《5》

Your POV

I opened my eyes and felt my head ache.  My vision was a blurr but i could see someone standing infront of me.

Someone tall.

I blinked my eyes multiple times and then it began to clear and i could see who it was.

I felt adrenaline rush through me as he gazed me up and down from a distance

I then noticed the state i was in. I was tied up to a chair. I shuffled and tried getting my wrists out of the ropes.

I swear to god i only saw my dad enter in here, not him.

Dad?

Where is he?

I stopped moving around and looked at the person in front of me.

"w-where is my dad?" i tried asking straight but my voice cracked.

My throat felt dry but i didn't care about anything else than my father at this moment.

"I asked, where is my dad...?" i asked him feircely with gritted teeth.

He raised his left eyebrow and smirked.
I narrowed my eyebrows at his behaviour.

He suddenly looked me in the eyes.

"You mean...'him'?

I scrunched my eyebrows at his response. Out of nowhere, a figure from behind him walked towards me.

"dad?"

....

"What's wrong dear? Are you shocked to see me?" He asked me with a smirk.

"what are you doing here?"

"hmm...I don't want to waste my time in explaining it to you. End Her."

He turned around and started walking away from me.

My eyes went wide as i heard the last sentence.

"w-what? d-dad?" I stuttered due to the shock.

He stopped in his tracks and all of a sudden he groaned very loudly.
I flinched due to the sudden outrage.

"Don't. Don't You fucking dare call me dad."

He turned around and faced me. His eyes were bloodshot as tears ran down his face. His jaw was clenched and fists balled up as they turned pale.

He hurriedly took fast steps towards me. He stood infront of me while towering my petite figure. His body was raging with fire as his chest heaved up and down.

Out of nowhere, my head turned to the right with so much pressure and i felt a wet drop of liquid on my left cheek.

My cheek started stinging as i winced a little and realized that he had slapped me. Not just a slap, but also a cut. Never thought of a betrayal by someone whom i loved wholeheartedly.