Part 5

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of my story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like it.

At Evening,

In Princess Raj Nandini's Wings:

Princess Raj Nandini welcomed Prince Manik Kumar whole heartly. Prince Manik Kumar also follow her while admiring Princess Raj Nandini's wings. Both come to area where they can have their meal of the day. Seeing both Prince Manik Kumar and Princess Raj Nandini, Dasi's all stand with head and speak,

Dasi's: Salute to Prince Manik Kumar Princess Raj Nandini

Both: Hmm.

Dasi Maya: (coming forward she speak) Princess Raj Nandini all preparation are done.

Princess Raj Nandini: Ok they you all can moves towards your rooms. I will call you if I need your help.

Dasi Maya: Ok

After that all three Dasi's again salute Prince Manik Kumar and Princess Raj Nandini and loves from there. Seeing them out of sight, Princess Raj Nandini speak,

Princess Raj Nandini: Prince Manik Kumar I don't know why you come here? What work you have with me? But I promise you that I will do your every work without asking questions this is my promise. But before that I want you sit here. Please.

Prince Manik Kumar nodding his head in yes sit on chair which Princess Raj Nandini shows just looking at her veil covered face. Once Prince Manik Kumar sit, Princess Raj Nandini come forwards and removed his awards from his waist and she removes his shoes. After that Princess Raj Nandini moves from there and come with 2 minutes with big plate and Kalash and help Prince Manik Kumar to wash his hand. After that she help him to dry his hand with her Pallu.

After that she again moves from there. Till now Prince Manik Kumar is just looking at her every action keenly and trying to find out something but he failing everytime. He just getting surprise only with passage of time. Within 5 minutes Princess Raj Nandini come holding thali in her hand and put infront of Prince Manik Kumar.

Seeing food he looks towards Princess Raj Nandini and finally able to speak,

Prince Manik Kumar : What is this?

Sitting other side chair, Princess Raj Nandini speak,

Princess Raj Nandini: It's dinner time. I prepared all this dinner thinking about you. Now you are here please have a dinner. I know you must be willing take your dinner with Princess Prerana and Princess Komalika like you do whenever you stay in Palace.  But today please have this dinner, not full but take some of bites at least out of humanity if you don't want to eat for me.