Chapter 33- Zanobia's Pov B-day Pt.2

Hellshire Beach in the MM's

After the class I had another prize to show Mike well two but i'm not telling you the last one.

I decided to take him to take him to Hellshire Beach in St. Catherine.

Chef Isaac told me that would be a great place to go and that there food is good.

1 hour later...

We had to go back to the room to retrieve our swim suits I know he already knows we are going to a beach now but he doesn't know which one yet so I guess it's still a surprise.

"Baby, How did you find this place?"Mike said gazing at the water.

We had just arrived at Hellshire Beach and this place was pretty cool I already know before I leave I will have bags and bags of stuff for people back at home.

"Hmm...Why do you ask? Do you like it?"I asked curious of him liking the place or not.

"Baby...I love it as many times I have been to Jamaica I have never been or heard of this place ever."He said giving me a kiss.

"Well I'm happy you like it now let's get to the water because i'm dying over here."I said running to the water forgetting that my shorts were still on.

Before I could breath in all the fresh air and relax in the water I felt myself being picked up in the air I almost screamed until I realized who it was.

"Put me down!"I said hitting him in the chest.

When I looked up I saw a woman holding up a camera and taking a picture of us.

"I'm sorry to intrude but it was just a lovely moment between the two."She said handing us the picture.

"By the way you two make a lovely couple."She said walking away.

We had both looked down at the picture.

"This is a lovely picture."I said gazing at it.

"It was the perfect Kodak moment."Mike said.

"Oh be quiet."I said hitting him in the stomach lightly.

"You gonna stop abusing me girl that stuff hurt."He said playfully rubbing his stomach.

I just rolled my eyes.

"How are you enjoying your birthday Mr.Valentino?"I said looking up at him.

"Best one I've had and I look forward to the next one."He said looking down at me kissing me forehead.

Before I knew it we were locking lips like maniacs before we came back to reality that we were out in public in front of a whole crowd of people.

"We will finish this later."He whispered in my ear.

We he said that my face just froze up.

Back at the hotel....

I looked at myself through the mirror with a lace lingerie set on that I had got before we left.

To say I was nervous is an understatement.

I have been having my doubts about doing this but I feel that this is the right time so let me just go out right now while i'm feeling comfortable.

Before I walked out the bathroom I put on a long silk robe.

I was met with Mike's back.

It was a while before I said something.

"Baby?"I said low but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Yes?"He said still turned around.

I dropped my robe.

"I have something that I want you to see."I said.

Mike's Pov

"I have something I want you to see."I heard her say.

When I turned around I was shocked when I saw her.

I'm sure you know what happened after that 😉.

Thank y'all for reading this chapter of Healing! Hoped y'all Enjoyed it!!

Sorry for such the short chapter!

Healing has Officially reach 200k veiw mark!!!!!!

Thank y'all so much!!