The Bodygaurd

Mia's POV
"Father do you have to go out of town again?"
"Yes, you have Triston. I promised you would feel safe. I know a month seems like too long, but I promise I will call you every day and send you presents. I have to deal with business." It wasn't easy on my dad- being a single father with a teenage daughter, while running the mafia. Our large Italian family loved each other, but after my mother died I lost touch with her side of the family because they didn't care for who my father was. It wasn't his fault she died, but everyone blamed him for car crash.
"I know I have Triston but I barely know him. Can I at least have a couple friends over for a study group. You know I have finals in two weeks and I'd like to do well on my exams."
"Of course princess, please focus on school. And Chef Elle will be coming shortly so you two can plan meals and snacks. All the stuff you love. Of course, be good." I nodded.
"Be safe!" Dad walked out the door. I turned around and Triston was standing in the corner of the room. He nodded and I smiled.
"Well because I'm stuck with you for a month, I'd like to get to know you please."
"Yes ma'am. Would you like-" I cut him off.
"Can we talk over lunch? I'm hungry and I know Elle will not be here until after. I also need to pick up some books." He nodded.
"Sounds like a plan." I ran upstairs to my room. I left the door open per usual. Being the only child let me have as large of a room I wanted. My own bathroom, walk in closet, hang out room, and office space for school work and the wall filled with shelves for my books. I went in my closet and grabbed a pair of black jeans, my red vans, a red crop top, and a black and red hoodie. As I got dressed Triston stood outside my bedroom door.
"Ma'am?" I could barely hear him.
"Yes Triston? And come in I can't hear you too well.
"Is there a particular car you'd like to take?" He stood outside the closet door. I pulled my shoes on and tied them. I grabbed my shirt and hoodie and walked out into my room.
"Particularly anything discrete for the day. Maybe the Range Rover if you feel like driving that. Or of course we can take the mustang." I looked at him and he had turned around facing the wall.
"That works ma'am." I giggled.
"Well you don't have to look at the wall. If you get nervous to see me half dressed just tell me next time."
"No ma'am, I just was not aware that your-um well- very beautiful." I smiled as I pulled my hoodie over my crop top.
"Well I'm dressed now so you may turn around. And thank you." He nodded and walked out of my room. I grabbed my phone and wallet from my bed, and running after him. We got in the Range Rover, and pulled out of the driveway. We stopped at the gate as the guards opened it and we drove away.
"Where would you like to have lunch ma'am?" I fixed my hair.
"Well there's a nice pub in town, they have excellent brisket sandwiches. More of an American place but I enjoy it. Is there anything particular you would like?" I looked at him and he smiled.
"Not really. I will enjoy where ever you would like to go." I nodded.
"The pub it is. Would you like to listen to music?"
"If you would like ma'am. I do not mind." I reached for the radio and our hands met. I looked at him as he looked at me.
"I'm sorry, you may pick. I was just going to turn it on." I giggled.
"Triston it's okay. What kind of music do you listen to?" He bit his lip and looked away.
"I listen to everything." I blushed. I turned on some pop music. I started singing along and dancing in my seat. When I looked at Triston he smiled and looked away. We pulled up to the pub and he parked the car. I went to open my door and he locked the car.
"No ma'am I open the door for you." He walked around the car and opened the door. He put his hand out and I took it and got out of the car. We walked to the door and he opened them for me. We were sat at a booth with our menus and the waiter smiled at me.
"What can I get you to drink today beautiful?"
"Can I have a water with lemon please?" He nodded.
"For you sir?"
"A water for me also." The waiter winked at me and walked away.
"So what do you recommend ma'am?" I smiled.
"On page 5, theres a make your brisket lunch if that's something your interested in." He flipped and looked across the page. I pointed to it and he smiled.
"What are you going to get ma'am?"
"I will probably get the brisket and chicken tender sandwich. More hungry than usual. Also their fries are excellent and their mashed potatoes." He nodded. The waiter came back with our drinks.
"What can I get for you today?"
"I'll take the Brisket and Chicken sandwich with fries."
"Okay, do you want a pickle?" I nodded.
"For you?"
"I will do the build your own brisket lunch. Can I do a brioche bun, add bacon and nacho cheese on the side. And mashed potatoes for the side."
"Do you want cheesy mashed potatoes or no?"
"That sounds wonderful thank you." As the waiter walked away Triston placed his hands on the table together.
