Chapter 17-Zanobia's POV

Video in MM's

Pulling away from the kiss and trying to calm myself down.

"Sorry I jus...."He began to say before I cut him off by kissing him back.

Before we could break apart his phone began to ring.

He didn't even pay attention he just kept his focus on me.

Morning...

When I woke up something felt strange it did not feel like my bed this bed was much softer and smelt so fresh almost like mi....

I got up so fast and almost could have screamed if I didn't see mike next to me.

I just quickly got up left a note and left.

I couldn't believe I slept with him on the first day I feel so trashy.

Only thing that can get me out of this mood is some Jill Scott...

At least my car is here don't know how it got here though.

Getting in the car turning on the radio and the perfect song comes on.

(He Loves Me)

You love me especially different every time 
You keep me on my feet happily excited 
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence 
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me 
You school me, give me some things to think about 
Ignite me, you invite me, you co-write me, you love me, you like me 
You incite me to chorus, ooh
Ooh...

You love me especially different every time 
You keep me on my feet happily excited 
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence 
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me 
You school me, give me things to think about 
Invite me, you ignite me, co-write me, you love me, you like me 
Incite me to chorus 
La, la, la...
Da, da, da...
Do, do, do...

You're different and special
You're different and special in every way imaginable 
You love me from my hair follicles to my toenails 
You got me feeling like the breeze, easy and free and lovely and new 
Oh when you touch me I just can't control it 
When you touch me, I just can't hold it 
The emotion inside of me, I can feel it 

Ah...

Pulling up to Ice cream pallor Creamy Desire's.

Hopefully this will cheer me up a little.

Going in hopping they have Cookies and Cream because the last time they were all out and I had to go to the other one all the way accross town.

Seeing that they do I asked the employee who looked to be a teenager to give me a large cookies and cream jar.

"Ma'am not to be rude or anything but that is basically a jug of ice cream you sure you need that much?"She said.

"If I was not for sure I would have never asked you to get it for me."I said handing her my money.

Damn why can't a fat person by ice cream in peace without getting judged.

Waiting for my ice cream I just realized I lifted my phone at Mike's house.

Trying to figure out how I will get it, I just will have to go back and get it i will have to see the man on Monday anyway.

Storming out forgetting all about my ice cream I flew to Mike's house hoping he is not awake.

Tip Toeing inside trying not to make a sound.

The house still is quiet he has to be still sleep I mean I only been gone for like 10 minutes.

Looking all over the place because of course forgetful me I don't know where I put my phone from last night.

Shit all I remember from last night is going to the restaurant, beach and to this club after that everything went down the drain.

I don't even know how we got back here.

Just when I found my phone and was about to leave I heard someone scream my name...

Hoped you enjoyed this Chapter!!!

Please Vote and Comment!!!

Next Chapter will be up soon and if you have any ideas or questions just inbox me or post on my board!!