Chapter 19: A Call

(Third POV)

It's been three weeks, Aizawa wants push his students to their limits. And so, that's what he did. In the open field outside where they did their forst quirk apprehension test, class 2A is suffering. Cementoss and Ectoplasm is helping Aizawa with the students. With the help of Cementoss And Ectoplasm, Izuku was practicing carrying one of Ectoplasm's clones and trying to break the cement with his telekinesis. Like pulling out a part of the rock then use it as a weapon, bullet or something.

For the prince, lifting humans with his telekinetic power is hard. Bakugou was doing the same as he did in the training camp last school year. Hot water, sweat, then explode. Well everyone is a difderent training. Meanwhile with the future duchess of the south, She's floating herself in long minutes if not hours. She aims on using her power where she could move and glide with the winds for faster travel.

But of course since she was new to this, Uraraka wasn't sure of what to do. She sometimes float too high up, then sometimes float too low. Unfortunate accident, she float too high up then resmached her limit. She fell down and manage to swallow her puke.

A loud thud was heard from Izuku's area. Knowing where the sound came from and his girlfriend is, his instincts kicked in. Drop Ectoplasm's clone, and a big rubble of rock at the same time and ran to Uraraka.

Uraraka was on the ground, sitting down and rubbing her cheeks. Seeing Ochako, Izuku ran faster. "Sensei saud be careful!" He yelled. "sorry.." was all the brunette could let out. "Ochako. Recovery Girl is on a Medical Mission!"

"It's just scratches!" she yelled back.

"Near your eye Ochako!"

"So I'm ugly with scratches on my face?"

"No! What if infections go to your eye! Worry about yourself dammit!"

"Talk about yourself Izuku!"

The two are arguing, Meanwhile on the sidelines.. "So, are we gonna stop them or..?" "let them be." "It's like a drama series!" "both are so stubborn!"

Aizawa sighed. "Midoriya, If you're that worried then clean up her wounds. I don't wanna make your fight worse but Uraraka, you have a bigger cut could have a bruise on your left foot."

"That's it! I'm carrying you!" The prince being the prince he is, is now carrying Uraraka bridal style. Wepl sorry, his quirk is at his limits at the moment. And how can he call himself a good partner if he can't muster up the strength to save her or take care of her.

Their classmates on the sidelines are now crying of jealousy. "They're seriously perfect for each other!" They exclaimed as the couple went out of their sights.

Deku and Uraraka arrived at the dorms. Izuku's dorm was nearer and he has a first aid kit so they went their. "I'm sorry I burst out on you.." Izuku said. "No, I'm sorry.. I was stubborn." she replied. "Sit down on the bed." Izuku says as he gets the medical kit from the drawer.

Looking at Uraraka's scrathes, he couldn't help but furrow his brows. "I'll do the face first."

"Zuku.. Are you still mad?"

"No.."

"Then why are you furrowing your eyebrows?"

"Just don't mind it.. I'm just worried."

Then silent filled the room as the prince was busy attending to his princess. Just as he was wrapping the scratched leg with bandages, a knock was heard.

"come in!" they both said. The door opened revealing Katsuki. "Oh Kacchan, where's Iida? I thought you said you both were coming."

"Tch. Four eyes got a date." he grumbled. Then Kirishima's head popped up from beside outside the doorframe. "Iida's got a date!?" he exclaimed then it followed to Sero, Kirishima, then.. Mina who screamed it out loud that lead the whole class to Izuku's dorm.

"and there goes our privacy.." Katsuki said as he walk to Izuku. "How did he get a date?" Uraraka asked. "Well, Deku's brother taught him how to use a dating app." "SERIOUSLY!?!!!" the class shrieked.

"Midoriya how cool is your brother!!?" Sero asked. "If I remember he was handsome, is he taken?" Mina jokingly says as the other girls try to steal that statement from her. "Sorry guys, the only thing left is to wait for the invitation to his and his fiance's wedding." the disappointed Ashido anime cry and the girls seemed to enjoy her suffering.

"Midoriya is such a good boyfriend!" Sero pointed out. Midoriya is now hugging Uraraka being all husband and wife like. "To my future boyfriend give me someone like Midoriya!!" Mina screamed making all other girls nod in agreement.

"Hey let's make a plan to steal Iida's phone." In a monotone voice, Todoroki felt like he came out of no where. "Since when were you here?"
He just shrugged.

"That's a good Idea Todobro!!"

"Nono! Not good!" Deku said.
"Well, we are doing it anyway kero."

Izuku sighed in defeat.

Everyone then left and Katsuki seemed to forget his reason of coming there so he just left with the rest. Uraraka wasnl stolen away by the girls and Yaomomo said she'll start making dinner. Izuku decided to clean himself up because he's still all sweaty, well maybe it dried but he stink a bit. 'Sorry Ochako'

After bathing and rested on his bed. His phone rang. Picking up the unknown number. "Hello?"

"Is this Izuku Midoriya?" a woman asked from the phone. Yes. Woman.
"Yes. Wha-" He was immediately cut off. "Just the person I was looking for!" suddenly, her voice became exvited than the soft formal tone. It's like the woman became a teenager! "Uhmm.. Miss do you need anything?" he asked, 'is this a reporter? An interview? What is this is a blackmail?' the greenette thought in a panic. "Uhh well, I do need something from a family." Izuku tilted his head in confusion.. "family??"

"Yes Family!" Izuku thought of maybe one of his dad's cousins. "Hey.. Are you perhaps a cousin of my dad?" On the other line, the woman made a face of defeat. The words hurt. "Hey!! I'm much younger than them!"

"then who are you?" Izuku said.

"Since I don't want to hear more hurtful words, I'm gonna go straight to the point. Izuku Louis, I'm your sister!"