"Okay Triston. So tell me about yourself."
"Well ma'am, I'm 22. I do have a degree in law and I minor in mathematics. Single. Favorite color is red. Two older brothers."
"Well you don't have to call me ma'am unless my father is around really. And well what's your favorite food? Animal?"
"Okay. And I love sushi and my favorite animal would have to be a penguin." I giggled.
"Never would imagine you to be the type of man to like penguins."
"Yeah yeah not so masculine. What about you?"
"Well obviously I'm 18. No siblings. Single. I want to get a degree in marine biology and possibly minor in earth science. Favorite animal would have to be whales. I love whales, but whale sharks are my favorite, they have been since I was a kid. And my favorite food is probably be lobster and steak." He nodded.
"Can I ask you a question Mia?" I nodded.
"How come your 18 and your father has hired me as your personal body guard?"
"Because I haven't left home yet, I'm not married, and because I've always been his princess. Also because some of my exs are assholes and some of the people he works with are more dangerous than others." He nodded. The waiter brought out our food and sat it down. We started to eat and he would constantly look at me.
"What's wrong? Do you not like it?"
"No I do, I just feel like you would prefer to be friends that maintain a professional relationship. Is that correct?" I nodded yes.
"I would rather know you then you seem mysterious." He smiled.
"Here-try a fry." I picked one up and gave it to him. He at it and nodded.
"Those are definitely delicious like you said." I giggled. As we ate we chatted about random things, our family, what we enjoyed, places we have been until we were stuffed.
"Sir can we get the check please?" The waiter nodded at Triston and I smiled. He placed the check on the table, his number written on the back out our copy.
"Well someone obtains interest in you." He handed me our copy and I pulled out my wallet.
"No Mia. Your dad already gave me a card for me to use when you go out to eat and such. But he specified that if you try to fight me for it then to let you have it. But I refuse to let you have this one." I nodded. He payed and we left. I tossed out receipt in the trash on our way out.
"No interest in him?"
"Not with the way he spoke to you." He blushed and opened the car door for me and I got in.
"Which book store would you like to go to?"
"There's one in the corner of town that also has a coffee shop. Would you let me buy you a coffee?" He nodded. As he drove we listened to music and jammed out together. He was a fun person to be around. He was goofy and I loved his smile. For a bodyguard he was pretty chill. We arrived at the book store and he opened my door. We walked in and I smiled.
"Do you want to get our coffee's now or later?"
"Your pick Mia."
"After becuase I normally get a lot of books." I picked up a basket and he took it from me.
"You don't have to cary that you know. I do have my own arms."
"Yes but I'm a gentleman, so I win this battle." He smirked as I blushed. As we walked around the store I would stop and pick up books, all genres, it didn't matter to me. I stopped at the clearance in the very back and got excited. The Maze Runner series and the Divergent series were back there, I put them in the basket and Triston smiled at me.
"For someone who is rich, I enjoy seeing you shop in the clearance section. It's adorable." I leaned against the shelf and he reached over me. His body was close to mine, I could feel his warmth against me and the smell of his cologne. He grabbed a book and pulled it down. He smiled as he handed it to me.
"This is a good book if your interested in it. I read it when I was in high school. It's one of my favorite books." It. By Stephen King.
"I'm only going to read it because you recommended it." I looked up at him, park of his hair started falling down so I pushed it back with my hand. I bit my lip and he smiled.
"Is there anything else you'd like to look at while we're in here?" He took the book and put it in the basket, it was completely full and I smiled.
"No sir I think I have enough for a month." He nodded and we walked to the check out. I paid for my books and then we walked to the coffee shop in the corner.
"How do you like your coffee?"
"Honestly I'll drink it any way it's made. How do you like their coffee?"
"I get it with hazelnut and oat milk but I will get you a medium roast so you don't feel too girly. I'm still going to make you try mine though."
"That's perfectly fine with me." I ordered the coffees and we waited. I grabbed them and we walked out to the car. He opened the door for me and took one of the coffees so I could get in. I put his in the cup holder and took mine from him.
"Would you like your books Mia?"
"You can actually put them right here at my feet so you don't have too much work." He smiled and nodded. As he placed them at my feet I moved so they would have space. My leg rubbed against his arm. He glanced up at me and closed the door and walked around the car. He got in and I handed him my coffee.
