The River House Part Six

•Tyler's POV•
"I love you too Tyler." Alice's lips said against mine. My heart started pounding. I rolled over and got on my knees, pulled her face into mine with my hands. Her lips were so gentle against mine. She giggled and I smiled.
"You do?" She nodded as she put her hands on mine.
"So don't assume that I don't feel the same." She giggled and I kissed her lips again. I laid on top of her, I didn't care that her boobs were right there. I just wanted to be in her arms and she didn't seem to mind. She played with my hair and I rubbed her thigh. She was a perfect sense of comfort. I stayed there for a moment, wishing it would last forever. I lifted my head back up and looked at her, she gave me a soft smile. I smiled back and kissed her cheek and put my head back down. I loved the way she smelt. I couldn't describe what she smelt like besides heaven. I wanted to keep her all to myself but I cannot. She was Shane's first I had to respect that. I was lucky enough to have her in my life.
"You know, if you wanted to have a bedroom at my house you could. Or I could make the bedroom next to mine a closet for you with a couch so you can chill and get dressed. If you want though."
"That would be lovely, but I wouldn't want to leave Shane alone."
"We can give him a bedroom. I have no problem with that. My house is bigger and safer for you. There's a pool too, a movie room, game room, even an in house bar. You would love it. You can think about it of course. And if you talk to Shane about it you two agree we can repaint the rooms and go shopping."'
"I'd love that." I looked up and she kissed my lips.
"Your lips are so soft." She giggled which made me smile more. Shane walked into the room and took his shoes off.
"Are you sleeping in here tonight Tyler?"
"Yes sir."
"Okay cool. I think we should just get a bigger bed."
Alice giggled and rubbed my back.
"I think a bigger bed would be good but huge blankets would be even better." I smiled against her.
"Well of course you say that because your a blanket hog silly." I said and Shane laughed.
"Heyyyyy I don't know what two are talking about."
Shane got in the bed and turned on Netflix.
"What do you guys wanna watch?"
"Something I don't mind falling asleep to baby." Alice said. I moved on to the side of the bed and she got in the middle between us. Shane turned on a show about serial killers and she curled up with the blanket. She turned and faced Shane and backed her ass up to me. I put my hand on her ass and Shane put his hand on her back. He fell asleep quickly and I plugged our phones in.
"I offered her for you two to live with me if you'd like. It's a bigger house and all, safer for her, you two can have your own room and plus it's still close to your job. What do you think Shane?" I looked over at him and he smiled.
"That honestly sounds amazing Tyler. I appreciate the fact you care for her safety like I do." He smiled and so did I. She shifted around and balled up further into the blanket.
"It's no rush honestly. The house is just empty plus there's a second master bedroom. She can do what ever she wants to the house and I'll pay for it I don't care." He nodded.
"I'll talk with her in the morning. Hopefully she will let us sleep in for once." I fell asleep soon after getting comfortable. I hope she would choose to come live with me. I woke up around 11 with Alice poking me.
"Yes beautiful?"
"I'm bored." I laughed. She started poking Shane.
"Yes princess?" He groaned as he rolled over.
"I'm bored get up." He opened his eyes as he shook his head.
"You're terrible." She crawled out of the bed and went to the bathroom. I stretched and checked my phone.
"At least we got to sleep in some." Shane laughed.
"Will you two shut up. Let's go for a walk." Me and Shane got out of bed and I started pulling clothes out.
"What would you like to wear?" The toilet flushed and the sink turned on then off after a minute. She came around the corner and smiled.
"Your clothes." I shook my head. Shane walked into the bathroom.
"You swim in my clothes Alice. I'll give you a hoodie but just because your cute." She smiled and grabbed out some gray leggings.
"What about you Shane?"
"Honestly anything. I'm cool with sweatpants."
"Okay I'll leave your clothes on the dresser." I grabbed his gray sweatpants out and then a black shirt, a pair of socks and left it on the dresser.
"I'm gonna go grab my clothes and a hoodie for you. I'll be back." Alice smiled and kissed me on the cheek.
"You should just bring your clothes in here. Like all of them." She looked at me as she took her clothes off putting them in the hamper.
"We can do that later." I closed the door behind me and walked to the other room. I grabbed our a pair of black sweatpants and a white shirt. I grabbed myself a zip up jacket and Alice a black hoodie with my football number on it. I walked back to the room and Alice was yet back in bed. I smacked her ass and then put my hoodie on her head. I got dressed and we waiting for Shane. Once he was done Alice dragged me in the bathroom and we brushed our teeth. We grabbed a couple water bottles from the fridge and walked outside.
"Which way do you guys wanna go?" Shane shrugged and Alice smiled.
"Let's go that way." She pointed vaguely down a random path and we started walking. We walked and talked about the most random things and when we came to the water Alice stopped and sat on a big rock.
"Alice?"
"Yes?"
"Shane and I talked last night while you were sleeping. I was wondering if maybe you would like to move in with me. Obviously Shane would come too but it would be safe for you. Then I would never have to worry about you because your right there with me and you'd have both of our wardrobes to raid in one place." She smiled.
"That sounds like a fantastic idea." Shane smiled as she sat down next to him.
"We love you princess."

<guys let me know if you want me to continue this story, I'm going to star a new story after this chapter>