The River House Part Three

•Alice's POV•
As we walked out of the bathroom I knew Nes would have known what we did but that's okay. We got back to the table and Noah looked at me with anger in his eyes.
"We're back." Nes raised her eyebrows and I blushed and nodded. She knew. Interrogation was to come.
We are our deserts and went out to the cars. In the car I put my head on Shane's shoulder, he kissed my head.
"Princess?" He whispered in my ear.
"Yes baby?" I looked up at him.
"Are you too tired for any fun!" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Use your words." I smirked then bit my lip.
"Make me." He let out a sigh.
"Oh princess don't play with me please." He slid his hand in between my thighs.
"Why not?" I got close to his ear, "Am I too tight for you to handle?" I bit his earlobe.
"Don't start what you can't finish kitten." I laughed.
"Maybe that's the point daddy." I smirked and he moved his hand to my face.
"Okay princess, you'll get something when we get home." He kissed my lips gently and I smiled. When we got home I walked up the stairs to the kitchen and got out a cup and filled it up with ice water. Shane came into the kitchen and stood behind me holding my hips.
"You know I hate the idea of sharing you, or even someone else looking at you. But keep playing around and I'll have all of the boys but Alec in the room." I pushed my legs together.
"Oh does someone like the idea of that?" I took a sip of my water and sat it down.
"Words, now." He gripped my hips a little bit harder and I smiled.
"Why would you share if you don't want to?" I turned around and he put his hands back on my hips.
"Because you play too much." I took his hand and grabbed my water and led him to the bedroom.
"What about you and me fucking next to Alec and Nes?" His eyebrows raised.
"Really?" He laughed. I sat down my water on my nightstand and crossed my arms looking at him.
"Or would you prefer the idea of Noah getting off on seeing me moan?" He smirked.
"Oh kitten don't think I wouldn't do that. Even if you wanted, I could drag Tyler in here and we could fuck you at the same time. And we'd make you finish faster than you imagined. And the only reason I would let Tyler even get inside of you is because he hasn't been with anyone in a couple years and I bet you'd enjoy him but not as much as me." I rolled my eyes.
"Go ahead. Nod yes if you really want that, because don't think I won't go talk to him." Shane walked up to me and smiled.
"Come on princess give me an answer. You wanted to play so we're gonna play. I bet you'd like Tyler looking at you more than Noah."
"You have a point." I took off my jacket and put it in the closest. I took off my shirt and put it in the basket. I sat down on the edge of the bed and took off my boots. Shane smiled and walked out the bedroom. I put my boots in the closet and slipped off my socks. I put my socks in the basket and took off my skirt. I walked to the bathroom and started washing my face. I rinsed my face off and pat it dry with a clean towel. The bedroom door open and close. I put moisturizer on my face and started rubbing it in.
"Baby can you grab my pajamas?" I looked in the mirror and smiled. I put on chap stick and rubbed my lips together. My pajamas got sat on the counter to the side. I looked down, and felt two hands on my back. I looked up into the mirror and Shane and Tyler stood there smiling.
"I wasn't playing kitten." I started getting red, so I looked back down. A hand slipped into my hair and pulled my hair until I was looking back up into the mirror. Tyler smirked when I looked at him.
"Look at you, getting all red and embarrassed. Did you not expect me to come fix this? Shane already knew that I found you attractive because had the respect of telling him unlike Noah. And I never thought I would have ever seen this day." He looked at my breast in the mirror and then down to my ass. I pushed my thighs together. I could feel myself getting wet and it was evil. Shane's hand traveled down my back to my panties.
"Spread it." I looked at him in the mirror.
"Make me." Shane and Tyler made eye contact and they both scoffed.
"That was a mistake princess." They said at the same time. Tyler kicked my left leg out from its spot and put his leg against mine so I couldn't move it. Shane slid my panties down, and removed the butt plug and sat it on the counter. He removed the vibrator and sat it down next to the butt plug. He took his phone out and turned it off. Shane looked at Tyler and smirked.
"Look how vulnerable she gets. So wet and needy even if she doesn't want to admit it in front of you." Shane slid my panties back up as Tyler smiled.