"Try it." He nodded and took a sip and handed it back.
"Very good honestly. A little too much hazelnut for me but it's good." I smiled.
"I like mine with a lot of hazelnut." We drove home and we listened to music. We got home and he helped me out of the car and took my bag of books. We walked through the house to my room. I went into my office and set my coffee down on my desk. Triston stood in the doorframe watching.
"You can come in further." He nodded and i went to grab the bag of books and he held them tighter.
"Where would you like them?" I huffed and crossed my arms.
"Just because I'm my fathers princess doesn't mean you have to treat me as one." He shook his head no.
"I respect your fathers wishes." I rolled my eyes.
"Fine on my desk so I can take the stickers off and put them on the shelf." He walked to my desk and sat them down gently. I walked over and sat in my chair that rolled and to the corner where he put my books down.
"Grab the chair and stay a little while." I opened the drawer and took out a metal scrape meant for books so I could get the stickers off, some Goo-Gone and a roll of paper towels. He pulled the chair over and sat next to me.
"Do you mind if I take my jacket off?" I shook my head no and started pulling the books out of the bag. I rolled over to my computer and turned on some background music and rolled back over. I looked at him and his white collar shirt tightened around his muscles as he fixed his collar. His black leather shoulder holster showed two pistols, one on each side but I wasn't scared of guns. I could see tattoos through his shirt but I didn't want him to realize I was looking. I kicked my shoes off and he laughed.
"So what would you like me to do Mia?" I handed him a book.
"You put some Goo-Gone on a paper towel and soak the stickers some and then they should scrape off easily." He nodded.
"The Chef should be in soon. Would you like me to tell her to come in here so you may plan meals?" I smiled.
"Tell her we can do that tomorrow. I want her to have the evening off." Triston nodded and pulled his phone out and texted her.
"Done. What would you like for dinner then. I know you usually eat around 5 and it's about 2 so you have some time to pick."
"Well what are you in the mood for?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Me?"
"Yes you, there's no one else here with us." I smiled and looked into his eyes.
"Well there's a nice Chinese place close by, we can do take out if you'd like."
"That sounds great to me." He smiled and bit his lip. I went to scrape a sticker but it was stuck. The metal scrape slipped and caught my finger and cut me.
"Fuck." I put my finger in my mouth and Triston looked up.
"What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself?"
"Yeah it's nothing I'm okay." He took my hand and looked at my finger.
"Well you'll live but at least let me get you a bandaid and you wash it off."
"Okay fine." He stood up and pulled me out of the chair. We walked to my bathroom and I started washing my hands.
"Where is your first aid kit?"
"It's right here in front of my on the right side." I stepped aside and he squatted down and opened the door and took out the first aid kit. He rolled up his sleeves and tattoos and scars showed. I turned off the sink and dried my hand on the towel beside the sink.
"I know. A lot of tattoos and scars is what your thinking, but it doesn't change the type of person I am."
"Oh I know I just never really wondered what tattoos meant for people until now." I sat on the counter and he took my hand in his.
"Well the barb wire tattoo right there on my left arm, that actually covers a scar I got from barb wire from when I was a teen. Me and my friends tried to run from a couple guys tryna steal our stuff and we jumped a fence and I ripped myself open helping my friend Tyler. One of the best days of my life though, I had a lot of fun with my friends just being teens." He wrapped the bandaid around my finger.
"Wow you let yourself get hurt for your friend."
"Yes ma'am. I would do the same for you, it's my job Mia." I smiled and I looked down. My hand was still in his hand. The size difference made me laugh.
"What are you laughing about." He smiled and I looked up.
"Nothing. Thank you for the bandaid." He nodded and I went to slide off the counter. He gripped my hand until my feet were on the floor. I walked back to my desk as he put the first aid kit away. He came back and sat in the chair next to me and took the metal scrape.
"You can soak now ma'am."
"Triston it was one small cut I'm fine."
"Nope I'm doing it now." I frowned and he smiled.
"You'll be okay princess." I felt my cheeks turn red and I started staring at the books again. Once we finished all of the books I picked a handful up and walked to my bookshelf. I got on my tippy toes trying to reach one of my selves for new books. Tristons hand slid onto mine with the book and pushed it into place.
"If you'd like I can get you a stool or have someone instal a ladder on rails so you can slide across the wall with all of your shelves." I looked up at him.
