8. I Love You

"Oh, oh, oh careful." Bokuto whispered, helping Akaashi up out of bed.

"Koutarou, I'm okay." Akaashi mumbled, half asleep. "I can get- oh, oh I'm going to pee on myself."

Bokuto got up and helped him to the bathroom. "You okay?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi yawned and pulled up his sweatpants. "I'm so tired of peeing all the time. Pregnancy kinda sucks."

"Seems like it." Bokouto eased Akaashi back into bed. "Woah."

"Woah what?"

"You have like... man boobs but not as big as boobs?"

"That's my body producing milk... it's very uncomfortable so don't mention it."

"Aw but it's cute." Bokuto pinched at his chest playfully.

"Damn it Koutarou..." Akaashi got back up. He opened his desk drawer before taking off his shirt and placing something cloth like over his nipples, obviously uncomfortable.

"What happened?"

"It's leaking..." Akaashi turned. "You squeeze and it leaks. It's sensitive. Don't do it anymore, okay?"

"Sorry..."

Akaashi laid down. "Shhhh." He nuzzled against Bokuto. "Mm... I'll figure out how to stop it from feeling weird, okay?"

"Then I can play with your man-boobs?"

"No. No that's just weird. Hush." Akaashi kissed his jaw and chuckled. "Mm. Let me sleep before I pee again."

"Hehehe good night Keiji." Bokuto rubbed Akaashi's stomach. "Goodnight baby."

"Love you..."

"Love you too."

****

Akaashi shifted in his seat, sniffing. Sugawara looked up from rocking Mei. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, sorry." Akaashi whispered. He yawned.

Suga pressed his chest. "Oh my God you bought those stupid little pads. I hate those. Why don't you just have Bokuto take care of it instead?"

"Excuse me?"

"You know... what all alphas do with their mates?"

"No...?"

"Suck it." When Suga got another confused look he sighed. "When an omega lactates their mate usually sucks some of it out. It tastes really good to them and it's so relieving."

"That is disgusting. I'm not getting Bokuto to suck on... those." Akaashi rolled his eyes, returning to his work.

"Aw... but it feels so good. Bokuto will love helping you out and if you keep leaking, it'll hurt."

"It's gross though..."

"Feels good."

"Are you sure? Because I'm very, very uncomfortable with all of the milk just sitting there. Will Bokuto really like it?"

"Of course he will." Suga looked over to the side to make sure Minori was asleep.

"Alright. I've got to deal with it right now in order to get comfortable because I can't think properly." Akaashi walked out. He headed to Bokuto's office. When he got there Bokuto was staring at his computer, chewing on his thumb nail. "Koutarou, I need some help."

Bokuto looked up. "What's wrong? Is the baby okay?"

"The baby is fine. It's me and what this baby is causing." Akaashi locked the door.