7. Little Ones

Akaashi walked through the hospital doors, nervous. He looked around and spotted a tall blonde. Oh he knew who that was. He headed off towards the blonde and stood by him. "Hi Tsukishima."

"Hey."

"Mm. You here to see Sugawara?"

"Yeah."

"Alright." Akaashi looked up. "Is he okay?"

"He's fine."

"Is the baby okay?"

"It's incredibly small. But okay-ish."

"Can I see him?"

"Sure." Tsukishima pointed to a door. "I'm just waiting for Yamaguchi right now. Go on."

"Thank you." Akaashi walked in and saw Sugawara tiredly leaning against Daichi, his hair sticking to his forehead with his sweat. He looked exhausted. "Suga...?"

"Mm?" Suga looked up. He smiled. "Heyyy there. Hehe..."

"Is he okay?"

Daichi chuckled, running his fingers through Suga's hair. "He's tired. They used a lot of drugs on him to make him stop hurting. He gets really loopy if he gets any pain killers in him." 

"Oh. Is the baby okay too?"

"Oh well neither of us were right. They're okay."

"They?" Akaashi nodded. He laughed quietly. "Twins."

"A little girl and a little boy." Daichi smiled. "Mei and Minori."

"They have Dai's eyes..." Suga giggled. "Mei has my hair. Yuichi and Minori have Daichi's hair... hehehe..." Suga hummed. "I love my little guys... and girl. Oh what a pretty little girl..."

Daichi looked down. "She's beautiful. So is Minori and Yuichi..."

"Mhmm! Just like their Daddy!" Sugawara closed his eyes. "Nap time."

Daichi chuckled softly. "Alright go to sleep." He kissed his hair. "Great job today."

"Yeah, great job for me. Two babies and no death." Suga smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Akaashi smiled. "Where are they? Why aren't you two seeing them right now?"

"In the ICU. I'm wanting to go see them but I had to go ahead and make sure Suga was okay." Daichi got up slowly. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Sugawara's shoulders. "I'll go to see them now."

Akaashi nodded. "Am I allowed to...?"

"Of course. Come on."

Akaashi followed Daichi until they were standing in front of two tiny babies, each one peacefully sleeping. "How much do they weigh?"

"Three pounds each."

"Oh that's tiny..."

"Of course. They're extremely premature." Daichi rubbed the back of his neck and reached into one of the children's holders. "Hey there little guy."

Akaashi stared at the little girl in front of him. Wow. He was going to have a little girl or boy. Just like Sugawara just had. Akaashi put a hand on his stomach. "Daichi?"

"Hm?"

"Am I showing?" 

"Yeah."

"A lot?"

"Kind of." Daichi chuckled. "Would you like to see?"

"Yes."

Daichi took a picture of him from his side. "There we go."