Teaser

Hello Everyone,
Here is teaser of upcoming part of my story.

Teaser Part 1:

Prince Manik Kumar: Why you are wearing this veil I mean today morning you come without veil to Rajya Shabha.

Princess Raj Nandini smile and speak,

Princess Raj Nandini: .............

Teaser Part 2:

Prince Manik Kumar: Princess Raj Nandini I didn't visited you from last 15 months nor give you respect or rights of being my wife then how can you love me and keep fast for me.

Princess Raj Nandini: Prince Manik Kumar is it necessary that if you love some one that person also love you back.

Are you heared story of Saint Meerabai and her love towards Lord Krishna. She is devotee of Lord Krishna. Did she get her love?

Same goes with me and Meera Masa. We are in love and devotee of our own husband. We didn't except anything from you.

Teaser Part 3:

Queen Rukmini: Princess Prerana and Princess Komalika go and start preparation of welcome and muh dhikhai of Princess Raj Nandini's.

Princess Komalika: Why Masa?

Queen Radha: We decided to accept her as a daughter in law and wife Prince Manik Kumar?

Teaser Part 4:

Dasi: Princess Raj Nandini this is dress and these jewelries are send by Queen Radha and asked you to get ready tomorrow's function of your muh dhikhai.

Princess Raj Nandini: Please return all these things to Queen Radha and also inform that I am not doing any muh dhikhai ritual.

Teaser Part 5:

Queen Rukmini: This girl rejected and dismissed our order. Need to teach her lesson.

King Krishnkant: Don't hurry up in your decision Queen Rukmini and Queen Radha. First we will meet her and will know her reason.

Teaser Part 6:

Princess Raj Nandini:
Ek raadha ek mira donon ne shyaam ko chaaha
Antar kya donon ki chaah mein bolo

Queen Meera:
Antar kya donon ki chaah mein bolo

Princess Raj Nandini:
Ik prem divaani ik daras divaani

Queen Meera:
Ik prem divaani ik daras divaani

Princess Raj Nandini and Queen Meera:
Ek raadha ek mira donon ne shyaam ko chaaha
Antar kya donon ki chaah mein bolo
Ik prem divaani ik daras divaani

Hey get ready to know conversation between Prince Manik Kumar and Princess Raj Nandini.
Princess Raj Nandini's rejection fearless talk with her in laws regarding her muh dhikhai.
Princess Raj Nandini's and Queen Meera's devotion towards their husband.

Thank You,

Kyushu11.