"Well with you around I don't think I'll need that but actually the ladder sounds really nice."
"I'll talk to someone first thing tomorrow morning."
"Thank you Triston." He looked down and smiled.
"Of course Mia." He took the books out of my hand and put them in the shelf. I went to turn around to get more books and bumped into his chest. He laughed and I gently slid over to my desk with my socks and grabbed all the books but one. I walked back and he put the rest of the books up.
"You left the one I picked out I see." He put his hands into his pockets.
"Yes I did. I'm almost done with the book I'm reading so I'll start reading this one soon." He smiled.
"Well you'll have to let me know if you like it." I nodded and picked it up. I walked into my bedroom and put my phone down on the wireless charger and set the book down too. I turned on the lamp and stretched. He walked out of my office into my room and smiled.
"I'm going to go settle into the room your father has me in. I'll leave the door open incase you need me and you may text or call me if you need to as well."
"I'm probably gonna change and do some homework or just chill for a couple hours." He nodded and walked out of my room. He peaked his head back around the corner.
"Would you like me to leave the door open or close it for you?"
"You can leave it open. Thank you Triston." He nodded and walked away. I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a crop top. I hanged and sat down at the vanity in my closet. I put my long hair up into a bun and smiled. I walked back out and got into bed to watch Netflix.
Triston's POV
As I put my clothes into the closet and dressed I changed out of my suit into more casual clothes. Her father put me in a room right around the corner from her so I was close by. The room was spacious. I had a closet and my own bathroom. The desk was in the corner of the room by the windows and close to the balcony door. I set up my laptop and my notebooks. I set an alarm on my phone for 4:25 so we could go get dinner in time. I had some time so I started some work. Soon enough the alarm went off and I shut my laptop. I slipped on my vans and put my holster on and then a hoodie. I walked to Mia's room and knocked on the door jam.
"Mia?" She shuffled around in the bed. I walked in and paused her Netflix show. I squatted down and touched her shoulder.
"Mia it's time to get up so we can go get dinner." She rolled over and faced me and put her hand on mine.
"Mia? Come on sleepy head you gotta be hungry." She slowly opened her eyes and I pulled my hand away. She stretched in the bed and rubbed her eyes.
"Do we have to go? Can't we get it delivered?"
"It's a cute little place I promise. Come on." I put my hand out and she took it and got out of bed. She went to her closet and threw on a jacket and her vans. I picked up her phone and walked along side her down to the garage. Once we started walking she finally woke up some more and took her phone. I opened the car door for her and she got in. We drove to the small restaurant and went inside. I got a menu for her and she smiled. She read the menu as we waited in line for our turn. She handed me the menu back as she leaned on me.
"I think you need to go to bed early tonight." She nodded.
"What would you like?"
"Can you get me chicken lo mein with fried rice please?" I nodded.
"Is that all you'd like?"
"Mmm can you get me a Dr. Pepper too?"
"Yes ma'am."
We moved forward and I ordered. The food was out within 10 minutes and we were back out to the car.
"Beautiful girlfriend you got there."
"She's not my girlfriend but thank you." I closed Mia's door and walked around to my side of the car.
"Well if she's not yours can I get her number?"
"No, she's not interested in anyone at the moment." He scoffed and spit at my shoe. I got in the car and started driving away.
"Triston what did he want?" I looked over at Mia and she looked at concerned.
"He wanted your number. I wasn't going to give it to him." I clenched my fist and we pulled up to a red light.
"Thank you for telling him no Triston. But it's nothing to be upset about. I'm all good." She put her hand on mine that was balled into a fist. I let go of my fist and she smiled.
"I just don't want you to get harassed. Like the only reason he didn't talk to you was because I was there. What about when I'm not?" She rubbed my hand and the light turned green so I continued driving.
"Triston it's gonna be fine I promise. Besides when stuff like that happen I give them random phone numbers. Okay?" I nodded. She smiled and let kept her hand on mine.
"Where would you like to eat dinner?"
"Well if you'd like to join me you can watch my Netflix show with me in my room." I glanced over at her.
"Yeah yeah unprofessional I get it-"
"No it's okay. I'd love to. I'll just change into something else first." She nodded. Once we got home I put the food in her room and walked to mine. I changed into sweatpants and I left my pistol in my room under the pillow. I came back in and she pulled out little tables on each side of the bed and had our food set out. She crawled into the bed after taking off her jacket and turned Netflix back on. I sat on the edge.
