Chapter 5- Zanobia POV

As i was walking out of Mr.Valentino's Office i bumped into a girl that looked about 5'7 and have a Dark skintone and  was supermodel type you know tall and skinny.

"Sorry"I said quickly walking away but as i was trying to walk away i heard her mumble "Fat Bitch watch where your going next time." 

It took everything in me not to turn around and curse that skinny ass bitch out but i had to remeber this is now my place of work and i have to keep my job for me and my son.

I just kept on walking out the house.

2hrs later

I had just picked up Zeek from School, He was just babbling away about how he learned his ABC's and all the other things he learned today.

When we got infront of our apartment complex I saw a group of people formed outside around boxes of stuff. 

As I got closer i saw it was our stuff.

I put Zeek down so fast and ran over there where Mrs.Black stood "WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID 2 DAYS AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA JUST PUT MY FUCKING SHIT ON THE STREET LIKE THIS IS A GOT DAMN FLEA MARKET!"I yelled I refuse to let her see me cry.

I just hurriedly got all the stuff i need and headed to the nearest shelter.

I swear i cant wait until i get my first check.

I picked up a crying Zeek and kissed his head.

"Mommy what's wrong."He asked.

"Nothing mama's baby."i said trying to smile.

"Yes there is you are crying."He said wiping my tears away.

How can that lady be so evil and mean!

Sorry this chapter is so short i will try to make the next one longer!

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Please Comment and Vote!