The River House Part Five

•Shane's POV•
As I pulled Alice out of the tub, I wrapped her in a towel. I picked her up and sat her on the counter so she didn't have to go anywhere while I got her clothes.
"Do you want your shorts?"
"I was thinking maybe I could wear some of your clothes instead." I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Sweatpants? Shirt? Socks? Tell me."
"Your sweatpants and one of your long sleeves please. A pair of boy shorts and some fuzzy socks. If you can match colors."
"Yes my love." I walked out of the bathroom and got her black sweatpants, a dark grey long sleeve, a pair of gray fuzzy socks, and her gray boy shorts with hearts on the asscheeks. I walked into the bathroom and sat them next to her.
"If you can stand I can brush your hair if you'd like." She nodded and slid off the counter. I took her hair out of the bun and brushed it. She smiled at me in the mirror.
"Can you put it in a bun again please?" I nodded and put it back in the bun for her and she turned around and got back on the counter. She took my hand and pulled me in between her legs. She hand her fingers through my hair and I smiled at her. I wasn't jealous of the fact I shared her now. I got to see Tyler happy and see Alice become something important in her life. Noah, well I'm still sketchy but it's Alice's call. It's what she wants. I took our moisturizer and applied it to her face. She took it and applied it to mine at the same time. I cupped her face and kissed her lips gently, she had the softest lips ever.
"Daddy?" I looked down in her eyes. I knew she wanted something.
"Yes kitten?"
"Can Tyler sleep with us tomorrow night?" If he wants to of course." I nodded.
"Anything you want beautiful." She smiled and pulled my lips back to hers. I wanted to kiss her for hours but I knew she was probably tired and wanted to rest. We put on chap stick and I helped her put her comfy clothes. I slid on her fuzzy socks and boy shorts first. Then I slid my sweatpants over top and she put on my shirt. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.
"We should match." She looked up at me and smiled.
"If that's what you want princess. This is your after care we do what you want." She giggled and she slowly walked out of the bathroom. I took my towel off as I walked out the bathroom and put it in our basket.
"Kitten I don't wear fuzzy socks." She giggled.
"Okay fine then your regular socks but we're getting you fuzzy socks." I got out gray boxers, another pair of black sweatpants, a dark gray long sleeve and socks. I got dressed and then pulled her into my arms.
"Phone pleaseeeeee." I laughed and got her phone for her. I came back and pulled her back into my arms but picked her up this time.
"Yes princess picture time I know." She smiled and I hugged her tightly as I nuzzled my head head into her neck. She took a picture and giggled.
"What are you laughing at?" She showed me the picture. Of course it was a Live Photo and you could see me nuzzle into her neck. I kissed her cheek and smiled.
"That's cute princess." She nodded and took another one of us kissing. I put her in the bed and she pulled the blankets over top of her. She opened my side of the blanket and I slid in the bed with her.
"I just wanna cuddle rn baby." I nodded and she slid herself on top of me and laid with her head in my neck and all of her body on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and made sure she was covered plenty. She sighed and started to drift off into a light sleep. I kissed her temple and she smiled.
"I can't wait to steal your last name." She said softly and I looked at her. I held her tightly, she was the one thing that made me feel safe.
"I can't wait for you to have my last name either beautiful." She fell asleep in my arms and I drifted off along with her. I woke up to her wiggling around and the sound of someone knocking on the bedroom door. I opened my eyes and Alec popped his head in.
"Are you guys hungry?"
"I'll see if she is. If she is we will be out in a minute." He nodded and closed the door gently.
"Princess?" She groaned and opened her eyes slowly.
"Are you hungry?" She nodded and I smiled.
"Theres food. Why don't we go get some and then we can come back and finish cuddling?" She shrugged.
"I don't wanna move Im warm." I smirked.
"How about this. I wrap you in the blanket and carry you out there. Does that sound like a deal?" She nodded and rolled off of me groaning.
I stood up and stretched. She crawled over to me put her arms up. I picked her up and grabbed the blanket and threw it over my shoulder. Alice wrapped her legs around me and I smiled. I took her phone and my phone and put them in my pocket. We walked out into the kitchen and I sat her down in a chair. I gave her the blanket and her phone while kissing her forehead and she smiled.
"Me and Nes made loaded fries." Alec handed me a plate filled and two forks. I took it over to Alice and sat it down.
"What would you like to drink?" She started dancing as she took a fry and put it in her mouth.
"Do we have any pineapple juice?" I nodded yes.
"Can I have that pleaseeeeeee."
"Of course." I went to the fridge and got her a bottle of pineapple juice and I grabbed myself a bottle of water. I sat down next to her and we are our fries. Nes and Alice talked and I played on my phone until Alec came over and sat next to me.
"Dude you gotta fill me in. I heard the boys talking. Three of you and Alice?" I nodded.
"Was she like-" I choked on my water.
"Alec I'm not answering that unless you want Nes to kill me." He shrugged.
"We were talking  about maybe seeing if you and Alice wanted to have sex in the same room. Ya know just to arouse the girls." I shrugged.
"But with Tyler and Noah now I feel like y'all would feel uncomfortable." Alec smiled.
"I don't know I think it would be kind of hot to see that." I shook my head.
"What next are all of us running a train on my girl?" Alec laughed and smacked my arm.
"I don't think Nes would agree with that." He pointed at her and I nodded.
"How has things been going between you two?" Alec looked down.
"Well we got in a fight the other night because she was being grumpy for no reason. I love her dearly but she gets over heated too quickly over small things. I wish she would have talked about what made her upset instead of going off at me." I nodded. He looked up at me.
"You and Alice make it look so much easier than it seems. It sounds stupid but I feel like it maybe I should have taken your advice and let things start out slow with Nes." I smiled.
"Alice isn't as feisty as Nes. Besides Nes has completely different set of values and stuff. Plus she has her period. Alice doesn't because she has the implant." He looked at me.
"Oh fuck it is time for her to start her period." He looked at Nes and I laughed.