"Well, when we ran some x-rays again..we found out that during the mystery attack one of her wings-" She paused for a moment, trying to collect herself not to cry. 

"One of her wings broke, which is causing her whole body to be paralyzed."

"Do we know for sure?" He asked, making her look at the ground. "I-It could be possible to fix through surgery, but If one wrong move I could make the paralyzation permanent at bet."

It was then silent for a bit, neither wanted to talk.

 Both of them just looked through the window while seeing your laughing face as Iida lightly tickled you. 

'How could her wing break when no one was there to attack? Unless...a traitor was at the school in disguise.' he thought again.

Aizawa had a hint of jealousy inside him as Iida was in there instead of him, but he'll let Iida have his moment.

For now. 

"Call me if anything changes. I'll be back tomorrow with Nezu so we can get started on the investigation." The pro spoke, turning around to walk away. 

"What are you going to do?!" Recovery girl called out as Aizawa's face grew angrier. 

"Research." 

~~~~~~~~

*Flashback begins*

"Papa? Where is grandpa Zeus?" you asked, climbing on top of his back. 

Your dad chuckled, nuzzling his head into yours. "Am I not good enough young one?" He cheekily asked, bringing you into his arms. 

"I love my family all the same papa, I was just looking for him because Grandma Hera needs to see him. I think she sounded a little angry?" 

His smile grew wider as he moved pieces of hair from your face. "Your grandfather had duties to attend to with Hades. You will understand when your time comes."

Tilting your head, your little tail and wings twitched slightly. "What do you mean by that Papa?" You asked eagerly.

"Soon enough Zeus's power will soon decay, I know that might not make sense to you. But soon enough I would have to take the throne if something grave happens."

Looking down as you played with your fingers, you laid your head on Aslan's chest. 

"Like when he passes?" 

He nodded. "Exactly that." 

"B-But that won't be for a long time, right papa?" 

Aslan paused, his smile fading as he shook his head. "I do not know when the time will come. I know if it does happen it will hurt. But a warrior will overcome that pain and your grandfather will be in the stars, protecting earth and heavens by our side." He answered, making you look up at him. 

"How did you become a worrer papa?"

He chuckled. 

"I will tell you when the time comes, but for now. Go to your mother, she's expecting you for dinner."

You then started to pout. "Are we having deer soup again?"

Setting you down, he kissed the top of your forehead. "Go forth and find out...Unless you want the tickle monster to catch you!" he stated, getting up from a cloud. 

Letting out a squeal, you ran away from him as he made grabbing motions with his human hands. 

"Papa! I'm not tickle food!" you giggled, running all around the courtyard.