Chapter 11: Telling Kacchan and Aizawa's worries

(Uraraka POV)
It's been three weeks since our date. Everyone was acting around us in some way.. But Izuku and I decided to shrug that off. Izuku is protective and caring, we would often get invites from friends but we wanted to know more eachother more than the obvious so we decline and hangout alone.

It's amazing how different he is as my bestfriend and as a boyfriend. He seems more laid back around me than before, he's playful and Less stuttering happens. Everything is perfect for me, but I can't help but notice that there's something he wants to tell me. Whenever he tried to he seems to drop the subject all of the sudden. But he invited me to his room earlier and it seems he's ready to say what he wants.

I hope he's fine.

(Izuku's POV)

Any time now, I have to tell Ochako or Kacchan.. Both of them deserves to know. I know and sure they won't change if I tell them. So I decided to call them both in my room.

It's already after classes. I'm in my room waiting for Kacchan and my girlfriend. I heard a knock and then the door opened revealing Kacchan with a usual grumpy face and Ochako waving hi at me and smiling while entering.

"Guys... I'm sorry I called you here, but I have to say something really important! And the guilt that you not knowing is building inside me and I can't help it anymore I feel like I should tell you cause If I don't I feel like I lose your trust and-and -"

"you're rambling again Izuku.." Ochako said.. "oh s-sorry!" I scratched the back of my neck. "Just let it out Deku.." Kacchan said. I breathe in and breathe out trying to relax. Once done, "Well It's easier to show than tell." I told them. I took my laptop and went to the internet to search. "South America, Royal Family. Allencounts.

I showed them.

His Majesty King: Hisashi Midoriya Allencount I.
Her Majesty Queen: Inko Eliza Midoriya Allencount
First Duke: Hisashi Zuko Midoriya Allencount II.
Second Duke: Izuku Louis Midoriya Allencount III.

Uraraka looks like she's trying to process everything while Kacchan.. "Nerd, do you think you could just call me here and waste my time on a prank?" He said. "I'm not pranking you though Kacchan! Here, I'll log in in my other account and show you pictures.." I showed him pictures, the one where a reporter caught me at the airport and my interview at the cafe and one of our hangouts. And showed him the news of a specfic date of sorts. "YOU DARE KEEP THIS FROM ME HAH!?!!" He shouted. "Kacchan! Shush! Everyone outside will hear you!" I ehisper scolded him. "I only learned about it since the day I told you mom was gonna surprise me."

"come to think of it Deku, where's auntie?" Kacchan asks.. "She decided to stay with dad." I told him.. He thanked me. I was surprised but he thanks me for trusting him and then he left saying goodnight.

"Uhmm Ochako? Are you okay?" I asked.. She nodded. "Izuku?"..
"yes ma'am?"

"Is this why you said Be your girlfriend with the intention of getting married?" I nodded sheepishly at her cute shocked face.. "Isn't your dad or mom gonna be mad for having nom royal in your family?" She asked me worriedly.
"Hey, don't say that! My family is laid back and besides. I already told them about you and they'd like to meet you soon.. in a good way!!" reassuring her by brushing my fingers through her hair.

"my father even teases me about how much I'm inlove with you. You should see this interview.." I showed her the video to assure her everything is fine and she ended up laughing and seems like her worries are gone. I smiled at the sight and laughed with her.

(Aizawa, POV)

I was worried about my students when I heard Uraraka and Midoriya started dating. Not because other potential couple might follow their lead, date all they want for what I care as long as they study and train and be good heroes. It's because Midoriya is from a Royal Family.. What will happen to Uraraka.

I heard about how difference in social status can affect how families act and think. So I looked more into the Allencounts online and after watching bunch a videos of interviews and read articles and information. I came relax and at ease knowing I won't have to worry about anything. The family is accepting and laid back. The family has this tradition where they do hero work, I won't have to worry about those two stopping anytime. In the interviews I 'almost' crack laughing whenever The King would tease problem child and encouraging him about dating the girl he was talking about.

I guesd I got worried for nothing. I smirked then close my laptop and put it away then flop to the bed.

(Izuku POV )

"Ochako. The next I go home, I want you to come with me." I told her

"Izuku, I don't think that's possible until you talk to my parents." She told me laughing a little.

"Then, we'll come this weekend!" I told her.

"I'll call them then."

(Time Skip)

It's already saturday, the rest of the class decided to go malling. Ochako and I were getting ready. I'm so nervous. I heard they're laid back like mine's but it's different. Apparently her parents are a bit tense and protective when it comes to this stuff.

"You ready Izuku?" I was tying my shoes when she asked me. I smiled at her to show that I'm gonna be fine.

She's wearing a maroon top with a simple black skirt and her hair tied in a short ponytail. While I wear a hero merch top and a maroon cardigan that matches it. "Oh Izuku don't forget your gifts for them. I'm sure they love those. You picked the right stuff. They prefer simple things you see." she explained I smiled and nodded at her.

I now call for a real Uber unlike last time Freiser was driving. When we arrived the front gates and saw the car, "Just tell the address and we're good to go." I told her as I went in the backseat with her sitting beside me.