The River House Part Four

•Alice's POV•
I woke with my arms wrapped around Shane's, a leg over Tyler, and Noah walking around the bedroom. I wiggled out of the bed trying not to wake Shane and Tyler up. I was sore all over from last night.
"Good morning doll." Noah smiled and walked over and kissed my forehead.
"Morning." He helped me up out of the bed.
"You're sore. I can tell." I looked up at him and blushed.
"Well yeah I guess. Last night was-" He cut me off.
"A lot for you baby, we know. Today you should take it easy." He shrugged and we walked to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet and put my face in my hands.
"What time is it?" I mumbled. Noah walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone.
"Almost 10." I looked up at him.
"Shane has a meeting at 11 today can you please wake him up?" Noah nodded and walked out of the bathroom.
*thump*
"What the fuck Noah?" Shane groaned. I laughed.
"Bitch it's time to get up. Alice says so." Noah tossed the pillow back on the bed and stood in the bathroom door with his hands on the top door jam. I looked him up and down and smirked.
"What are you doing? Planning sometimes?" Noah walked into the bathroom and sat on the counter. I finished and flushed the toilet.
"Absolutely." He giggled and Shane walked into the bathroom.
"Good morning kitten." He kissed my temple and went to the toilet. I washed my hands and took my hair out of the braid Tyler did last night. My hair was wavy now and I thought it was cute. Shane flushed the toilet and came to the sink and washed his hands.
"Which one of us wants to get Tyler up?" He dried his hands and cupped my face. I smiled and kissed him.
"I'll be right back." I walked out of the bathroom slowly and crawled in the bed. I laid down on Tyler's chest and his arms wrapped around me.
"What do I owe this please for?" He opened his eyes slowly and smirked.
"You gotta get up." He shook his head no.
"Yes you do or I'll have Noah come in here and smack you with the pillow too." Tyler groaned and I laughed. He kissed my forehead then smacked my ass. I crawled out of the bed and stood up and stretched. I walked back to the bathroom and watched the Shane and Noah fix their hair in the mirror. Tyler's arms wrapped around my waist.
"I guess I should get in there so you can check me out too huh?" I laughed and he walked past me. I got on the counter and fixed all of our tooth brushes. We brushed our teeth and rinsed our mouths out. I pat my face dry and put moisturizer on. I handed it to Shane and he smiled.
"What is that?" Tyler pointed at it.
"Moisturizer?" I handed it to him.
"What does it do?" I pulled him front of me and wrapped my legs around him.
"Come down here." He came down to my level and I rubbed it on his face. When I was done I smiled.
"Move I want some." Noah tapped Tyler and I did Noah's face too. Shane put on chapstick then handed it to me.
"Do you guys want this too?" I held it up at Tyler and Noah and they shrugged. I handed it to them and they put it on their lips. I smiled.
"Shane is this why you don't have cracked lips and no acne? Cuz she takes care of you?" Shane smiled.
"100 percent accurate." Shane helped me off the counter and I took my phone and put it in my pocket. I sat on the end of the bed and Tyler's hand slipped around my throat.
"You be good pup, I'll check on you in a little bit." He kissed me and I smiled. He left the bedroom and shut the door behind him. He didn't take his shirt with him, so he's never getting it back now. Noah sat on the bed next to me. I watched Shane get ready for his meeting. He put on jeans and a baby blue button down. He sat down at the desk and started to work. I know I wouldn't get much attention from him while he worked so I wanted to groan but I didn't want to give him attitude. Noah's hand slipped on to my thigh. I looked at him.
"Can we talk doll?" I nodded yes.
"Come on we can cuddle while we talk." I smiled.
Noah crawled up into the center of the bed and I followed. I laid in between his legs and he pulled the blanket over top of us. I laid my head on his chest looking at Shane.
"I know I'm not as.." he trailed his words off. I looked up at him.
"Are you talking about last night." I put my hand on his face and ran my thumb across his cheek. He nodded.
"It sounds stupid but I feel like I don't please you as much as Shane or Tyler did because I'm not as-" I knew he would get embarrassed if he finished the sentence.
