You're Beautiful...

Requested by pookiedragonfire

Third Person POV
Marinette Dupain-Cheng, she isn't ugly or mean or cold, no she is a beautiful, kindhearted, sweetheart. But she is a bit overweight, not fat, but not skinny, just... chubby. And she was made fun of because of this, bullied, harassed, and the teachers didn't do squat. No one ever did.

It wasn't even her fault, she was always this way, it's just how she was made. She got it from her fathers' side and didn't mind that she didn't look like the girls in the magazine she just wished she wasn't bullied because of that. Heck one of the girls that bullied her has the exact same body type!

Well, that was until the first day of high school, Marinette saved an old man (Master Fu) from a car and was being beaten up by the new girl (Alya), Nino, Rose, and Juleka when a mysterious blond boy (Adrien) had been running to the school and stopped to help the same man and then tell off the group of bullies and help Marinette. Who he saw as gorgeous, but him stopping got him caught so he sadly sighed and went back in his limo before Marinette could get his name, or even really see him at all as she wore her glasses instead of contacts that day and had lost her glasses. (they were taken from her, Adrien gave them to her but she didn't properly put them on until he had left)

Next thing the two knew there was a wooden box in their rooms and they had to become heroes. You know how the rest of the story goes, well not entirely. You see after Stone Heart Marinette found herself an ally, where a certain Chat may have picked her up, and he may have brought her home, and he may have told her that she is gorgeous and to never let anyone tell her any different after she told him can't the class calls her, and she may have kissed his cheek, and they may have started to fall in love.

So you see when Adrien gave her the umbrella it was him who stuttered, and him who fell deeper in love with Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And Marinette fell in love with Chat Noir, but don't be fooled, it was Marinette and not Ladybug who fell in love with Chat Noir because she as a hero knew she couldn't be with her partner... but that didn't mean her civilian self couldn't.

So time flew by and as slow as a snail in a mile yet in a flash of lightning, in a brush of fingertips, Marinette and Chat Noir fell in love while Marinette and Adrien became the best friends, him always standing up for her (and his vera), and Ladybug and Chat Noir grew an inseparable bond, an unbreakable trust, the most powerful partnership. Funny thing though, was while Marinette was shamed and bullied by everyone in her class but Adrien as the teachers and principal did nothing, Ladybug was loved by all and was told that she was beautiful on a daily basis, her all the girls in the class wanting to be her.

"Hey, Alya! I have a plan." -Unknown

"To get rid of Mari-Trash?"-Alya

"Of course. *whisper whisper whisper* So what do you think?" -Unkown

"This is why your my bestie, here's your payment." -Alya

"Thanks, Bae, Ciao!" -Unkown

"Now let's get this show on the road" Alya smirks while cracking knuckles.

Meanwhile...

"Hey Kitty, what movie are we watching today?" Marinette says as she lets That Noir into her room,

"Ho-"

Marinette cuts him off "And it better not be another Cat-themed movie."

"Never mind..." Chat Noir mutters,

"Lets watch, Hmmm Beauty and the Beast?" She suggests.

"Whatever you want Puurrrrr-incess" Chat Noir purrs,

"Silly Kitty, now you set up the movie on my laptop while I get some snacks for this Stray Alley Chat?"

"Meow-ch Purrincess, you wound this Knight in shining- leather." Chat feigns hurt, dramatically putting his hand over his heart

"Whatever, keep telling yourself that Alley Cat." Marinette rolls her eyes and goes down to get movie snacks.

When she comes back up she goes to the bathroom and changes to a tank top and sleeps shorts while Chat Noir transforms, and puts on a mask Marinette made him (he was wearing his sleep pants and a t-shirt). They then sat on her chase and started watching Beauty and the Beast with popcorn and other snacks.

When they got to the ballroom scene Chat stood up and bowed at Marinette with his hand held out and asked, "May I have this dance Purrincess?"

"You may Minou..." Marinette blushed and stood up,

they danced around the room for a bit "Purrincess..." Chat whispered inching closer to her.

"Mon Chaton..." She whispered back, closing the gap and kissing him, the movie is soon forgotten.

By the time the credits rolled around Marinette was cuddling under the covers with Chat (clothes on, sorry to any of my dirty-minded readers) as the Kwamis talked in Tikkis hiding spot.
"You got a real special bug this time Sugar Cube, I'm gonna cataclysm those kids in their class," Plagg told Tikki while nuzzling her cheek.

"Your so possessive Stinky Socks, I'm so glad our choosers are together, I hate being away from you..." Tikki replied while hugging him."

"What can I say, Cats are possessive of what's theirs, but seriously your too sweet, just like my kitten. He's so over the top and silly." Plagg replies, cuddling closer to Tikki.

"Whatever Plagg, I know you love him." Tikki giggles.

"True, but don't tell the kid that. I got a reputation to uphold, night Sugar Cube..."

"Night Plagg..."

In the morning Chat woke Marinette up and she went to school, Chat Noir following her in a distance, having a bad feeling in his gut, and boy was he right. Because halfway to school Marinette was taken, beaten, and nearly killed.

Chat Noir followed them and gave the police the address. When they finally came they took her to the ER, when the doctors came out they said she's lucky to be alive (more like Tikki used her magic and without that she'd be dead). When she woke up the class was being sued and almost certainly going to jail/juvie and Chat Noir or Adrien never left her side.

"Hey, Alley Cat..." Marinette whispered as she sat up, his green eyes piercings through the darkness. She gently cupped his cheeks and smiled softly at him.

"You scared me so much Purrincess..." Chat whispered.

"I'm sorry Mon Chaton, it won't happen again..." she kissed him lovingly,

"Don't scare me like that again." Chat mumbled and kissed her again, "God you're so beautiful..." he kissed her again.

In the next week, the class was in jail, Miss. Bustier and Mr. Damocles were fired, and Adrien and Marinette started being homeschooled together by Natalie. Marinette and Chat Noir having a weekly date night and Hawkmoth had for no reason disappeared. (He started to focus more on working with Marinette and trying to be a good father, including trying to help Adrien get with Marinette and had no time to be Hawkmoth) The bonds of partners, friends, lovers, father-son, and business growing and intertwining.