Chapter 24: Questions

(Izuku POV)

"Any questions..?" I asked kinda hoping they won't but know that they do. Of course they do, a royalty is in front of their eyes. I just hoped they won't see or treat me differently. Like how Yuuga and Momo treated me the same as a classmate when they found out.

Everybody raised their hand to my disappointment but I did agree to answer questions so we can connect better. I wonder how other classes will take my reveal? I hope Ochako won't be uncomfortable or something.

Aoyama-kun has no questions, so lets go with "Ashido-san." I called, she stood up and started asking. "uhm.. What are we suppose to call you now..?" She asked. "Well, Midoriya or Izuku is just fine.. there's no need to change it really." She nodded her head saying okay.

Tsuyu stood up next since she is number three, "Do we need to bow? kero." I just shook my head no, She sat down and Oijiro didn't seem to have any questions so.. "Denki" 

"Midori!! did somebody know before this was announce?" He asked. I can imagine Kacchan's face saying that Denki didn't asked something dumb right now. "Uhmm.. yes, Yaoyorozu, Aoyama, Iida, Kacchan and Uraraka." I replied. "BAKUBRO KNEW?" Kirishima asked behind Denki. "Wait- that's not my question!!", "It's fine, there was no rule about asking only one question." I said. 

"Okay, Midobro, have you known this your whole life?" I shook my head no to the red head. "I only learned it last year. I had to keep up with a lot of stuff."

Kouda didn't ask questions and Satou-san doesn't seem to have questions either, so I moved on with Shouji. "Midoriya, I'm not gonna ask a question but I'm gonna say sorry. With my quirk, I overheard a lot of your conversations about this topic unintentionally. I should've said something to you." He said. I smiled at him. "It's fine Shouji-kun! Things came out now right?" He just nodded and sat back down. Jirou was on her phone where I assume she's doing her own research. 

While I was answering Hanta's questions she suddenly blurted out. "Oh, you're engaged Midoriya?" This caught the attention of the whole class. "What!!??" All in unison. 

"uh-uh.. well..." I stuttered as they gave me raising eyebrows and Excitement. "uhmm.. yes? I am engaged." I said. Hoping they won't ask more they just had to ask more.

"Does Uraraka-chan know!?" "Are you cheating on her?" "who is this princess!?!!" "not cool Midobro!" Iida, Aoyama, Yaoyorozu, Ochako, and I sighed. "Hey! I love Ochako and we'll be marrying each other!" I blurted out, kinda hurt that they doubt my loyalty.

The class came to a realization. "Wait- so.. Uraraka will be marrying you?" Mineta asked. By now, our system of asking questions is gone. I nodded. He made an anime cry and said "lucky!!" I could swear Tsuyu from the other side of the room smacked Mineta with her tongue. "ooh⁓ no wonder why you two are acting like husband and wife!!" Mina teased. I can see Ochako blush red from here. "Yeah! yeah! You two got closer since the last time you came back from America!" Sero agreed. "That obvious??" I asked. They all nodded and I accepted that we are not the best at hiding. Iida gave me a look 'were you even trying?' as if he knows what I was thinking.

Then.. there came this question, "Does this mean that Ochako-chan is a princess?!!" Hagekure exclaimed excitedly. "OMG YEAH! does that mean she is?" "Midobro is she gonna be-" "will she be part of the roya-" "Yea! will Uraraka be-" and more questions are thrown. I sighed.

"yes, she WILL be MY duchess." I stated. I think Ochako got redder. "Okay, lets stop here before sensei scolds us.. I can feel his glare from behind me." I say as I walk to my seat.

"Thankyou Midoriya." He then sighed "some of your questions are kinda Irrational but okay." Aizawa said as he stood infront of the podium. "Just get your notebook and list up heroes that are good in rescue missions and why. Your score will be based on how many you wrote and content." He said to the class before going in his sleeping bag.

So classes went on normally like any other day, I was relieved that they didn't treat me any different. Todoroki-kun is not here to ask me about my family relations and Kacchan is definitely not here to tease me unendingly. And Monoma's insanity is not here, So I guess we are safe for now about them but.. what I worry are the current third years. We are not really familiar with them unlike Mirio's classmates and friends.

(Third POV)

In America..

"So Midoriya's a prince?" Todoroki asks. "A Duke." Rose corrected.

"Aren't dukes old?" Tokoyami asks. Rose sighed at his chosen students. "OH! SO MIDORIYA USED HIS TITLE TO EARN UA ACCEPTANCE LETTER ISN'T THAT SHAME-" Monoma earned a smack from Zuki. "UGh, I'm almost giving up on you Monoma." 

"Don't worry, he's always like that." A calm Bakugou said. He may or may not have a crush on Zuki Rose, that's why he behavesd. He swear its a one time thing. According to him, she is one Dynamight girl (get the references). He literally texted it to Izuku, which made Izuku laugh out loud at night and can't sleep that Katsuki was acting kind like how he acts whenever auntie Inko is around.

Besides, Zuki is already married. It was an arranged one but she and his husband ended up falling in love with each other in the end.

"Okay! rest up a bit, then I'll show you our rescue training grounds." Zuki said. As she lead the way to the break room of her agency.