"She does get so vulnerable." He bent over and got close to my ear and moved my hair back. We made eye contact in the mirror. "It's adorable baby." Tyler moved his leg and I stood up and I went to grab my shorts and Shane's hand wrapped around my wrist.
"Nope kitten. You wanted to play so here we are." I turned around and looked at Shane, my back to Tyler. I put my eyebrow up, licked my lips, and crossed my arms. Shane's hands cupped my face and he bent down and started kissing me. Of course I kissed him back. Tyler's hands started down my sides, and gripped my hips. He moved my hair to the side and started kissing my neck. Tyler stood about 6'5, muscular from being a pro football player, a ginger with green eyes. A completely diffrent taste than Shane. I wouldn't deny that he was attractive, but I loved Shane. Tyler pulled my hair, jerking my head back and he smiled. Shane's hand slid around my throat as he continued to kiss me, and his other hand trailed down to my ass. Tyler's hand wondered up to my breasts.
"This has to come off." I nodded as he unclasped my bra with one hand. He slid it off my shoulders down my arms and I let it hit the floor. He kissed my shoulder, and I slid my hand down to Shane's dick. He smirked while kissing me. I pulled back from Shane and took a breath. He took his hand off my throat and pulled me back into a kiss. Tyler continue to kiss my neck, and his hands cupped my breasts. His hands were cold which made my nipples hard. His fingers circled my nipples and then he pinched them. I let out a small gasp and Tyler laughed into my neck.
"Oh princess does that excite you?" I nodded. Shane released my lips from his. He smiled and licked his lips.
"Kitten why don't you give Tyler some appreciation." I looked up at Shane.
"Daddy won't you get mad?" He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.
"Oh princess let's be honest, after tonight your going to have him wrapped around your fingers and this just might turn into something more." I was confused and I raised my eyebrow.
"A love triangle kitten, but me and Tyler only fuck you not the other way around. Think of it as having two daddy's." I understood. I nodded and turned around to Tyler. He took my chin and made me look up at him. He kissed my lips softly. I pulled back and looked at him and I leaned back in. Our lips locked and Shane's lips locked with the one side of my neck. He kissed around and then started sucking. Tyler's tongue slipped into my mouth and i smiled. Shane's hands slipped down the front of my body and he moved my leg over. His hand slipped into my panties, and I felt two fingers enter me. I let out a moan and looked down. Shane giggled.
"Does that feel nice kitten?" I nodded and Tyler lifted my face back to his and continued kissing me. He slid this hand down my my back and he grabbed my ass. My lips pulled away from Tyler's. He bent down and started sucking on my nipples. I looked in the mirror. I let out another moan. I took Shane's phone from the counter and took a picture. I sent it to myself and put his phone back down. I slid my hand down Tyler and I felt him through his pants. He was really hard. I slid my other hand down Shane and felt him through his pants, he was hard also.
"Fuck." I moaned and they smiled and stopped.
Tyler cupped my face.
"Oh pup is two of us too much?" I shook my head no. Shane pulled my hair and I looked at him.
"Good kitten because your going to have all of us." I pushed my thighs together and they looked at each other and smiled. Tyler squatted down and put me over his shoulder. He picked me up.
"Put me down." I smacked the back of his head and he smacked my ass back. He carried me to the bed and threw me in. I crawled into the bed and they stood at the end.
"Come here kitten." Shane motioned me to come towards him.
"Why?" I glanced at Tyler and he was looking at me up and down biting his lip.
"Because those need to come off." He pointed at the thong. I smirked and stood up in the bed. I turned around and slid them down, revealing myself to both of them. I picked them up off the bed and threw them at Tyler. He caught them and walked over to the basket and put them in and came back to the bed.
"Come here pup." I crossed my arms and shook my head no. Shane and Tyler looked at each other. They started taking off their clothes. First their shirts, then their shoes and socks and pants. I was too busy checking them out. Shane walked over to his side of the bed and took out the box. I didn't notice Tyler walking over to my side of the bed. He opened it and took out handcuffs and tossed them on the bed.
"Put them on." Shane put the box on his nightstand.
"Make me." Tyler and Shane sighed.