"Oh come on get in the bed and get comfortable. We're both adults here."
"Yes ma'am." I got in the bed and got comfortable. She turned on her show and we started eating.
"Do you like it?" I looked over at her and she just took a giant bite of lo mein and I laughed. She started laughing but swallowed.
"Yes it's delicious. Good choice." I smiled. We went back to watching the show. After we finished an episode and stopped eating we paused the show. I took our left overs and put them in the fridge in the kitchen.  She put the little tables back and I came back in.
"Do you want to continue the show with me? I don't mind if you do." She turned on an oil diffuser and I smiled.
"Sure I don't mind. It's actually pretty good." I got back in the bed and we continued watching the show. Sooner or later I realized it was 10 and she fell asleep. I got the remote and paused the show and turned on something else. Mia rolled over on top of me and got comfortable before I could move out of her way. She was shivering which is probably why she clung to me. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over top of her. I know it's wrong to want to be with her while barely knowing her but she's beautiful. She was a sweetheart to me for what ever reason. She rolled off of me and got under the actual blankets for a moment which give me the chance to leave but she grabbed my hand.
"Stay." She said in a sleep voice as she reached across the bed.
"Mia your father would kill me."
"I don't care. What if I feel safer in your arms anyways." I sighed and took my hoodie off. My shirt came off with it and I got back into her bed. I pulled the covers over me and she faced me. I rolled onto my side and looked back at her.
"Your really warm." She giggled.
"Well you do keep your room at a crisp 60 Mia." I smiled and pushed a piece of her hair out of her face. I ran my thumb across her cheek and she tried to hide a smile. She sat up and dimmed the lamp. She threw the covers back over her.
"Do you care if I get closer?"
"I don't care Mia, I just don't want your father killing me." I laid on my back and opened my arms.
"He wouldn't touch you." She smiled as she crawled into my arms. She rested her head in the crook of my neck and her one hand went under the pillow. She threw her leg up over me and I pulled the blanket up so she wouldn't get cold. I moved my arms to around her waist and soon she was back asleep. I dozed off with her soon enough.
Mia's POV
The next morning I woke up. I squinted looking out the windows as the sun just started to come up. I moved a little bit and Tristons arms tightened around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pulled the blankets up and put my hand on his. He groaned and put his head against the back of mine. I traced his tattoos on his right arm with my finger. I placed my hand back on his and smiled. His grip loosened and he shifted in the bed. I sat up and so did he. He ran his fingers through his hair and stretched.
"Good morning Mia."
"Good morning Triston." He smiled and got out of the bed while fixing his sweatpants.
"I'm going to go take a shower. Meet you in the kitchen for breakfast after?" I nodded and then I rolled onto the other side of the bed and grabbed his sweatshirt. He sighed and I rolled back onto my side of the bed and got out.
"Mia it's too early for this."
"No it's not. Maybe I don't want you to go just yet."
"You spend all day with me."
"And maybe I just wanted a few more minutes in bed with you." He came around the bed and I jumped on to the bed. I started laughing and I ran out of my room. He followed me out to the kitchen and we went around the island a few times. He stopped on one end while I was on the other. I put his hoodie on and continue running. Once I got back to my room he caught me. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in.
"I got youuuuuu." He taunted me and I giggled.
"I win because it's on me." He smirked and looked me up and down.
"It does look good on you though." He winked and picked up his shirt from my floor and walked out.
I jumped into my bed. It smelt like him. I curled up in the blankets and got my phone. I scrolled through Instagram then eventually got up out of bed. I walked out of my room and past Tristons. He was in the shower like he said.
"Triston?"
"Yes Mia?"
"What do you want for breakfast?"
"You can pick. I don't care. Anything you need to do today?"
"No not really and okay." I walked out and I cut up some fruit and put it on a plate. I got us both some yogurt in a bowl and put out the milk. I walked back to his room and he was standing at the closet with a towel wrapped around his waist. His v line looked amazing from this angle.
"Mia I can see you ya know."
"Mmmhm. What kind of cereal do you like?" I looked back up to his face.
"What do you have?"
"Well fruit loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, other stuff like that." He pulled out some clothes and set them on the bed.
"Cinnamon toast crunch sounds nice. Please and thank you." I nodded and looked him up and down.
