"Shion nii-san..." Sai said in a quiet tone.

But just when he was about to explore, Kankuro trapped him inside his Salamander puppet. I teleported Sai and me somewhere safe.

"It's alright, Sai. Even when he is gone, you have us. Your comrades." I said to him with a warm smile.

He seemed to be better after that, so I let him go. He will free his brother front his jutsu. I then teleported behind Deidara.

"Hey, want to know a little secret?" I said playfully.

"Huh?!" Deidara exclaimed.

"Who's this little girl?" Sasori asked me.

"Oh, she is Saki. Saki Uchiha." Deidara answered his question.

I only waved and smiled.

"Uchiha... I then suppose that you were the one that flipped the bodies, right?" Sasori asked me.

"Was it easy to figure out?"

"I am sure that you are the only one possible to do it." Sasori said to me.

I noticed how he tried to stick his strings of Chakra to me. I grabbed my Kunai, and surround it with Chakra. I then, cut the strings.

"I know how you fight, and know every single movements." I said, and then extended my hand to grab a seal.

But... It wasn't there! I lost it... No, Niko probably took it about a second before I teleported. She might have wanted to injured me, but missed. Ugh. This is embarrassing...

"Now!" Sasori yelled.

I immediately teleported. I heard a explosion from where I was with Deidara and Sasori.

"You seemed to have something with suicide..." I said once again teleporting in front of them.

"Tch." Sasori said annoyed.

Sasori then proceeded to take out two Konoha's ninjas. I took both of my Kunais. Sasori didn't wait and started to attack me. I activated my Sharingan and started to block and evade every attack.

"I am sorry, Saki. I can't move."

"Just kill us."

"Are you both crazy?! What kind of comrade am I if I do what they want???" I yelled at them while blocking their attacks.

Sasori didn't even let me breath. Attack after attack. That puppet master... After a couple of minutes, Omoi cut the strings, and I was able to take them somewhere safe. I then teleported back where Sasori was. Sai was fighting with his brother, and two others were fighting Deidara. Kankuro was ready to trap them in his puppets.

"Seems like our information was right... You can't see the future right now, can you?" Sasori said with a smirk.

I was not bothered by the comment. Which caught him off guard.

"How can you so sure? I might have not use it because you two are weak, and using it would not be fun for me." I said shrugging.

Sasori glared at me. I just smiled brightly, which made him more mad. Just who gave them that information?... Could it be... No, that's impossible.

"We will see..." Sasori said and started to fight me with Taijutsu.

We began to fight, and we would block and evade each other attack. Until my last kick, I had gatherrd Chakra, and hit him with it. I send him directly to Kankuro's puppet. I noticed that Deidara was also trapped in the puppet.