"Oh pup just do it before we do, unless your trying to make it rough for yourself." I started turning red again. Shane pulled me down on the bed and got on top of me. Tyler stood at my head and took my arms so Shane could put the handcuffs on. I huffed and rolled my eyes. Shane grabbed my face.
"What did I say about rolling your eyes?" I rolled my eyes again and Tyler shook his head. Tyler slid off his boxers. He wasn't packing just as much as Shane.  I licked my lips and he smirked. Shane got off top of me and flipped me over so I was on my stomach.
"Ass up." I put myself on all fours, but with my elbows instead of my hands. Shane got behind me and slipped his fingers back inside of me.
"Open pup." I opened my mouth and Tyler slid half of himself inside my mouth. I started sucking and twirling my tongue around his dick.
"Fuck kitten, your so wet." Shane started fingering me faster and I let out a moan while Tyler was in my mouth. Tyler put his hands in my hair and thrusted his cock down my throat. I started sucking harder and looked up at Tyler.
"Fuck Alice." He said while moaning. Tyler took his right hand and ran it through his hair while throwing his head back. Shane stopped fingering me and I felt him shuffle on the bed. I felt him press his tip against me. He slid himself inside me and I wanted to moan but I couldn't while Tyler was in my throat. Someone knower on the door.
"Who is it?" Shane said.
"It's me Noah, I wanted to apologize to you and Alice."
"Give us a second." Shane pulled himself out of me.
"Kitten do you want him to come in and join us?" Tyler pulled out of my mouth so I could reply. I sat down and crossed my legs.
"I thought you didn't want him looking at me like that."
"It's your choice princess. You already have all of us boys here wrapped around your finger if you need something."
"I know but you got really jealous when he touched my ass, the jealousy would just continue."
"It's all your choice kitten." He knew I liked the idea of it but he also was jealous of Noah.
"Well of course I like the idea but I don't want you two getting jealous of him." I looked at Shane then at Tyler.
"Oh kitten we aren't jealous of him, I just didn't like him looking at you that way and touching you like that. You have to remember this is the first time I've shared you." I nodded.
"He doesn't get to join. But he can apologize." Tyler handed me his t shirt as Shane took of the handcuffs and I slid it on.
"I'm gonna go hide in the bathroom so he doesn't know what's going on." Shane nodded and he walked to the bathroom. Shane covered us up with a blanket. I fixed my hair. I slid my hand down to Shane's dick and jerked it off underneath the blanket. It's not like you could see it anyways
"You can come in Noah." I said. Noah opened the door and stood at the end of the bed.
"First off Shane, I want to apologize for disrespecting you. I know I shouldn't look at her the way I do but I have a really big crush on her. And Alice im sorry for touching your ass, it's just the perfect shape to fit in my hand. I know I shouldn't talk like this but it's the honest truth." I nodded.
"I accept you apology Noah, but why didn't you come to us before?" He looked down.
"Because I knew there was no way id ever have a chance with you even if you two broke up or decided to add another person to your relationship." I raised my eyebrow.
"Noah do you get hard thinking about me?" He looked up and started getting red.
"So-sometimes."
"Do you get off on the idea of fucking me?" Shane looked at me and smirked. He started getting hard and he tried to cover it.
"Yes, more than Id like to admit Alice. I mean no disrespect for that Shane. It's just I've been jealous of the idea of you and her fucking. And when I see her in leggings her ass just looks so nice."
"Don't get me wrong, it genuinely pissed me off on you touching her ass and looking at her ass but I mean I got you back for making you hear her moaning while eating her out."
"Honestly that was really hot and it turned me on but I was pissed off Cuz I wanted to be in between her legs." I looked at Shane.
"Well is it too late to change my mind?" I whispered.
"No princess because it's your choice." He kissed my forehead.
"Ok Noah, here's how this is going to go. Your gonna go lock the door and start stripping and I'm gonna see if I want you to join us."
"Who's us?" He looked confused. I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom.
"Gimme a second." I opened the door and stepped inside. Tyler was jerking himself off to stay hard.
"I changed my mind about Noah so he will join us. Okay?" Tyler nodded.
"Is Shane cool with this."
"Yes he said it was my choice anyways. Plus now I have one of you for each-" Tyler cut me off by a kiss.
