13

On Friday morning when I woke up I took a shower. When I got out I put on my bathing suit and went to go blow dry my hair. I didn't put on any makeup because I was going to the beach so that would be kind of stupid.

"Can't you knock or something?" I asked as I heard my bedroom door open. I mean I was kind of half naked and I didn't want anyone seeing me half naked.

"I've seen you naked before calm down." Calum said and closed my door behind him.

"What do you want?" I asked and threw a t-shirt over my head.

"You." He said and walked closer to me. He put his hands on my waist and under my shirt that was actually Michael's but no one needed to know that.

"Calum no." I said and tried to get away from him so I could finish getting ready.

"Why not?" He asked and kept his hands on my waist.

"Because this is wrong. We can't do this anymore. You are Michael's friend, best friend actually and I am his sister. This is wrong." I said and took his hands off my waist and went to my dresser to get a pair of shorts.

"But it feels right." He said.

"But it is wrong. We can't do this anymore." I said and buttoned my high waisted shorts and let my shirt fall below my waist.

"Fine, if you don't want to do this anymore I won't make you. But that doesn't mean I won't think about it." He said and stuck his hands in his front pockets.

"Thank you." I said and put my stuff in my little bag thing.

"So what now then?" He asked and sat down on my bed.

"We be friends, and we act like friends who haven't seen each other naked. We act like we have been for the past couple weeks. We act normal." I said and brushed my hair one more time.

"So we're friends who's seen each other naked but we have to act like we haven't?" He questioned and leaned his back against my headboard.

"Exactly." I said and looked around my room to make sure I'm ready. After I decided I was ready and I had all of my stuff the two of us walked out of my room and downstairs where the others were.

"Are you guys ready?" Michael asked.

"Yea." I said and put my sunglasses on top of my head.

"Luke turn the music up." I yelled from the back of the car.

"It's loud enough." He said from the drivers seat. Luke and Michael were in the front, Ashton, KayKay, and Calum were in the middle, and me, Sierra, and Crystal were in the back.

"Come on I like this song." I said and rested my head on the seat in front of me which happened to be between Ashton and Calum's head.

"I'd like to be able to hear myself think while I'm driving." He said making me groan.

"Your boyfriends a buzzkill." I said to Sierra and slouched back in my seat.

"I heard that." He said.

"Good, maybe it'll make you less of a buzzkill." I said making the others laugh a bit.

"Michael your sisters annoying." He said and tightened the grip on the steering wheel.

"You can't hurt my feelings Luke." I said with a laugh.

"I'm just trying to make you less annoying." He said and I saw him look at me with a smirk on the rear view mirror.

"Touché." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

When we got to the beach a little while later we all brought our stuff to an open area on the sand. The boys started playing around with the football away from us so they didn't get sand everywhere. Meanwhile us girls laid in the sand and tanned a bit before going in the water a little while later.