"Your a good size, besides it doesn't matter to me how large you are. You still felt nice." He gave me a half smile. I kissed his lips softly and curled up and fell back asleep. He was nice and warm unlike Tyler. But he wasn't as warm as Shane. I woke up to being moved. I shuffled and opened my eyes. Shane was in his meeting. Noah left the room and Shane looked over at the bed to me. I found my phone in the blankets and checked the time. It was almost 11:45 which means his meeting would be over soon. I got out the bed and walked into the kitchen. I closed the door behind me softly. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass and put water in it. I drank half of it before deciding I wanted fruit. I pulled a plate out and got the fresh fruit from the fridge. Pineapple, cherries, grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe. All of the fruit we had on my place and I grabbed a fork. I went to the bar and sat my plate and fork down. I went back for my glass of water and Nes came out of her bedroom.
"Well look who it is." I laughed and got into the stool. She sat next to me and stared at me.
"Would you like some?" We laughed.
"No but I wanna know what happened last night. At the restaurant and behind that door." She pointed to our bedroom and I blushed.
"I don't know what your talking about." She took a grape and ate it.
"Okay you can play stupid about what happened at the restaurant but you definitely can't play stupid about what happened in that room because Alec saw Tyler and Noah go in there last night and not come out until this morning." I shook my head.
"He's a little snitch." I laughed and took a sip of my water.
"Spit it out before I go ask one of the boys because you know they won't lie to me, or hide it from me on that fact." I nodded.
"Where can we talk about it?" She smiled.
"That's my girl and Alec is getting dressed so we can kick him out." I nodded. I finished my fruit and put my plate in the sink.
"I'll meet you in the bedroom." Nes walked off to her room. Tyler came into the kitchen and as I filled my glass up with ice he grabbed my ass. I smiled. He bent down.
"What are you up to beautiful?" I put water in my glass.
"I'm gonna go talk to Nes. What are you doing?" I turned around and he smiled.
"Wondering what's going on in that smart brain of yours." I bit my lip.
"Nothing much but wondering what us four are now." He sighed and looked down.
"Pup you know everything is your choice. I'm sure of that. But I know Noah would get jealous of everything. If it needs to be, it could just be you, Shane, and I. It would be easier my love." I poked him.
"It's my choice Tyler, and none of you will influence what I decide. Besides, even if I decided to keep you and Noah it would be on my terms. But, we will have that conversation later. I'm going to go hang out with my best friend." Tyler nodded. I went to walk away and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me back to him.
"You look cute in my shirt pup. Maybe the next time I see you in it I could fuck you in it too." He placed a kiss on my forehead and let go of my hand. I took my water and walked to Nes's bedroom. I closed the door behind myself and Alec was there with no shirt on.
"Bitch time for you to get out she's mine now." All three of us laughed and Alec put on a shirt. He closed the door behind him.
"So I'm gonna put it in simple terms." I sat my water down and got in the bed sitting across from Nes.
"Okay, continue." I looked down at my hands then back up at her.
"Tyler, Noah, Shane, and I all had sex together last night." She covered her mouth and then put her hand back down.
"Oh my fucking god. All four of you?" I nodded yes.
"Did you and Shane?"
"Yes in the restaurant bathroom. Twice." I covered my face.
"All in one night?" I nodded and started laughing.
"Oh hold on." I got out of the bed and took off Tyler's shirt.
"Holy shit. There's more hickeys and bruises on you than there are dogs in this world." I nodded.
"Oh there are more." I slid off Shane's sweatpants.
"Holy fuck. Turn around." I turned around and she laughed. I pulled the sweatpants back up and put Tyler's shirt back on.
"Now see I thought me and Alec were bad for a bunch of hickeys but god damn you're almost black and blue. Now but like was it good?" I bit my lip and crawled back into the bed. I picked up my water and took a sip of it. She took a pillow and hit me.
"Tell meeeee!" I put my water down.
"Okay okay fine woman. Chill." I giggled. She hit me with the pillow again.