"Oh princess your gonna regret everything but you'll be too busy get pleased to rethink this." I opened the bedroom door and me and Tyler walked out. Noah's eyes glanced at me then at Tyler.
"Wait were you three-"
"Yes Noah. And yeah you kinda interrupted us but that's okay. Kitten said you could join. So I better get stripping if I were you." Shane said. Noah took off his shirt while he walked to the door and locked it. He wasn't wearing shoes, he took off his socks and his sweatpants and sat them in a pile by the door. Tyler already had his lips on mine and Shane was feeling me up. Noah got into the bed and slid his hands up my stomach to my breasts. He cupped my breasts and looked at me.
"They're nicer than I imagined." Shane laughed.
"Trust me her pussy is tighter than you imagined." I looked at Noah and he got red. Tyler started kissing down my neck. I took my hand and placed on his chin and pulled him to my face. I put my lips on his and he started kissing me back. I ran my hand down Shane and started jerking him off again, and my other hand down Noah. He pulled away.
"Alice-"
"I don't care take them off." He took his boxers off. I pulled him back and we started making out again. Tyler smiled and slipped a couple fingers inside of me. I let out a moan against Noah's lips. Shane smirked. Shane slipped two of his fingers inside of me along with Tyler's.
"Fuck." I looked at Tyler than at Shane.
"Noah are you sure you don't wanna get in on this. She's nice and wet." Noah looked down and slid two more fingers inside me. I felt myself stretch further and I leaned into Tyler and Noah. Shane was kissing on my neck so I turned my head and started kissing him. Noah started sucking on one breast as Tyler was on the other. Shane pulled his lips away from mine.
"How much of a dirty little slut do you feel like huh? Three men aroused by you while you sit here and her pleasured. You know you aren't getting away with being the slut you are." Tyler pulled my hair and Shane continued to kiss me. Noah's hand drifted to my throat.
"I'm gonna cum." I said against Shane's lips. Tyler laughed.
"You don't get to cum." He slid his fingers out of me and then Noah and Shane followed. The pleasure stopped. I could still feel the warmth of their bodies against mine. The boys looked at each other.
I looked down at Noah's dick. It wasn't as big as Tyler's and Shane's but I didn't mind. What was wrong with a dick thats only like 10 inches?
"Well doll you get what you want. Who do you want this time?" I blushed.
"All of you." They looked at each other with one  eye brow up.
"Okay because y'all can be dumb. Who wants head first?" Shane smiled.
"I'll take that."
"Okay then you two get to play Rock Paper Scissors on who gets to be in me and who watches." Noah won. I went back on all fours and Shane took my hair and didn't hesitate shoving his cock down my throat. Noah put himself inside of me, and went slow at first. He did long slow thrusts and then sped up. Tyler watched, and he would watch me suck Shane off for a little bit then go behind and watch Noah hit it from the back. Shane slid out of my mouth after he finished. Tyler slid himself in and Shane watched. Noah pulled out of me.
"If you want her you can have her Shane."
"Thanks." Shane slid his tip in gently then slammed the rest of him in me, I wanted to cum but they wouldn't let me.
"She's really tight like you said." Shane nodded.
"How are you doing doll?" I have Noah a thumbs up to let him know I was okay. Tyler took my hair and thrusted himself hard in my throat. He finished and pulled out of my mouth. He got down on his knees and kissed me as he fixed my hair.
"Such a good pup aren't you?"
"Yes sir." Shane started going faster. I gripped the sheets and tried not to moan.
"Oh come on kitten, you know you want to moan."
"Yes daddy." I moaned.
"Yes daddy want." I couldn't catch a breath.
"Please."
"Please what princess, use your words."
"Please give me more." I looked in the mirror at Shane and he was smirking.
"Okay kitten. How would you feel about there being one of us in each hole." He pulled out.
"You mean-"
"One of us in your mouth." Tyler said.
"One of us in your ass." Shane said.
"And one of us in that wet paradise in between your legs." Noah said.
I took a second to catch my breath.
"Okay." They nodded at me.
Tyler got in the bed and pulled me on top of him. Noah stood in front of me. And I looked at Shane in the mirror.
