10. The so-called date

"So where are we going?" Lea Asked while Seb open the car door for her

"Pls. do not expect much cos i have little time to prepare" as he twist each finger as a sign of how nervous he is. That didn't escape from Lea's very observant eyes so she held his hands in an attempt to calm him down.

"Hey, relax! You look so nervous. I won't eat you alive. Do not act as if it's your first date" a laugh escape from her mouth but still Seb lookin' so serious and stares at her without blinking.

"It wasn't. Not that I've been to many but you are special"

"Oh so now you are using your pick up lines on me. Nice try Sebastien but that won't work for me. hugot pa more" 

Since Seb cannot understand tagalog he just wonder what was the last line Lea said to her. was that a good thing or not?

"What did you say? I mean the last line? i guess that's tagalog?"

"Oh hugot pa more? never mind. Let's just say you do not have to use any punchline or bi line to get me to like you. I already did. I actually find each and everyone of you adorable. The reason why so many girls go crazy whenever they see you and the rest of the guys"

"None of those matter actually. I mean don't get me wrong. I am very much grateful for their support but i only needed one." as he looks at her seriously while Lea look away watching the view from her window. 

"Then she's lucky" she now look at Seb and smiled.

"No, I am the luckiest if she'll say yes to me" he attempted to hold her hand but the car suddenly stopped and the driver pointed the restaurant which is already in front of them.

The moment they entered the hotel restaurant, there's already a staff that's ready to lead them to the VIP room and people's head started to turn looking over them. First, because they don't look like the locals and who doesn't know them. Seb hold Lea's hand, guiding her while she's trying not to make a scene and walking as fast as she can while she bows her head.

She put her hand across her chest and breathe heavily right after Seb close the door..

"Lea, are you okay? here" he handed her a water to drink.

"Yah.. you walked twice as fast as iIam so I gotta keep up but nothing serious. Just let me breathe for a while" Seb sheepishly smiling... "And what's so funny huh?" putting her arm on her waist and smirked at him.

"I'm sorry okay? I forgot I was walking with a Chihuahua. I should have just carried you instead"

"First, thanks for insulting me. 2nd, do you really want to make a scene by carrying me? I may be dead before I get to go here because of  your girls, who knows how many. They may want to kill me now."

"Hey sweetheart, I am not insulting you. I'm sorry and like what I've said I won't let anyone harm you. No one." his face started to get serious.

"Seb, i am not mad and I know how to take jokes. I was just trying to tease you cos you look so serious most of the time as if you were hiding something"

"I just want a separation between work and my personal life" Seb answered.

"fair point. but if you need someone to talk to? I am here. I can keep secrets" and she winked at him but Seb kissed both her hands instead that made Lea blushed.

---------

The waiter served their foods and ended with a wine for Lea while scotch on the rock for Seb

The waiter served their foods and ended with a wine for Lea while scotch on the rock for Seb. at first She tried to stop him from drinking the scotch, reminding him of their concert right after their dinner but he assured her he'll be fine and just wanted to celebrate the night with her. 

His phone rang that interrupted their conversation. He doesn't want to answer the call but Lea insisted and that could be important so he excused himself and stood a few feet away from her.

"Hello? yeah. getting ready for the concert.. I am not sure but I'll try okay? You take care. I love you too!" and he hang up and went directly to one of the staff to get the flowers that he requested.

Lea wasn't looking so was surprise the moment she lifted her head seeing a bouquet of flowers in front of her.

"Now this looks like a date, with a flower. "

"It really is a date"

"Okay, a friendly date. Let me remind you that you lost in the game that's why you're treating me for dinner. This has nothing to do with being romantic. so what's with the flowers? You really know how to swoon women, don't you?"

He just handed the flowers without saying a word.

"hey." she knows it changed his mood "this is truly beautiful, thank you" and kissed his cheeks that instantly made him smile.

The staff hurriedly ask for pictures with them when they noticed they were ready to leave. "Can we keep this a secret?" Seb requested and she thought maybe to avoid controversy. You know it's nice to go out without people minding your business.

"Brace yourself my dear, we are about to go out and you may catch your breath again." he pinched her cheek. He entwined his fingers on her and rushing to the exit door but people noticed them calling their names. They try to ignore them but a girl caught their attention asking for a picture and there's nothing they can do but stop for her. I mean, she's a kid and adorable with the purest intention of just a photograph. 

The kid stood in between them and smiled to the camera. he knelt down next to her so he can see her eye to eye. "Hello princess"

"You are so handsome and she is beautiful. Is she your girlfriend?" the girl asked that stunned everyone around that's listening.

"I would love too." and he winked at the little girl but she pouted.

"But I want you to be my boyfriend." and was about to cry.

"Darling did he make you cry?" Lea asked and try to pacify her.

"You stole my boyfriend"  she run to her mother and told them sorry for how the kid acted. So Lea got a piece of a flower that Seb gave her and asked him to give it to the little girl. She then back to her happy self and was delighted for the flower thinking his boyfriend gave it to her. 

They let a few fans take a picture with them. Seb with the girls while on the other side someone grab Lea's waist for a picture that irritated him seeing how uncomfortable she is but trying to still be nice. He was rubbing his hands on Lea's waist and sliding down to her butt but he caught his hand just in time.

"Stop there buddy. You just need a picture. You do not have the right to take advantage of her. Have some respect, pls" squeezing his hands even more.

"Argh" (in pain) You are hurting me man. I'm sorry I just can't stop myself. isn't she gorgeous? You are a lucky man. Look at that body" whispering now to him.

With that he earned a punch on the face that stunned everybody in the venue especially Lea. 

"Oh God stop! Seb let's go!" Lea shouted and pulled Seb to the exit door and straight to the car.

little did they know that a lot has been taking pictures and videos of the scene in the hotel.

"bastard!" an angry Seb bursted out and punch the wall when they arrived at the hotel lobby.

"Stop. You are making a scene again. You might be on the news the next day. Think about your reputation. It may affect the concert" she then pulled him again and slam the door to her hotel room.  "sit" she ordered him to, seeing the tension on his face. "What the hell happened there?. We had a great night. Why do you have to ruined it?"

He stood up and went too close to her face "That asshole was taking advantage of you and you want me to calm down and ignore what he did? He was already imagining stripping your clothes off and you want me to do nothing?"

"I mean, we can just leave and not make a scene" she's trying to avoid his gaze.

"No one will ever treat you like that in my presence.  I won't allow it. I'm sorry if i ruined your night. I just want to protect you at all cost and no i do not care with how the media will perceive me. None of them matter."

He inhale and exhale deeply and kiss her forehead "I'm so sorry" then left.