Reunion with Red

Requested by hsmtmtsseason2

Third Person POV
True to his playboy reputation, Bruce has had more one-night stands and girlfriends than he can count. One of his one-night stands being Sabine Cheng which resulted in Marinette. She started dating her best friend, Tom, a bit before she found that she was pregnant with Marinette. Having been friends for so long, they got married just a few months after Marinette was born. Of course, because of Lila everyone, even her parents turned against her. Tom, out of anger said, "Your not even my real daughter and I'm ashamed of you!!" Marinette ran out of the house with nothing but the clothes on her back.

Unfortunately for Marinette, she had already graduated high school, meaning she had nothing keeping her here besides her Ladybug/Guardian duties and Chat Noir, and Talia had her eyes on Marinette. She came up to Marinette and gave her an offer that Marinette excepted. Luckily Talia had yet to find out that she was the Ladybug holder.

A few days after she left Marinette joined Chat Noir on patrol and gave him the miracle box. "Bugaboo, what are you doing?" Chat Noir questioned.

"Leaving," she whispered back. Her head hung in shame. "I'm leaving Paris so I need to give you this..."

"B-But then who's going to be Ladybug? Y-You know that you're the only bug I need... What about the Miracle box? I-If you give it to m-me then you'll lose your memories..." he stuttered hopelessly.

"I'm not giving it to you, Kitty... I refuse to give you something that will cause you to lose your memories... As for me, I have a loophole."

Chat Noir started, "Wh-"

Ladybug cut him off with a kiss while whispering, "I, Ladybug hereby relinquish the Miracle Box and name *insert random guardian from the temple's name* the new guardian." Light surrounded them, as she kissed the frozen Chat Noir. As the light dissipated she whispered, "Still here, Kitty

After regaining his senses he gently pushed her away, "LB, I don't know how you remember, or why you kissed me, but I have a girlfriend, as Chat Noir. If someone just saw what happened she'd be heartbroken."

"Don't worry Kitty... she knows. I had to kiss you while giving up guardianship to retain my memories," Ladybug explained with a soft smile. "I'll put my miraculous in our spot for you to pick up. I trust you to pick a great Ladybug to take my place... though can you ask them not to take my Ladybug name?"

"Of course, Bugaboo," he answered with a bow. "Though I should still tell my love about what just happened just in case..." his ears flopped down as he tacked on under his breath, "That is; if I can find her."

A few days later Marinette went to the rooftop where Chat had set up a date/dinner (during Glaciator) to put her miraculous out for the Kitty Char. That night, she met up with Talia who brought her to Nanda Parbat. Of course, Talia wanted Marinette because she learned that she was Bruce Wayne's unknown daughter, but was beyond excited once she found that she possessed a magic that lingers from the use of the miraculous. Talia started training Marinette to her hone her abilities. During her stay in the league, she met and befriended the thought to be dead, Jason Todd...

Time Skip: Ten Years Later
"OMG, I am soooo excited for this reunion!!!" Alya exclaims to Nino on the phone, who is not at all paying attention while looking for a dress for the reunion.

"Alya... why are you talking to me? You broke up with me, so how come you constantly call and whine and bother me all the time," Nino groans. "Just fangirl about Lila and how amazing she is to someone else!" and hangs up the phone.