15

Lea wait! as she turn her back to that very familiar voice.

He stopped and catch his breath and when he's ready to speak. he look at her and hold her hands which she immediately remove from his.

"Why are you here Mike? Do you have other excuse just so i'll miss my flight?" right eyebrow raising in annoyance. While Seb look at him intently as if guarding Lea and Mike tried not to mind.

"look, i am here to apologize. I just want more time with you and now i fully understand why you're saying no. " and glance at Seb. "I know you may still be hurting and that was the biggest mistake i did. If you can't give me another chance then pls allow me to be your friend"

"I forgive you but asking for another chance? that i can't grant you so all i can be is a friend. Nothing more than that Mike. I am sorry. I have to go" she turn to walk but Mike quickly held her hand and squeeze it.

without looking Lea utter "You have to let me go" and with that Mike's grip loosen and Lea walk away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seb didn't say any and just walk by her side in silence. He saw a tear fall from her eyes but she's too quick to wipe it off.

"Can you go with me to grab a coffee before we head to the holding area?"

Lea just nod but still didn't say a word. Seb entwined her fingers to her and as she look at him, he wipe her tears with his thumb.

"Why are you still beautiful even while crying?" he seriously stare at her.

"I am not crying. Something just went inside my eye. it was just allergy"

He smirked but didn't push anymore. she doesn't want to say anything and he respected that.

He ordered for her a Caramel machiatto and a blueberry cheesecake. Opened his bag and stick a metal straw to Lea's coffee that caught her attention. "Here"

"Wow, you are surprising me everyday."

"We can save the world." as Lea smiled at him "Okay the turtles. but only if we all do our part to help then it'll be a better world."

from that he earned a pinched on the cheek.

"Who are you" said with sarcasm

"I am your soon to be boyfriend" smiling from ear to ear.

"And who says that?"

"You will... soon" he winked at her while she laughed again.

look at him seriously now as she put her hand on top of his hand that was on the table. "Thank you for this."

"For the straw? that was nothing Lea."

"No, i meant for cheering me up. For making me feel important."

then a flashed from the camera hit their faces so Seb quicky trying to cover her and glared at the one taking photos.

"Will you pls. stop! Can't you see we're having conversation here and eating in private. You should have asked at least!"

"Is Lea your girlfriend or your new flavor of the month?" He's getting pissed off how this paparazzi trying to get on his nerve. He glance at Lea and saw her getting her bag and was about to get up. Seb was quick to offer his hand as they walk away. Ignoring the fans and to protect her, he wrapped his armsa round her as they walk away from those people as fast as they can.

On their way, Kusie saw them walking and fans and paparazzi behind them trying to get a photo. He's quick to block them.

"Hep hep! Let us give them a chance to rest. Meaning no pictures and pls do not follow them"

"and who are you"? a paparazzi asked.

"Who am i is none of your business. Pag bastos ka mas bastos ako. gagong frog ito!" with matching arms on his waist.

"Can you speak in english? are they together?"

"So what if they are. Leave them alone or i'll call security" and with that he walk to follow the lovebirds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kusie and Seb help Lea with her luggages. time for them to go inside the Plane.

Lea was first to sit and it's in the window area of the plane. Seb was about to walk forward when Kusie stop him.

"Seb let's exchange sit. You can sit beside Lea" as he wink

"Kusie!" lea exclaimed

"Ano na naman madam?! Si pogi na lang katabi mo para magkalovelife kana or malay mo yun katabi ko sa upuan e pogi. mas mauna pa ako sayo magchange ng status into "Taken"

"Sige layas! baka isisi mo pa sakin yan pagiging single mo"

Seb sat beside her clueless.

There would be occassional photo op with the crew members here and now they gladly allow them. They were asked nicely so why not. Some were thrilled to see them together and comment how good they look as a couple. Some also says Seb will just play with Lea's feelings and the guys wished Lea was hers.

Because of tired she is from doing a talk back for Miss Saigon and heading staright to the airport and Mike's one last attempt to get back to her. It consume her and her body decided to rest. Seb offered his shoulder as she lean her head and his arms around her shoulder.

people who got a glimpse of them tried to take a picture of the couple. Seb also took a picture of Lea sleeping on his arms/shoulder and made it his home and lockscreen display. "You are still beautiful while sleeping. and he kissed her forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment they landed in the Philippine airport. They were ushered right away to a different exit to avoid the people seeing them and there was Lea's driver waiting for them.

"Seb, c'mon. we'll send you to your hotel" Kusie said and told him to go in.

Seb scratched his head "Ahm actually i don't know where is our hotel"

"What do you mean you don't know. Let me call Urs" Lea

He stopped her " Urs again?

"Why? he's your friend"

"David and Carlos are my friends too. so why not call them instead?"

"Are you jealous" teasing him and expected him to deny it.

"I am. and i tried to contact them but none answered. they must be tired from the flight at fell asleeep. I'll just call them again later. If you want. You all can go so you can rest. I stay here in the airport for their replies."

"No. do you think we'll just leave you here? stay in my place."