too much to handle. But we usually do not get what what we want and soon enough he pulled away, he needed air, and as much as I wish I didn't, I did too. We were both heavily breathing looking each other in the eyes. His ocean blue eyes carried so much emotion, they were deep, and mysterious and they looked at you as tho they were staring into your soul. I gulped. He ran his hand up and into my hair, tucking it behind my hair. He spoke quietly but powerfully. "We lost control" "Yes we did" "Are you glad it happened," he asked his voice for the first time that morning quivered with something, worry. "Ya, I am" "Then let's do it again" His voice was deep, raspy, powerful and it sent millions of butterflies loose in my stomach. He leaned in slightly rubbing our lips together but not enough for it to be considered a kiss. He was teasing me. "Chase" I spoke breathlessly. "Please" And that was all it took for him. He wordlessly reconnected our lips and this time I allowed him entrance. He slipped his tongue once again and this time I met it with mine and we fought for dominance. He clearly won and I let him, I couldn't care less. As long as he kept kissing me like this. He brought his hands up to my hair again and that's when I noticed it. Or, well, them. 

Faint red lines up and down his arms. Some, further up, were old. Those I knew about from earlier in our relationship. But further down there were more. And the lower they got, the deeper they got and the redder they got which led me to believe they were newer. I frantically pulled away and Chase gasped. 

And then I gasped when I noticed a word, carved into his beautiful porcelain skin. His gorgeous pale skin that I could look at for days. His arms that were in my hair just seconds ago had a word carved in them. Close by his wrist, on his left hand was one word. And I let out a sob. One word.

Cheater. 

Millie Speaks, 

And here we go. 

I'm sorry for the short chapters lately but the next one will be long I promise.

Also, THAT ENDING THO, 

But on a serious note if you ever feel hopeless dont be afraid to call the teen help line, ily