"Pictures last longer." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up." I walked out. He did not just say that to me. I can't be flirting with him. He's my bodyguard. But he's sooooo attractive. I got the Cinnamon Toast Crunch out of the cupboard and poured some in both of our bowls. I started the coffee pot and pulled out two mugs. He came into the kitchen and pulled out silverware.
"The chef will be here at 9, just to let you know."
"Thank you Triston. I'm making coffee."
"Thank you Mia." I nodded. I put the mugs and abs the fresh coffee on the table. I grabbed out the sugar container.
"Do you want any syrups?"
"No thank you but thank you for asking." I smiled.
"You're very simple you know?" I turned around and put some French vanilla syrup in my mug.
"Is that good or bad?"
"A bit of both handsome." He smiled.
"Well then beautiful if you'd like I can help you clean up. Is there anything you would like to do today?"
"Well, it's pretty nice out so I might go swimming. May invite a friend over."
"Okay. Just let me know so I can let the guards at the gate know or we can go pick them up." He pulled out my chair and I sat down.
"And you continue to treat me as a princess."
"Yes ma'am." I shook my head and poured milk into my bowl and handed it to him as he sat down.
"But I'm not your princess, so there is no need to treat me as one." He shook his head and pointed his spoon at me.
"I'll believe that when your father gives me that order." I laughed and we continued to eat breakfast. After we were done eating, we cleaned up the dishes and I went to my office to get some homework done. I heard footsteps so I stopped typing. I turned around and Triston walked into my office.
"The chef has just arrived. I just wanted to let you know. Is there anything you need? If not I have some paperwork I can finish in the mean time so your not getting bothered by me."
"You don't bother me silly. And nope I don't need anything so your good to work on paperwork. Could you have the chef meet me in here with the recipe binder so I can plan some nice meals for the week?"
"Of course Mia. You know I'm here if you need me." He walked out of my room and shortly the chef came in and knocked on the door.
"Hi Mia."
"Hi Chef."
"Thank you for the evening off, I was able to come up with some new recipes you may like." I smiled and pointed to the chair I set out. I rolled over to the side of the table and we planned this weeks meals. Chef left and I went back to doing school work until 12:30 rolled around. Chef walked in with a pulled pork sandwich and more fresh fruit.
"Thank you Chef." I picked up my phone and went to messages.
Mia- Can I come eat lunch with you?
Triston- Of course I would love some company.
I picked up my plate and walked to Triston's room. I walked in and he turned around in his chair.
"Thank you for letting me join you." He smiled and nodded.
"No problem Mia, its better than eating alone." I sat down on the edge of his bed and put my plate on my lap. He turned on some music and we ate.
"This was a really good choice Mia."
"Thank you, I'm glad you like it." I smiled as I watched him. My eyes were caught on his lips as he licked them and then his gaze met mine. I looked back down at his lips and looked back down at my plate. I ate my last few pieces of fruit and stood up.
"Can I take that for you?" I pointed to his plate that was empty and he smiled.
"You don't have to but thank you." I took his plate slowly, my fingers glided against his as I took it from his massive hands. I walked out to the kitchen and set the plates in the sink. I walked to my room and sat down. I felt my pocket for my phone but I guess I left it in Tristons room. I got up and walked back around and I stood in the doorway. He was typing on his computer. I slowly walked into his room and picked up my phone. I looked at his computer, he was writing an email.
"Triston?" He jumped and turned around as he sighed.
"Mia you scared the shit out of me." I giggled and he put his head in his hands. I ran my fingers through his hair.
"I promise your fine. If my friend doesn't wanna come over do you want to go swimming in the pool with me?" He looked up at me.
"I don't mind at all. I'd have to go buy swimming trunks."
"We can go shopping now if you'd like."
"Can I finish this email?" I nodded and pulled my hand away.
"I'll go get dressed. I might find a new one while we're out too." He nodded and I walked out of his room to get dressed. I walked into my room and searched through my closet. I pulled out a pair or black sweatpants and a yellow crop top with a white bra. I slid on yellow and white Adidas and grabbed a black and gray flannel. I grabbed a gray beanie with a smiley face on the center of it and put it on. Triston knocked on the door jam of my room.
"I'm dressed." I heard his footsteps walk towards the closet and I put a few silver necklaces on.
"Is there a particular store you prefer to shop at?"
