The River House Part Two

•Alice's POV•
Once we got out the shower, Shane wrapped the towel around me and kissed my forehead.
"Baby?" I looked up at him, worried.
"Yes princess?" He looked down at me, smiling.
"Did I do good enough for my first time?" I glanced away from him and he picked me up and put me on the counter. He placed a kiss on my forehead.
"Kitten you did wonderful, I honestly wasn't expecting you to do that. If felt amazing. I love you." He cupped my face and kissed me gently. He wrapped his towel around his waist and grabbed my phone. He opened it and turned on music.
"Dance with me?" I giggled and got off the counter.
We danced around the bathroom and I laughed.
"Come on baby we gotta get dressed."
"Okay okay fine." I dropped my towel and grabbed my bra. I put it back on , and then my panties. Shane came up and slapped my ass and I smiled. He dropped his towel and I slapped his ass back. He smirked and started putting his clothes on. I finished getting dressed and brushed my hair. I put some leave in conditioner in it.
"Can you braid my hair please?" He nodded and braided my hair, and then pulled the braid. He kissed my forehead. And then I put chapstick on and left the bathroom. I got in the bed and started playing on my phone. Shane walked out the bathroom looking too fine for his own good. I took a picture of him standing at the end of the bed.
"You sir look fine." I looked him up and down and bit my lip. He crawled into the bed and laid in my lap.
"You smell nice." I played with his damp hair, and he curled up.
"Is someone ready for a nap?" He looked up at me.
"No I just wanted to lay in your thighs. They're nice and squishy." He got up and pulled me out of the bed. He handed me my sneakers, my hoodie, and his one jean jacket. I put them on and he put his sneakers, hoodie, and his other jean jacket on. We walked down stairs and out to the driveway. He took my hand in his, and smiled. We walked down the path until we got to the river. Noah and I made eye contact again and I blushed. Shane had a smirk across his face. He say down on a log and pulled me into his lap. The boys talked and I listened.
Alec nudged me.
"Nes is leaving now." I smiled and got excited because there was so much we had to talk about. I didn't know if Noah said anything to the boys, and if he did I'd be a little embarrassed.
"She's only got a two hour drive right?"
"Yes ma'am." I nudged Shane.
"Do you have my phone?" He nodded and pulled it out of his back pocket. It was only 4:00. She'd get here in time for diner, which made me even happier. All the time after diner the boys would play video games. This gave me and Nes time to be chaotic together. We sat at the river until they were done. Only another half hour until Nes got there. I went in the house to warm up some, I dragged Shane into the bedroom to take pictures with me in the full length mirror.
"Princess I don't know why you insist on taking pictures when I look like a mess." I poked his stomach and looked up at him.
"We do it because I say so." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me to the bed. He put me down and got overtop of me.
"Kitten, you need to realize who is in charge here. I'm daddy not you." He kissed my forehead.
"But I'm stronger." I giggled, knowing it would make him take more control. He pinned me down by my throat, I bit my lip. He kissed my neck and slid his hand up underneath the hoodie.
"Nope baby." He got up and grabbed my hands and pulled me up.
"Nes will be here soon, we should start diner so then you two don't eat all the Dino nuggets in one night."
I got up out of the bed and ran out to the kitchen. I opened the door and grabbed meatballs from the fridge, and the pasta sauce from the cupboard. Shane came in and set a sauce pot, a sauté pan, and a large pot next to me. He started pouring water into the pot for the pasta and I put salt and oil into it. As it started to boil Shane poured the pasta into the water. I took the sauce and put it in the pot, and got seasonings out of the cupboard. I put garlic powder, onion powder and some pepper. I stirred it around and turned it on to start to get warm. Shane started cooking the meat balls in the frying pan. We drained the pasta and pulled plates out the cupboard. We plated food and Nes came through the door. I ran to her and she dropped her things. We hugged and screamed, and I could already tell she had something to talk about. We all sat down for diner like a family, and Shane was trying to tease me from under the table. His hand usually rests on my thigh while we eat, and I could already tell he wanted some more tonight. He slowly slid his hand up and down my thigh, but he moved his hand further in between my thighs. As we ate and talked he ran his fingers father up until he reached "his triangle" which he called it; my thighs and pussy. He slid his fingers around knowing that it would turn me on. Nes looked at me from across the table and I'm pretty sure she knew. She nodded and pointed her head to Alec. They were both doing the same thing. We finished diner and Alec and Shane took the dishes to wash them and put them away. Me and Nes  went to their room and closed the door.