18

"Is your body extremely sore or am I just really out of shape?" I asked as Calum and I ate breakfast at the table.

"No I'm a little sore too. Who would've thought carrying 6 people out of a club would be so painful?" He said and rubbed his neck.

"Not me that's for sure. Do you think they're still asleep?" I asked and looked at my phone to check the time.

"Definitely, it's only 9:30. They're definitely still knocked out." He said and took his dishes to the sink with me following behind him.

"Looks like it's just you and me today. What should we do?" I asked and sat up on the counter.

"I don't know. We could just chill by the pool all day, I'm not really feeling like going out." He said and leaned his back against the fridge.

"Yea me neither. Plus it'll be relaxing after a rough night like last night." I said and grabbed some glasses and filled them with water.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm just gonna give them some Advil so they don't have to get up or anything." I said and went to the downstairs bathroom and grabbed the Advil.

"I'll be waiting for you outside." He said and followed me upstairs and went to his room.

"Okay." I said and went to each of their rooms and gave them a glass of water and a couple of Advil. Then I went to my room to put on my bathing suit and put my hair up in a bun.

The two of us spent pretty much the whole day at the pool. We were talking and laughing for hours. The conversation just flowed perfectly and it didn't get awkward at all. These past couple of days have made me realize that I actually liked spending time with Calum. He wasn't the person that I used to know or thought I knew, he was like a whole different person and I liked it a lot.

"We should probably go in a check on them huh?" I asked since we've been out here all day and haven't heard or seen anyone else.

"Yea probably." He said and stood up from the chair next to me.

"We should go out and get something to eat, I don't really feel like cooking." I said as we walked in the house.

"Ooh we should get subs." He said.

"I was thinking like Wendy's or something but that's good too." I said and heard him chuckle from behind me.

When we got upstairs I went to Sierra and Luke's room while he went down the hall to Michael and Crystal's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a response before opening the door and peaking my head through.

"How are you guys feeling?" I whispered just in case their heads still hurt.

"Like shit." Luke said with his hands over his face.

"What time did you guys wake up?" I asked and saw that the Advil and water was gone.

"Like 1:30. What time is it now?" Sierra groaned and rolled into Luke's arms.

"Almost 5:30. Me and Calum were thinking of getting subs for dinner do you guys want some?" I asked and they both nodded their heads.

"Keep resting, I'll bring you up some more water before we leave." I said and took the empty glass from the bedside table and walked out of the room.

"Okay I got what everyone wants, did you ask Sierra and Luke?" Calum asked as he typed on his phone.

"Well I know what Sierra wants because she always gets the same thing. You might have to ask Luke though." I said.