Teaser

Hello Everyone,
Here is teaser of upcoming part of my story.

Teaser Part 1 :

Couple is standing on entrance of Palace in wedding attire. The groom is looking angry and bride's face is covered fully with Vail. When the mothers of groom going to take Aarati of couple that time groom speak,

Groom: Don't need to do all these things Masa. I don't consider this things as a marriage nor consider this girl as a my wife. This is just political compromise for me to keep my kingdom safe and sound. Nothing more than that. So you don't need to do anything like this. And other ritual also.

Queen Rukmini: But Prince Manik......

King: Don't force him queen Rukmini. He is correct at his place.

Man: Thank You King for understanding me. Please give her last wing of this Palace Masa with one Dasi. She will live her whole life there due to her father only we come to this situation and this is her punishment.

Teaser Part 2:

Queen Radha: Didisa where should I keep this Kalash and this red water which I bring to welcome our new daughter in law.

Princess Prerana: You come with us Prince Manik. You must be tired.

Princess Komlika: Yes Prince Manik come.

Saying both deliberately dash with those Dasi's who holding Kalash and red colour water in their hand. Both things fall from Dasi's hand. The Kalash stand in front of bride as if it kept to welcome her and water spread over floor. Seeing this all stand in shock.

The bride who still smiling at her fate looks this things and some hope rise in her heart. So without thinking anything she just push that Kalash slightly and wake in that red colour water leaving her foot print behind. She come inside little and standing there she speak,

Bride: Can any one of you show me my wings? Where is it?

Teaser Part 3:

Queen Meera: Yes one second Maya show her last wings of this Palace. And from now you will live with her in her wings.

Maya: Yes Queen Meera.

Bride: Thank You Queen Meera.

Queen Meera: Before going from here can you please tell me what is your name?

Bride: Raj Nandini Manik Kumar Randawa.

Saying birde moves with Dasi Maya.

Teaser Part 3:

Queen Meera: King and Didisa everyone born with their fate. You can't change that. The girl Raj Nandini whom you all neglected like trash and you Prince Manik Kumar refused to accept her as your wife after marrying her who just now walked from here is going to bring real happiness to this Palace. Mark my words. You all refused to welcome her but god welcomed her and no one is able to stop that. This is indirectly slap to you all from god. Hope you all will understand it before it goes late. And you both Princess Prerana and Princess Komlika act after thinking.

Saying she moves from there.

Teaser Part 4:

After 15 months,

Informer: King some soldiers from King Dyushant is going to attack on us. We need ready for war.

Teaser Part 5:

The war is begined and the soldiers of King Krishnakant's facing difficulty. It's looking like they are going to lose.
Prince Manik's confidence is also going to down seeing his soldiers getting injured and killing.

Don't know from nowhere one white horse come with masked covered man and that masked man start fight with solider of King Dyushant like true fighter. Now it's turn 360 King Dyushant soldiers are killing and injures by masked man. Due to masked man soldiers of King Dyushant start running from battlefield. At end King Krishnakant won the war.

The soldiers of King Krishnakant's and Prince Manik Kumar is looking to masked man shockingly. The way masked man fighting. Before anyone know who is masked man who helped them, the masked man disappeared from battlefield leaving Prince Manik Kumar and his soldier in confusion.

Get ready to know Prince Manik's and Princess Raj Nandini. Their wedding and their grahpravesh. And who is the masked man who helped Prince Manik Kumar and his soldiers.

Thank You,

Kyushu11.