"Okay!" She put the pillow down. "Well I guess I'll start with just me and Shane in the bathroom. It was a lot more than I expected. I mean like I knew what I was getting myself into but I didn't know that he was going to make me feel that good. And when we ended up doing it again I just knew that later that night I was gonna want more. So in the car we were talking about it and then when we got back. And he told me not to play with him because he'd bring Tyler in there to fuck me too so me being me I kept playing with him. And it started out with just us three then Noah came to apologize for what happened with me and him and for pissing off Shane. So of course I wanted to know if he really got off on the idea of me fucking him and he got hard and it was kinda hot so I dragged him into it as well. And then basically by the end of it Noah's dick was in my mouth, Shane was in my ass, and Tyler was in my pussy and I don't think I've ever imagined fucking my boyfriends friends like that." Nes just stared at me.
"So your telling me. That you had anal sex while having normal sex and giving head?" I nodded.
"How are you even walking?" I shrugged.
"I was really sore but last night they ran me a bath which helped. Honestly is it bad I wish there were more-" Nes cut me off.
"BITCH!"
"What?" She laughed.
"Three guys aren't enough? For fucks sake Alec is good for me but you want more?" I nodded.
"Is it bad I kinda wanna see this now? Because like the idea of you basically becoming a porn star is too real in my mind and I feel like if all of the guys in the house were having one big orgy with you, you'd be completely happy and fine with it." I nodded.
"Idk about Alec though, I don't want you two being like that." She hit me with the pillow.
"Stop playing. You know id fuck you." I giggled.
"Me and Alec were talking about it the other day though. The idea of having an open relationship. Honestly I'd rather him be fucking you on the side than some other whore." I nodded.
"I feel like this got really deep really quick." We laughed and nodded.
"Not even going to lie to you, if me and him decide tonight that we're gonna have an open relationship. I'm gonna tell him to talk to Shane about the idea of having you as a side piece. If your cool with that of course." I giggled.
"Yeah if he wants to join party. Who knows maybe I'll learn how to suck multiple cocks at once." We laughed together and I took another sip of my water.
"I feel like Shane doesn't enjoy the idea of sharing me but finds pleasure in the idea of me getting pleased by another person. Like I feel like he'd partially enjoy watching me getting fucked by another dude but then fuck me harder than the other guy did. You know?" Nes nodded.
"Maybe you should try it and see what he does. But you'll have to figure out a way to restrain him." I smirked.
"He has handcuffs." She raised an eyebrow.
"I'm not joking, it's kinda hot cuz him and Tyler did that to me until Noah came in. Not gonna lie the idea of Shane and Tyler inside me while Noah's in my ass is kinda hot." She looked at me like I was crazy.
"Girl. Two dicks in your cooch? Are you trying not to walk?" I bit my lip.
"If that's the outcome then I'm fine with it." She shook her head.
"You get dick once and now your a second machine. Wow." Nes started to laugh and I giggled. Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." Shane opened the door and smiled.
"Hey girls. The boys want to go over to the hill and shoot some. Do you two want to come or stay?" I shrugged.
"I'm gonna stay here and get some work done." Nes smiled.
"I'll tag along baby." He smiled at me and closed the door.
"No fucking in the woods girl." I got out of the bed and picked up my water.
"No promises." I let the bedroom and went back to my room. I closed the door behind me and sat my water down. I went to the dresser and took out a pair of dark blue jeans. I picked out a gray shirt and some socks. I grabbed my black vans from the closet and put everything on slowly. I put my hair up in a ponytail tail and walked out of the bedroom. I walked right next door to Noah's bedroom. I knocked on the door.
"Yeah?"
"It's me."
"Come on in Alice." I opened the door and Noah was butt ass naked. I giggled and closed the door.
"What it's not like you haven't seen any of this before. I walked over to him and smiled. He kissed my forehead and I pouted. He kissed my lips softly and I smirked.
"What do you need doll?" I shrugged.
"I came to steal and article of clothing of yours." He bit his lip.
"Is that so?" He slipped on boxers and socks. I smacked his ass before he put his jeans on. He looked at me, I knew he was mad.
"Yep." He shook his head. I walked to his closet and opened the door.
"You only get to get away with that because it's you."
"I know." I took out his gray vans hoodie and put it on.
