Teaser

Hello Everyone,
Here is teaser of my story about upcoming parts.

Teaser Part 1:

King Krishnkant: Princess Raj Nandini  how you know that he is going to attack on Prince Manik Kumar?

Princess Raj Nandini: King Krishnkant I am a worrier. I keep my eyes on everything which is happening near me. It doesn't matter that I am busy or not. Being warrior I know how to keep myself alert.

Teaser Part 2:

Princess Prerana: What the hell this Princess Raj Nandini is doing? How can she serve the food, take plates from them?

Princess Komalika: Jijisa she is not like us. She grow up like this with these people not like us as a princess.

Panditji: No Princess Prerana, Princess Komalika, what Princess Raj Nandini is doing is called worshiping a god. If just make a food and distribute it doesn't mean you worshiped god. She is doing correct thing. If possible then learn this from her.

Teaser Part 3:

Panditji: King Krishnkant and Queens if coming full moon night Prince Manik Kumar and Princess Raj Nandini perform Garbhdharan ritual then their is possibility of this kingdom getting heir. If I am not wrong then we will get three Prince of Prince Manik Kumar.

Teaser Part 4:

Queen Meera: Today I feel to call you both elder sister. I never thought in my dreams also you both will fall this much. What Princess Raj Nandini did you so that you are doing this to her?

Queen Meera: You know King Krishnkant I feel disgust myself. You know why because I fall in love with person like you who don't which hatred showing on that poor child.

Teaser Part 5:

Princess Raj Nandini is busy in doing her work that time Dasi come and asked her to meet King Krishnkant.

King Krishnkant: What you want?

Princess Prerana: You can ask anything except future head queen crown. That's my right.

Princess Komalika: No that's my right.

Princess Raj Nandini: You know you can keep that crown to yourslef. I believe who deserve crown she will get and most importantly I want kingdom peoples welfare for that crown is never required. Coming to what I want then................

I hope you all will like this trailer.

Thank You,

Kyushu11.