"Now princess, this might hurt a little bit." He slid a ribbed condom on and then pulled out a bottle.
"But I'm going to try not to hurt you too bad. You'll have to breathe okay? I'll go slow at first for you." I nodded. Noah slid himself in my mouth. He didn't reach as far down my throat as Shane and Tyler did but he was enjoying himself. Tyler kissed my breasts because they were right in his face. He slid himself inside me and Noah pulled out my mouth. I let out a moan. I felt Shane's tip press against my ass. I felt a cold sensation around my asshole.
"It's just lube princess." I nodded and teased Noah's tip. Shane pressed himself against my asshole, and then slowly slid his tip in. I let out a loud moan and Noah shoved his dick back in my mouth.
"Quiet doll, you don't want the others to hear." I nodded. Tyler started fucking me harder and I felt Shane slide more of himself inside of me. I grabbed the sheets I felt like I was going to bust. Noah smiled and pulled out.
"Is that all of you?" Shane laughed.
"Oh kitten you still got at least another 8 inches until I'm all the way inside you. Take a deep breath okay? I'm going to try to do it in one thrust." I nodded and took a deep breath in. As I released my breath, I felt me arrest him further and an overwhelming amount of pleasure. Shane started to slowly thrust while inside of me, and Tyler matched his pace. While Shane was going out Tyler was going in, and I was so overwhelmed but I didn't want them to stop.
"Noah come here." Noah walked to Shane while jerking off, this gave me time to catch what breath I could.
I looked in the mirror and saw Noah go into the box. He pulled out another black toy. He walked over to Tyler and I.
"Shane said use this too." And handed it to Tyler. while holding my chin so I was looking up at him.
Noah pressed his tip against my lips and I swirled my tongue around it. I heard a vibrating noice. I felt high sensations on my clit and I realized they wanted to make me finish without their permission so they could punish me for it. The vibrations made me wetter and I felt myself tighten around Tyler.  Shane started thrusting faster, and I gripped the sheets as hard as I could. Noah pushed himself down my throat as far as he could by my hair. Tyler started teasing me more, speeding up and slowing down with each thrust. He licked my nipples and then bit them lightly. My back arched. All three of them started thrusting harder, going faster at the same time. Noah finished down my throat and slid out. Shane and Tyler were still going. I felt like I was going to bust. They both stopped at once and pulled out. Shane took off the condom and Tyler slid out from underneath me. Tyler put a condom on and put more lube on my asshole and started again.
"Oh princess did you really think I was going to let another man finish in you like that?" I shook my head no. Shane took the vibrator and pressed it hard against my clit.
"Words."
"No daddy." I moaned and he smirked. My eyes started to water up.
"I will be the only man who finishes inside of you. Before them, this was my pussy. You were all mine. I don't care, I will fuck you until you cry in front of them to show them I'm the only man allowed to bust inside this tight pussy of yours, you little whore." I looked down at Shane. I bit my lip as they both slammed into me. Noah stood and watched. He wasn't hard anymore. But he watched.
"I'm going to run her a bath." Noah walked into the bathroom.
"Shane I'm gonna finish like now." Tyler said. He took a handful of my hair and pulled it.
"Same. Kitten you can cum now." With one final thrust, Shane came inside me and Tyler released my hair. I knew he finished because I felt the warmth even though he was wearing a condom. Both of them slid out of me. I was shaking. Shane wiped the tears from my face.
"Oh kitten your such a good girl. You did an amazing job handing all of us." He kissed my forehead and I laid on top of him.
"Doll your bath is ready. There's bubbles in it and I lit the candle for you." I nodded and smiled. Tyler and Noah came and kissed my head.
"Your such a good little pup." Noah cooed in my ear. Tyler and Noah helped me up off of Shane and all three of them helped me to the bathtub. Once I sat down I took a deep breath to relax.
"Princess?" Shane squatted down next to the tub.
"Yes?" I looked at him.
"I'm going to take a shower and get the bed ready for you. While I'm getting the bed ready Noah is going to take a shower then go get you some snacks and something to drink. Tyler will be in here and then he will take a shower and help you get dressed okay?" I nodded. I played with the bubbles and watch the boys dry themselves off. Tyler knelt down and looked at me.