"You look cute doll. Come here." I walked over to him and he pulled me in closer by my hips.
"I wish I still only had you to myself but I know I don't get a choice on sharing you because you'd never leave Shane, but I have you right now." He placed more kisses on my lips and I smiled in between. His hands moved from my hips to my ass as he grabbed it firmly.
"Easy please, I'm still sore and bruised."  He nodded.
"Oh I know but I want to put more marks on you doll. You look so beautiful when your being pleased or when my dick is down your throat. Your too good for any of us." He smacked my ass hardly and I wined.
"Meanie." I crossed my arms and went to the door. He walked behind me. Before I had the chance to open the door he pressed my chest against it. He ran his hands up underneath his hoodie and my shirt.
"I see someone isn't wearing a bra." I nodded.
"I didn't feel like putting one on." He pinched my nipples and I pushed my thighs together.
"Oh trust me that's fine by me. While one hand stayed playing with my breasts the other trailed down my stomach. He reached my jeans and unbuttoned them. He slowly unzipped them.
"Oh doll look at you. You know your getting needy but your trying not to make it obvious. But I see it, how you push your thighs together." His hand slipped in my jeans, then down my boy shorts. He stopped.
"Do you want this doll?" I nodded. He pulled his hand out of my shirt, then from my pants.
"I'm going to go get Shane and Tyler. You take off your clothes and get on the bed." I nodded and he stepped back. He left the room. I started taking my clothes off and folded them neatly and put them on the dresser. I got in the bed and tried not to smile. The three boys walked back in, all three of them lined up at the end of the bed. Shane smirked.
"So kitten, you want to play before we go to the range?" I binned yes and looked at Shane.
"Come here." I crawled to Shane and he cupped my face with one hand.
"Your cute when you get needy for us."I blushed and tried to look away.
"Well you tell us what you want to do pup. You have us wrapped around your fingers." Shane let go of my face.
"I know." I pulled Shane in and kisses his lips. "You don't get to do anything, you get teased right now." I said against his lips. He walked over and sat down in the chair in the corner. Tyler and Noah undressed. Noah slipped on a condom and Tyler pulled me on top of him. Tyler slipped himself inside and I gripped the sheets. Noah applied lube to my ass and slowly pushed himself if. I bit my lip and Tyler started going faster.
"Moan for us." I shook my head no as I looked at Shane. I could see him growing in his pants. Noah started fucking me faster and I let out a gasp. I wasn't going to last long, I felt like I was going to but already. Tyler sucked on my nipples and I let out a small moan.
"Tyler." I moaned softly.
"What pup?" He smirked.
"Slow down please." He laughed.
"Oh beautiful we're going to make you shake just as much as Shane can. And you can't tell us no, you can't make us slow down. I want to see you finish all of my dick like the slut you are and feel you tighten around me. I wanna see your legs collapse on you and feel your body pressed against mine. Shane can't help you now beautiful." He kissed my neck and started going faster, holding my hips to push himself as far inside of me as he could. I couldn't contain my moans. I felt Noah pull out of me and come to my face. He rolled off the condom.
"Suck now, Im close to finishing." I looked into Shane's eyes as I took Noah into my mouth. Noah finished in my mouth and I swallowed.
He pulled out of my mouth and walked into his bathroom. Tyler flipped me over so he was on top. He didn't give me any mercy for still being sore. He fucked me and I moaned his name. Shane's eyes locked with mine as Tyler thrusted into me one final time as I finished and Tyler pulled out and finished on my stomach. He smiled and I covered my face. Noah brought me a warm washcloth and wiped Tyler's cum from my body. I smiled and sat up and covered myself with a blanket. Shane got up from the chair and walked over to me. He cupped my face with his hands and squatted down to my level.
"Kitten. Don't think you'll get away with the little stunt you pulled. You were my property first. Don't think I won't fuck you three times as harder wanting to hear you beg for mercy." I pushed my thighs together again. I felt myself throb as he talked.
"Look at you. Such a little pathetic whore who gets turned on from me just talking to you. You'll get your punishment tonight. And it's my call on what we do. I don't care if I hold a knife to your throat as I fuck you from behind. You will get punished kitten." He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.