"Fine," Tim glared.

"Fine. You'll stay at my place for the rest of your stay so that I can make sure you sleep," Marinette sternly told him. He just replied with a bat glare and putting the last piece of the bar in her mouth.

He handed her his number, "Text me the address now I have to go. I'm late for a business meeting," Tim told her and left.

He came over with take-out and saw that she had made a fort. He put the food down on the table and joined her on the couch fort. She smiled said, "You brought food I see. Didn't even ask if I had any allergies."

"DO you have any allergies or food restrictions?" he inquired.

"Nope," Marinette answered grinning before asking "How old are you?"

"Twenty-seven, you?" -Tim

"Twenty. I'm currently going to the University of Kent Paris School of Arts and Culture. What about you? What brought you to Paris?" -Marinette

"I'm checking out the branch of my fathers' company that resides in Paris. How did you afford this place if you're still going to University?" -Tim

"1. Full ride scholarship, 2. I'm great at making deals, 3. I've been saving for a while now, and 4. I get paid quite a bit for commissions." -Marinette

Their conversation continues for a bit as they ate and fell asleep. Marinette made them pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Marinette only ate half of her plate and got ready as Tim left. This continued for a few days but Tim noticed something, every morning when she thought he was asleep he heard her throwing up. After four days Tim finally confronted her, "Marinette, are you pregnant?" he asked.

Her eyes widened and in shock, she exclaimed, "What?"

"You've been throwing up in the morning. So, are. You. Pregnant?" Tim restated.

"No..." Marinette said and then under her breath. "I haven't even had sex since high school."

"Ok then I have another question," Tim replied. "Why are you making yourself throw up?"

"I'm not," Marinette firmly answered.

"Yes. You are. You obviously don't have any food poisoning and if you aren't pregnant then it is likely that you'd been starving yourself and throwing up whatever you do eat," Tim countered.

"1. It's none of your business and 2. Like I said I'm not," Marinette said back.

"Okay," Tim told her and pulled out his computer, and started looking into something. "Well, according to your medical history you are diagnosed with anorexia and have had oral surgery due to the stomach acid from throwing up. I'm not trying to yell or accuse you of anything but it looks as if you recovered in middle school. So either you've been really good at faking or something happened. Please don't make me have to find out on my own."

Groaning she tossed him her phone with the album that had all the screenshots of the posts and messages as well as recordings of conversations, "Have a look. I know it's wrong but I also feel sick to my stomach about my weight, appearance..." she pauses and took a deep breath, "everything," he looked through a few of her screenshots and his face contorted discussed.

"It's all wrong. You are beautiful... inside and out. They're just jealous jackasses who don't have their shit together and take out their frustrations on you," Tim tells her as he set her phone down and cups her face. "I know you won't agree to this but just say the word and I could have their back accounts ruined and lived thrown into the garbage disposal."

This made her laugh, "Thanks, but I'll be fine."

In the next few years, Tim visited Marinette a couple of times a year and they became great friends, with him staying on her couch as they helped each other's not sleeping/eating problems (which was quite a bit). Three (23 & 30) after meeting when she overheard his phone call with Jason where he called Tim replacement she nearly lost it.