"How come I've never seen him before?" I asked.

"Well I guess this was like a newfound crush for him. Apparently he saw you in the halls and asked someone who you were and they told him you were my sister so he came to me. I'm not exactly sure how it happened but that's basically what he told me." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going up to bed." Calum said and quickly got off the couch and went to his room before anyone could say anything. Ashton and I exchanged sad looks from across the room. I felt so bad, he was probably going mental and I wanted to help him but I couldn't go up there now or else it would look suspicious.

"Weird." Luke said and laid down where Calum was once sitting and rested his feet in Ashton's lap.

"I'm gonna go finish up some homework." I said after enough time has passed where it wouldn't be weird if I went upstairs.

  When I opened Calum's door I saw him pacing his room like a mad man. His hair was all messy from tugging on it, he still looked extremely pale, and his breathing was dangerously fast and I think I could see some tears running down his cheeks. This sight was just breaking my heart into pieces and I wasn't even sure how to fix it.

"Hey slow down." I said in a soothing voice and walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. He didn't even realize I was in the room until I spoke which really proved that he was stuck in his head right now.

"It's okay, don't worry." I said and wiped his cheeks with my thumbs.

"No it's not." He mumbled and covered his eyes with his hands.

"Yes it is, I don't want him. I said no and I will continue to say no. I want you and only you, I don't want anybody else." I said and kept my voice as level and calm as I could to try and calm him down.

"Everybody wants you and they think they can have you. I've heard plenty of other guys talking about you thinking that they have a shot and I don't know maybe they do. But I hate them I hate them I hate them." He said and walked away from me and started pacing again.

"Baby come here." I said softly.

  I remember the first time I called him that a little over a week ago. We were just playfully arguing and joking around and I called him that just to tease him, but he had the goofiest smile on his face when I said it. He walked closer to me and told me to keep calling him that because he really liked it, so I do whenever I get the chance because it makes him happy.

  After I spoke he basically froze in place and fell to his knees and just full on started crying. I've never seen him cry before, ever. In the 8 years I've known him I have never seen him cry or show any signs of being sad, so this whole thing was extremely new and scary to me.

"Don't cry, it's alright. You're my person and there is no way anyone else could take your spot or even come close to it. People may not know about us that doesn't mean anything. I don't care if other guys want me because all I want is you." I said and knelt down on the floor in front of him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me, he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"You could change your mind." He mumbled.

"Hey look at me." I said and lifted his chin with my index finger. "You're my baby, and I've never been one to change my mind on something." I said and cupped his cheek with my hand. I saw a small smile form on his lips, which always seemed to happen whenever I called him baby and I loved it to death.

"There's that beautiful smile." I said softly and watched his smile grow right in front of me and watched his cheeks turn red.

"Let's go to bed." I said and stood up and took his hands to help him stand up as well.