"Well unless you want to be dragged into Victoria Secret with me I wouldn't ask me that." He smirked.
"Well I wouldn't care if you'd like to go there Mia." I looked up at him as he stood in the door jam in more causal clothes. We walked back into my room and I grabbed my phone and then I went and picked up my wallet from the side of my bed. We walked out to the car and we drove to the mall. He helped me out of the car.
"Can you carry my wallet? You have deeper pockets then I do." He nodded and took it. He slid it into his back pocket. We walked into the mall and walked into the first shop with mens swimming trunks.
"Do you have a color your looking for?"
"What do you think would look good on me?"
"Nothing." I said under my breath and he looked at me. I giggled and he shook his head as he stepped closer and leaned into my ear.
"Mia don't do this to me, you know I want you." I bit my lip, as he pulled away our gazes met and he looked me up and down.
"What about this one?" He pulled a random one off the rack.
"Really? I will not let you wear flamingos." We laughed and walked around. I picked off a navy to light blue gradient.
"What about this?"
"I like it." I smiled. I pulled another one off the shelf.
"They also have it in gray and black." He took both of them from me.
"Good enough for me, so then I have two pairs." We walked to the check out and paid for his trunks. The lady at the cashier looked him up and down but he continued to look at me. He took the bag and we continued to walk the mall. We stopped in front of Victoria Secret.
"Do you want to come in with me?"
"I don't mind Mia." We walked into the store and I picked up a basket. We walked through and I'd stop and look and put something into the basket.
"You doing okay?"
"Yep. I just didn't realize this place was so big." I giggled and glanced at him as I picked up a lace thong that came in a variety of colors.
"What color do you think would look best?" He leaned into my ear.
"The color your ass is gonna be after your mine." I blushed and picked up the bright red. He smirked and nodded and I put it into the basket. We got to the swimsuits and I stopped and looked. He took the basket from my hand.
"I already know." I smiled and started looking. I pulled a gray one off of the wall that had gems on the straps. I pulled a dark blue one off that had extra straps around the bra and had a thong bottom. I looked at Triston.
"I'm gonna try these on okay?" He nodded. I was placed at the first fitting room and I took my clothes off. Triston stayed close. I put the gray one on and smiled. It was cute but I didn't know if I liked the way my ass looked in it.
"Triston?"
"Yes? Is everything okay?"
"Can you get one of the ladies for me?"
"Yes I'll be right back." I heard him walk away and then come back and a knock on the door.
"Ma'am is everything okay?" I opened the door.
"Yeah I just can't tell if I need to size down so I was wondering if you could help me see." She nodded and stepped into the fitting room with me.
"It looks like the top is good but considering there is extra fabric on the bottoms I would size down on those."
"Thank you." She nodded and stepped out. I didn't like the gray too much though so it was okay. I took it off and sat it down in the seat. I took the blue one and put it on. This one fit perfectly. I smiled and took out my phone. I took a picture and sent it to one of my girlfriends.
"Triston do you wanna see this one?" I heard him cough.
"That's your choice." I smiled.
"I'll let you see later. I'm gonna get the blue one." I got dressed and we went to the check out. The girls looked him up and down so I stood closer to him. He paid for my things and took the bag.
"Thank you for coming with me, I know shopping is more of your thing but it was nice." I smiled.
"Your my shopping buddy now." He let out a small laugh.
"That's okay with me." We walked through the mall to the food court.
"Do you want anything to eat Mia?" I looked around the court and pointed at Tropical Smoothie.
"We should get smoothies. What do you think? It's simple. yummy and not too harsh so we can go swimming." He nodded.
"Smoothies it is." We walked across the court and stood in line.
"What kind do you want?" I looked up at him.
"I usually get the mocha madness, what about you?" He shrugged and I nudged him.
"Come on you got to pick Triston." He nudged me back.
"Fine, fine. I'll probably get the peanut butter cup just because it looks good." I nodded.
"That's a good pick." He smiled. We walked up to the counter and ordered and stood and waited. I played on my phone until our drinks were ready and then we grabbed them and left. Once we got to the car he still opened the door for me regardless that his hands were full. I shook my head as I got in and took the drinks from him.
"I swear you have better standards for me than other men." He nodded.
"You deserve to have someone that will treat you right Mia." He closed the door and put the bags in the back seat. We started driving as we listened to music. Most of the ride was us singing and only drinking our smoothies hear and there.