"Pup?" I looked at Tyler and he smiled.
"Why do you give us such a hard time? You know we don't want to hurt you, but you make it so hard for all of us. And doing things you haven't done before with multiple people was a lot for you. I know you were over stimulated. But why did you want it like that?" I swayed my hand around in the water.
"Because I wanted to see what it felt like. I wanted to hear all three of you moaning. I wanted to please all of you." I glanced down and he moved closer to me.
"Oh baby trust me, you pleased us more than anything." Tyler kissed my forehead and I smiled.
"Help me out?" He nodded and I pulled the drain. I stood up, my legs were shaky. He wrapped a towel around me once I was out of the bath. I sat on the edge for a minute.
"Tyler?"
"Yes baby?"
"Can you brush my hair please. You three made it a mess." He nodded and got my hairbrush from the counter. He brushed it out then braided it. I smiled.
"Where did you learn how to braid hair?" He looked down.
"My ex." I nodded. I looked away and he pulled my face up and I looked at him.
"If your even second doubting yourself, don't pup. You were probably the best sex I've ever had even if I had to share you." He kissed my lips gently and helped me stand up. We walked to the counter and I took the towel off. I was covered in hickeys and bruises.
"Oh my god." I covered my mouth.
"We know. We feel bad. But at least your marked as our property now." I nodded. I turned around and looked at my backside. Tyler helped me put on my boy shorts and Shane's sweatpants. He handed me the tank top.
"Could I actually have your shirt? It smells nice." I looked at Tyler and he smiled.
"Of course baby." He walked out of the bathroom. I put more chapstick on my lips. He came back in and I slipped his shirt on. Of course everyone would be able to tell it was Tyler's because it was one of his football shirts but that's okay. He put me up on the counter and slid on my socks.
"I know you and Shane always brush your teeth together. All four of us will tonight okay?" I nodded. Tyler walked out of the room and all three of the boys came back in. Shane made ours as Tyler and Noah made theirs. It was a good thing there were two sinks. We brushed our teeth together and Shane helped me off the counter. He handed me my phone and I took a picture of the four of us. All of them shirtless and wearing sweatpants. I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. We finished brushing our teeth and I sighed.
"I gotta pee." The boys laughed. I slowly walked over to the toilet and sat down to pee. All three of them sat their with their arms crossed.
"What? You three can't act like you all weren't inside of me so it's not like you guys don't know what I have." They laughed.
"We just want to make sure your okay." Noah said. I wiped and flushed the toilet and walked over to wash my hands. I dried my hands and smiled in the mirror.
"Picture time." I smiled at the three boys and Noah shook his head.
"You owe me five bucks." Shane said.
"What are you talking about?" I looked up at Shane and he kissed my lips.
"I bet Noah 5 dollars that you were gonna make us take a picture." I shook my head. Shane stood on my left, Tyler on my right, and Noah behind me. We took a few pictures and I giggled in excitement.
"Doll?"
"Yes Noah?" I turned around and looked up at him.
"You do realize this is the first time you've ever had a foursome? And you ended up fixing a friendship while so?" I nodded yes. We walk walked out into the bedroom. I put my phone on the charger and Tyler and Noah helped me into the bed. Shane got in on his side. Tyler and Noah kissed my head.
"Goodnight." They said at the same time. I grabbed their arms.
"No stay." They looked down at me.
"Pup where would we sleep?"
"In the bed with me and Shane. Tyler could sleep in my spot, I could be in the middle, and Noah could sleep next to one of you two." They looked at Shane.
"I'm fine with what ever she wants but Noah if your sleeping on my side stay away from my ass." I giggled and they got in the bed. Noah slept next to Tyler. Noah was our first. We finished our snacks and movie, Shane took it out to the kitchen. I curled up against Tyler. Shane came back into the bedroom and closed the door. He opened the blanket letting cold air in.
"I know I'm sorry princess. I'm coming to keep you warm." He slid in under the blanket and pulled my ass towards him. He ran his hand up and down my thigh. Tyler kissed my forehead and Shane kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight beautiful." They said at the same time, as I drifted of to sleep.